Page 68 of 161 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 3214

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Default Made the T-mobile logo Brighter..
    This is not something new.. but here it is

I thought this T-mobile carrier Logo was too dark so made it brighter

Thanks to Whoever Made the Original one !!!

Before -

After -

Copy these 2 files into ur customize -- { carrier logos) keep fie original names....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneHero View Post
    if you could have it say JMNX that would be awesome!
    Tell me how these look on your phone. Those are headphones on the left if you can't tell.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

3. The Following User Says Thank You to soulthoughts For This Useful Post:

iPhoneHero (2007-12-21)

iPhone? More like MyPhone iPhoneHero's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by soulthoughts View Post
    Tell me how these look on your phone. Those are headphones on the left if you can't tell.
    DUDE....THANK YOU.
    I love it.
    it goes well with my theme. you got my thanks
    "Somebody turn on the lights...its getting little to dark in here...I can't see you...when I'm dreaming...I can't see you....I can't see you..."

Bro soulthoughts...

SIMPLY love your ideas and creations....
    need one more HELP from u......

anything u can think of for IPAUL?? or PT IPHONE??

CHEERS....MANY MANY THANKS

Hi, just applied patch and got my carrier logos working.
    SWEET. Thanks Soulthoughts.
    Just thought I'd jazz up my original carrier with these.
    Please do ur magic once again.
    Thanx,merci,gracias,grazia,obrigado,danka,sposiba, arigato...

ps,replace text in bone with fido or blank if too small.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -logo-fido.jpg   -wi-fido.png   -chilly-bone.jpg  

@soulthoughts I'm sorry for the lack of informations I gave. I'm on iPhone 1.1.1 and I've changed the files Default_CARRIER_ATT.png and FSO_CARRIER_ATT.png using iPhoneBrowser 1.4.0.0. But altough the files in iPhoneBrowser showed changed, the carrier logo still appear as RO Vodafone. MIM as I said, worked. But only text, no png.
    Now, I've downloaded the springboard in the warrior888's link, made a backup of my own, copied in springboard.app and as warrior888 stated it forced to show the AT&T logo. Then simply made the changes on png and voila... it works I don't know how trusted is the blog in warrior888's link, so can someone give me more details?
    Thank you very very much both of you guys for helping me.
    Now I'll try to make a carrier logo saying iCata (or iCatalin, I don't know witch one shows more properly) with the apple logo at the beginning, using apple font (exactly as iPhono logo on page 4) but if somebody wanna do it please, because I'm an amateur and I don't know how good it would come out.
    Edit: I don't want to be a bit pushy but here's a challenge for a Photoshop enthusiast: I wanna modify the signal bars, so when there is no signal (Default_0_Bars.png) the png will be red, 1 bar red, 2 bars a pale red, 3 bars a pale blue, 4 bars blue, 5 bars green. I don't even know if I'm choosing the correct colors that will show good, so if you wanna rectify me, please do so. When I've chosen this set of colors I imagined a stronger and stronger signal...
    Once again please excuses my bad english/grammar or stupidity in my request. Thank you very much.
    Last edited by catallin; 2007-12-21 at 10:20 AM.

omg soulthoughts u rock hevvy!!!!
    wiked bro
    thanks a lot!!!!!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    Hi, just applied patch and got my carrier logos working.
    SWEET. Thanks Soulthoughts.
    Just thought I'd jazz up my original carrier with these.
    Please do ur magic once again.
    Thanx,merci,gracias,grazia,obrigado,danka,sposiba, arigato...

ps,replace text in bone with fido or blank if too small.
    The bone didn't come out so well. I tried to fit the Fido logo on it. So here's a plain white one to go with it.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to soulthoughts For This Useful Post:

ghostrider (2007-12-21)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by warrior888 View Post
    Bro soulthoughts...

SIMPLY love your ideas and creations....
    need one more HELP from u......

anything u can think of for IPAUL?? or PT IPHONE??

CHEERS....MANY MANY THANKS
    Are you a gamer? I googled 'redevils' and came across gaming sites. What games do you play? Looking for ideas.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by catallin View Post
    ...Now, I've downloaded the springboard in the warrior888's link, made a backup of my own, copied in springboard.app and as warrior888 stated it forced to show the AT&T logo. Then simply made the changes on png and voila... it works I don't know how trusted is the blog in warrior888's link, so can someone give me more details?
    Thank you very very much both of you guys for helping me.
    Now I'll try to make a carrier logo saying iCata (or iCatalin, I don't know witch one shows more properly) with the apple logo at the beginning, using apple font (exactly as iPhono logo on page 4) but if somebody wanna do it please, because I'm an amateur and I don't know how good it would come out.
    I saw that link. Glad it worked for you. Now you should be able to change your carrier logo with the one I made below. I think I got it right.

Remember to rename the properly before you replace the old ones.

The carrier logo are PERFECT! I don't know how thanks system works because I've already gave you a thanks and I don't know if it's ok to give you another one since you deserving it
    I've moved to another step and now tried to edit the Ringtones.plist to make it "sync-proof" so I can use my custom logos after I sync the iPhone, but that's another subject
    Once again, thank you very much.
    PS: The carrier logo shows just fine (if you will be kind enough to make it with that font that iPhone logo is made on page 3, post #35, it would be awesome). Now the signal bars is next to be edited. So if you know how to do it or someone else, please help me. After all... something going from red then to somehow yellow and in the end (at full signal) to green would be just perfect.
    Last edited by catallin; 2007-12-21 at 11:34 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by catallin View Post
    The carrier logo are PERFECT! I don't know how thanks system works because I've already gave you a thanks and I don't know if it's ok to give you another one since you deserving it
    I've moved to another step and now tried to edit the Ringtones.plist to make it "sync-proof" so I can use my custom logos after I sync the iPhone, but that's another subject
    Once again, thank you very much.
    PS: The carrier logo shows just fine (if you will be kind enough to make it with that font that iPhone logo is made on page 3, post #35, it would be awesome). Now the signal bars is next to be edited. So if you know how to do it or someone else, please help me. After all... something going from red then to somehow yellow and in the end (at full signal) to green would be just perfect.
    This is the closest I can get to it. If you find out what font that is I'll do it in that exact font. I don't know what font was used so I used what I had.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to soulthoughts For This Useful Post:

catallin (2007-12-22)

Are you a gamer? I googled 'redevils' and came across gaming sites. What games do you play? Looking for ideas.

Bro soulthoughts...

not really into gaming....more for soccer like EPL, GBL, SPL.....
    yet to see anyway doing MANCHESTER UTD or ARSENAL theme in this forum....

Need your creativitiy to design someting extraordinary......THANKS THANKS THANKS

Default jumpman jordan slider?
    Can any one tell me the size of the slider icon so i can make myself others?? Also what is the slider icon name? _____.png

Jumpman = http://www.solepedia.com/images/thum...mpman_logo.jpg

thanks.

just remember to rename it to bottombarknobgray.png 71x47px for the main slider
    Last edited by hybrid_fx2; 2007-12-22 at 04:47 AM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to hybrid_fx2 For This Useful Post:

bape856 (2007-12-24)

Could you make me a carrier logo that says SupaFly in graffiti
    MyPhone is better than yours

@soulthoughts I don't know what font was used in the iPhone logo but this one is just perfect. Capital C although iCatalin. I think you hate me right now, for all this trouble I've caused you, but I see you got the skills. Thank you so much.

hey soulthoughts
    luvd the logo u made b4 but can u make me jus two more please.
    1) a logo like u made for catallin on page 90, #1350 and it shud say iOzzy with the apple logo.
    2)and another one that jus says Ahmed Osman in Edwardian Script ITC u can find that font in ms word, but can u make the logos so that they do not move the position of the time and wifi signal.
    p.s if u find a better font than Edwardian Script ITC go for it, i jus wanted something looking classy, but plz try and look for something better than Edwardian Script ITC but in that style.
    thanks'
    much appreciated
    ur very very helpful
    thanks once again

Does anyone have or know where to get the skull slider icons? Thanks

@ozzy you have to patch the springboard in order to stop scrolling of the carrier logo. A few posts before you can find the patch. Is the same patch witch forces the display of AT&T carrier logo. Good luck.

Page 68 of 161 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118 ... LastLast