Page 24 of 161 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!

I have a rar of files i need worked on, anyone up to the task of theme creation?

Quote Originally Posted by .:MirrorminD:. View Post
    Here is another PacMan, once again my camera sucks, and please ask permission before posting on other sites:
    Once again make a copy of the attachment and rename it to : FSO_Carrier_ATT.png

i did this on my phone and it comes up on every thing i click except for the main page like pictured above. what could be the problem?

never mind its fixed..
    Last edited by turbo.:R; 2007-09-06 at 02:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Can someone please make me a carrier logo that says "Ill Will"? Thanks in advance.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HungLO View Post
    Can someone make a carrier logo with transparent background using the following logo:
    Well, I decided to give it a shot myself. This is my first go; it could have been better. I'll keep practicing.

Attached Images Attached Images   

Thanks

I went ahead and created another logo from scratch using the text method instead of the graphic. I think it looks a bit better.

Attached Images Attached Images   

Can somebody please convert this image into a slider for me

http://ships.firenebula.com/starwars...l_alliance.jpg

Thanks!

PS: And with that maybe a carrier pic with the same symbol and the name Jason =)
    Last edited by DarkJay; 2007-09-06 at 09:47 PM.

Default default icons
    can someone please zip the .png images for the default wi-fi and status bar icons located in the springboard app??

If anyone is interested, I changed the AT&T logo to an american flag. I'm sure you can make it a flag of your country, if you were interested. I also changed the bars to be moon cycles. When signal is strong, full moon. When signal is weak, crescent moon, etc.....

hey. I'd love for someone to make a carrier icon sized/mac-ized version of my little 'symbol'. I'd like it to have the sort of aquagraphic style of typical mac icons/graphics and to be dark blueish in color. perhaps another version in red as well?

anyways here it is:
    http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y14...r/100_6497.jpg

but obviously it'll have to be more flattened out and be sort of like this:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y14...r/100_6499.jpg
    Thanks in advance!

Can someone make me a carrier logo that says [apple logo in red] i [in yellow] Mike [in blue]

so it would be iMike next to an apple logo with the colors I have in the ['s.

Could some one make me a slider icon with this exit sign. It would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Matt..

I need help please.

i can not change my carrier logo. I used the iphone in germany with hardware unlock. And sim Card from Base (E-plus).

I change the FSO_CARRIER_ATT.png and Default_CARRIER_ATT.png
    and from vodafone cingular and t-online. But nothing happens.

can anyone make my name "Eric's Iphone" for the carrier logo but with like a mario party font with colors thanks if the name doesn't fit the just Eric Z.

Can someone convert the rest of the standard application icons to closely match the four that are included in this set?

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/downloa...do=file&id=344

In particular, I need a reflective surface for Text and Notes.

The size of the icons and their reflection are perfect (other mirrored sets are too small, or the reflection is not a part of the icon).

Also, is it possible to make a Pac-Man slider and put an image of a ghost where it says "slide to unlock"?

thanks for the help!

Thanks

Can someone make me a carrier logo with the apple logo with the text: iDemon ?

Thanks!

could someone please make this into a carrier icon for me?

if anyone has time can someone make this please
    Hit Thanks!

Can someone make me a NY Yankees "NY" symbol as a carrier signal logo? Just the interlocking NY part. Also if someone could make the below pic as a slider icon too would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -gir.jpeg  

hey SubZero where did you get your icons??? they r sick

Default Carrier Logo Needed!!
    Can someone please make me a CARRIER Logo like this...

apple (symbol) RabbitNYC

Dat would kick ***.... THANX!

Page 24 of 161 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124 ... LastLast