Page 66 of 161 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,320 of 3214

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!

  1. #1301
    it would b super awesome if someone could make me a carrier logo that says Rich's iPhone in graffitti letters with the Name:  famous%20red%20slider.png
Views: 633
Size:  2.8 KBfamous logo to the left in blue and/or black color.

  2. #1302
    Retired Moderator soulthoughts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Tacoma, WA
    Posts
    3,096
    Thanks
    333
    Thanked 603 Times in 506 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by realrap7st View Post
    it would b super awesome if someone could make me a carrier logo that says Rich's iPhone in graffitti letters with the Name:  famous%20red%20slider.png
Views: 633
Size:  2.8 KBfamous logo to the left in blue and/or black color.
    I tried making it but 'Rich's iPhone' is long and it doesn't come out very good. How about just Rich?

  3. #1303
    okk how bout iRich

  4. #1304
    Retired Moderator soulthoughts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Tacoma, WA
    Posts
    3,096
    Thanks
    333
    Thanked 603 Times in 506 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by realrap7st View Post
    okk how bout iRich
    I don't know if I like the way it came out but let me know what you think.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

  5. #1305
    it look good but change the r into a big case R thx

  6. #1306
    Retired Moderator soulthoughts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Tacoma, WA
    Posts
    3,096
    Thanks
    333
    Thanked 603 Times in 506 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by realrap7st View Post
    it look good but change the r into a big case R thx
    That particular font won't do caps. Let me try another font.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by soulthoughts; 2007-12-19 at 01:05 AM.

  7. #1307
    Can someone make me a gloomy bear slider?


  8. #1308
    Quote Originally Posted by soulthoughts View Post
    That particular font won't do caps. Let me try another font.
    ya thiz is wat im talkin about.thank keep doin your dang u is good at it

  9. #1309
    Retired Moderator soulthoughts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Tacoma, WA
    Posts
    3,096
    Thanks
    333
    Thanked 603 Times in 506 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mimiosusume View Post
    Can someone make me a gloomy bear slider?

    Here you go...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by soulthoughts; 2007-12-19 at 01:44 AM.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to soulthoughts For This Useful Post:

    mimiosusume (2007-12-19)

  11. #1310
    Quote Originally Posted by soulthoughts View Post
    Here you go...
    <3 you are the best!

  12. #1311
    Hi Bro soulthoughts,



    Can you assist to create a carrier icon...

    "REDEVILS"....red color font......


    Thanks in advance


    Cheers

  13. #1312
    Can someone please make Header Battery Images in green for Customize. I tried with photoshop and it didnt work, cuz Im a nooby at photoshop.

  14. #1313
    Hi, searched to no avail.
    Looking for an F1 race car slider. I've seen it but can't find it.
    Also can you make a "I heart NY" carrier logo & slider please. can u make heart graphic in red.
    thanks, u guys create some great stuff here.

    like this:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -iloveny.jpg   -iloveny2.jpg  
    Last edited by ghostrider; 2007-12-19 at 07:41 PM.

  15. #1314
    Can someone tell me how can I change my carrier logo if my carrier is not Tmobile AT&T etc. Im on an Australian network which is not included in the list.
    Thanks

  16. #1315
    Default sti
    thanks for the carriers and slider

  17. #1316
    Retired Moderator soulthoughts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Tacoma, WA
    Posts
    3,096
    Thanks
    333
    Thanked 603 Times in 506 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by warrior888 View Post
    Hi Bro soulthoughts,



    Can you assist to create a carrier icon...

    "REDEVILS"....red color font......


    Thanks in advance


    Cheers
    Try these...
    Attached Images Attached Images   

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to soulthoughts For This Useful Post:

    warrior888 (2007-12-20)

  19. #1317
    Retired Moderator soulthoughts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Tacoma, WA
    Posts
    3,096
    Thanks
    333
    Thanked 603 Times in 506 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    Hi, searched to no avail.
    Looking for an F1 race car slider. I've seen it but can't find it.
    Also can you make a "I heart NY" carrier logo & slider please. can u make heart graphic in red.
    thanks, u guys create some great stuff here.
    If you can find a decent pic of an F1 car I'll try to make it a slider. Here are the rest.

    ****
    edit
    ****
    Weird when I first looked at your post I didn't see the attached images so I made my own. When I replied I saw them. So here are your images edited too.
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Last edited by soulthoughts; 2007-12-19 at 08:02 PM.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to soulthoughts For This Useful Post:

    ghostrider (2007-12-21)

  21. #1318
    Wussup Soulthoughts, love the work. I was wondering if you could hook me and my girl up a lil' supm. I like the carrier you did for bEbEn on pg. 84, but can you make it say Beeks or even better BeekSizl if it can fit, same color with an apple logo before it.

    For my girl.... Melphat or Melissa in baby blue graffiti filled in with white, or some kind of cursive font.
    Hope I didn't over-ask; thanks homie.

  22. #1319
    Retired Moderator soulthoughts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Tacoma, WA
    Posts
    3,096
    Thanks
    333
    Thanked 603 Times in 506 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by BEEKS View Post
    Wussup Soulthoughts, love the work. I was wondering if you could hook me and my girl up a lil' supm. I like the carrier you did for bEbEn on pg. 84, but can you make it say Beeks or even better BeekSizl if it can fit, same color with an apple logo before it.

    For my girl.... Melphat or Melissa in baby blue graffiti filled in with white, or some kind of cursive font.
    Hope I didn't over-ask; thanks homie.
    Did I get the colors right?
    Attached Images Attached Images     

  23. #1320
    Quote Originally Posted by soulthoughts View Post
    I made an old skool one and a new skool one.
    sweet.. many thanks

Page 66 of 161 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •