Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HowTo: Adding Custom Dialerpad!!

Hey guys. I found some other keypad images and have been messing with them. Ive got the hue off of mine and have been playing with some toned images.
    Maybe you can get them to work. They are in the system frameworks uikit folder
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -gradientfill.png   -kb-std-alt-shift-transparen.png   -kb-std-alt-transparent.png   -kb-std-email.png   -kb-std-email-alt.png   -kb-std-email-single.png   -kb-std-sms.png   -kb-std-sms-alt-active.png  

-kb-std-transparent.png   -kb-std-transparent-active.png  
    Loring Studios Graphic Design Company | Serving the world, one cool job at a time.
    Graphic Design | Vehicle Wraps | Website Design | Large Format Printing

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LoringStudios For This Useful Post:

Kyle Matthews (2007-07-28)

Looks good.Here is where anyone can get photoshop. I think you can just download the trial and use that but im not to sure.

Quote Originally Posted by LoringStudios View Post
    Hey guys. I found some other keypad images and have been messing with them. Ive got the hue off of mine and have been playing with some toned images.
    Maybe you can get them to work. They are in the system frameworks uikit folder
    looks good, but i think apple made the actual keypad and keyboard pngs hidden or something.

P.S. I uploaded a keypad template of the one that i used, links on the first post.
    Last edited by Jonny202003; 2007-07-29 at 12:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fullmetalcat View Post
    i'm not sure if anyone here like del tha funkee homosapien, but heres a little thing i threw together...
    Nice! I'm trying to do one with El-P Cover art "I'll sleep When You're Dead"

Here it is
    Last edited by Malakai; 2007-08-01 at 09:27 PM.

Former Owner / Founder of ModMyi Kyle Matthews's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,905 Times in 1,247 Posts

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

So I downloaded the BarDialer_sel.png file, I modified it with an image in photoshop, and then uploaded back to phone with iBrickr, rebooted the phone and its still the normal dialpad any ideas?

Default how do u put image behind the dialer
    how do i add a image behind my dialer can anyone tell me. or could anyone make this photo a background image for the dialer and tell me where to add it on the iphone thnkz a million!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123