Page 79 of 161 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,580 of 3214

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by soulthoughts View Post
    How does this look?
    wow thank you so much! it fits perfectly! *thanked*

i have just one last request. can u make me an icon for the new sip-voip app? the one where you use wifi to call people for free. looking for an icon that looks like the iphone, but in the screen says "Sip-Voip" in black and white. if not that then just the iphone iin black and white, ive seen that icon before, just dont know where.
    Last edited by mysteryskater125; 2008-01-24 at 01:38 AM.

Default Sopranos icons
    New to this site and have found it to be very helpful. I was wondering if anyone could help me in creating an icon set for the dock using these docks attached. My idea was to do 5 icon set using a cookie cutter type setup (5 icons in a row to make look like the dock leaving the space in between the icons black). So I would just place these icons on a black dock. I thought that would look cool but don't have any idea how I would do it. Thank you so much in advance!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -supper.jpg   -sopranos.gif   -thesopranos.png  

Smile Could...
    Could anyone post the default text AT&T and T-Mobile Carrier Icons? The ones that came with the iPhone. Would be greatly appreciated. -Aaron

formerly known as arturpokusin playful_cyanide's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Logo
    Hey

Now I know a bunch of you are gonna say "Search before posting," and I have, and I don't want to go through 100+ pages looking for it, so here's my request.

Can someone make a logo, (that looks realistic) that will look like the iPhone Carrier Logo, except with the Bars.

Thank you So Much.

(That's ATT by the way)

Default 185 slider
    plz could sum1 make a slider as a '185' filled in bright green, black outline and if posible make it cut out, as in not a square slider.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mysteryskater125 View Post
    wow thank you so much! it fits perfectly! *thanked*

i have just one last request. can u make me an icon for the new sip-voip app? the one where you use wifi to call people for free. looking for an icon that looks like the iphone, but in the screen says "Sip-Voip" in black and white. if not that then just the iphone iin black and white, ive seen that icon before, just dont know where.
    I'm not sure if this is what you were looking for but here's what I came up with.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

7. The Following User Says Thank You to soulthoughts For This Useful Post:

mysteryskater125 (2008-01-26)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aaronhettiger2006 View Post
    Could anyone post the default text AT&T and T-Mobile Carrier Icons? The ones that came with the iPhone. Would be greatly appreciated. -Aaron
    Here's the AT&T one. I can't give you the TMobile one because I have a custom one.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by arturpokusin View Post
    Hey

Now I know a bunch of you are gonna say "Search before posting," and I have, and I don't want to go through 100+ pages looking for it, so here's my request.

Can someone make a logo, (that looks realistic) that will look like the iPhone Carrier Logo, except with the Bars.

Thank you So Much.

(That's ATT by the way)
    I'm not sure what you mean. Let me see if I got this right, you want an AT&T carrier logo right? But you want the bars? What bars? Can you give me an example?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dannydj55 View Post
    plz could sum1 make a slider as a '185' filled in bright green, black outline and if posible make it cut out, as in not a square slider.
    Here you go. I made two different ones.
    Last edited by soulthoughts; 2008-01-26 at 12:05 AM.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to soulthoughts For This Useful Post:

dannydj55 (2008-01-26), mysteryskater125 (2008-01-26)

Thanks

I'm not sure if this is what you were looking for but here's what I came up with.
    wow perfect! thanx so much! *thanked again*

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lvken View Post
    New to this site and have found it to be very helpful. I was wondering if anyone could help me in creating an icon set for the dock using these docks attached. My idea was to do 5 icon set using a cookie cutter type setup (5 icons in a row to make look like the dock leaving the space in between the icons black). So I would just place these icons on a black dock. I thought that would look cool but don't have any idea how I would do it. Thank you so much in advance!!
    More info..maybe a mock up of what you're trying to do.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to soulthoughts For This Useful Post:

HpNoTiQ (2008-01-26)

Here you go. I made two different ones.
    thanks so much man both are great

hi could somone help how do i put the slider into my iphone? i have got customize. i have tried draging and puting my slider pic into System/Library/Frameworks/TelephonyUI.framework and named my file '185' but nting apears in customise.

sorry could someone walk me thru what to do.. this is what i have read up on this forum but cant understand....

''rmdir System/Library/Frameworks/TelephonyUI.framework/bottombarknobgray.png

putfile System/Library/Frameworks/TelephonyUI.framework/bottombarknobgray.png

and then you're good to go.''
    Last edited by dannydj55; 2008-01-26 at 04:03 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I am looking for the t-mobile carrier logo. I like the bright version that was posted in the downloads, but they posted two versions of the same logo. was hoping to find a version with black lettering. thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dannydj55 View Post
    thanks so much man both are great

hi could somone help how do i put the slider into my iphone? i have got customize. i have tried draging and puting my slider pic into System/Library/Frameworks/TelephonyUI.framework and named my file '185' but nting apears in customise.

sorry could someone walk me thru what to do.. this is what i have read up on this forum but cant understand....

''rmdir System/Library/Frameworks/TelephonyUI.framework/bottombarknobgray.png

putfile System/Library/Frameworks/TelephonyUI.framework/bottombarknobgray.png

and then you're good to go.''
    If you want to add the image to customize you have to use something like iPhonebrowser to add it.

With iPhonebrowser go to private/var/root/Library/Customize

You'll see all the folders for the various types of images. You'll see a folder for batteries, badges,carriers...etc. Drag and drop your slider into one of the subfolders.

So for you slider you want to go torivate/var/root/Library/Customize/MainSliderImages
    and drag and drop your file in to one of the subfolders there. If there isn't a subfolder and only a back up folder, create a folder.

and were exactly in the phone do we save the carrier icon files we've created????
    iPhone 4 16 GB + iMac 24" 2.9GHz + MBP 13" 2,2GHZ = AAPL 4 EVAAAA!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by djnikk View Post
    and were exactly in the phone do we save the carrier icon files we've created????
    Click the link in my sig.

Thanks

Can someone make an ebay icon to match the realized icon sets? Thanks!

i made this request the other day, and decided to try it myself. i dont think this is very well done, but i do like it and i am using it, so here it is for anyone that would like it. I use it with the bright tmobile logo in the download section.

I am now looking for a red to green theme for the small battery icon on the status bar, searching is a little difficult because of all the battery icon related posts, but i am not looking for the battery charge icons. thanks
    Last edited by brentk; 2008-01-29 at 11:22 PM.

Thanks

Where can I get this slider icon?

I've searched everywhere and emailed the original poster with no result.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shawn o View Post
    Can someone make an ebay icon to match the realized icon sets? Thanks!
    Like this?

Page 79 of 161 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129 ... LastLast