Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Hopefully a great idea for the forum

iPhone? More like MyPhone Loyalty's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Hopefully a great idea for the forum
    First off let me start by saying thank you to all the people on this forum that take their own time to design themes, apps, etc for our iPhones. I've learned quite a bit since I've been on here and love adding new things to my iPhone basically on a daily basis.

Today I got the modded Customize on my 1.1.3 Jailbroken phone. Everything I've added to my phone until today has been done through SSH and with the folder trees (thanks again guys!!!). Since I've gotten Customize on my phone, I see what I've been missing with out it!!!!

I know this may be time consuming but I was wondering if there would be anyway (if there isn't one already that I've missed) that we could have a section in the Downloads for just Customize ready files and a section for all other files. I have a feeling it would be a great help to everyone here, noth those with and those without Customize. Like I said I know it may be time consuming but I just thought I'd throw it out there. Thanks!

Thanks

28 views and no responses. Maybe its not such a great idea

Most of the files just need to be renamed to be made customize ready. I figured that out by comparing some files that were customize ready, and some that werent.

Thanks

so instead of over writing the "stock files" I just name them and then they go into the customize folder? Don't forget I'm new to the customize program