Page 20 of 161 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!

I want to make a red/white/black theme and I have no image editing skills whatsoever (besides Preview and iPhoto which aren't capable of doing what I want to do). So, I have a few requests. All you would need to do is... I think... edit the original images on the iPhone using Photoshop to the colors I'm asking for.

White main screen Battery
    Red non-front screen EDGE icon
    Red non-front screen WiFi icons
    Red non-front screen Connection icons
    Red text messaging bubble (only the one that is your reply so it is red and white)
    Red volume slider in iPod
    Red scrubber slider in iPod
    Red shuffle and repeat icons
    Red versions of every selection icon (iPod: Artists, Songs, Podcasts, Videos, More) (Phone: Favorites, Recents, Contacts, Keypad, Voicemail) (Clock: World Clock, Alarm, Stopwatch, Timer) (YouTube: Featured, Most Viewed, Bookmarks, Search, More)
    Red slide to unlock color

I know it's a lot, but I'm sure it will be easy since you can pretty much paste the same edits onto each picture.

Anyone who does this is my hero... Well, not really, but you get what I mean

I'd like to request MegaMan X in dash position to take the place of the arrow for slide to unlock.

A question: Do you need a seperate arrow icon for slide to unlock, slide to answer, power off, etc? Or is it recolored within the phone for each one?

For a friend, I'd also like to request Megaman (the original) in slide position.

I plan on making my iPhone into a SSB: Melee/Brawl theme eventually, so if someone could use this sprite sheet
    http://tsgk.captainn.net/index.php?p...ts&t=sr&sr=309
    and use the Luigi in the middle of the page (doing the Luigi Missile)[not one of the ones with the 'impact' lines on it) with his head to the right as the unlock arrow, that'd be amazing for me as well. This is the primary request I'm making.

I want something Melee/Brawl related for the 'dock' background, but I'm not sure what quite yet; if anyone has any ideas/images, I'd love to hear/see them.

If at all possible, please email me at [email protected] if you would like to work on any of this at all.

Thanks SO much in advance to anyone willing to help ^_^

Could I trouble someone to convert this image into 70x70 png file with no back ground. I would like to add it as a home screen icon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -l_53f095352551c4a1b1703f31ca977fa0.jpg  

Default Color Change Request
    I think this site is AWESOME...I've had my iPhone since the day they hit the street but just started modding it about a week ago...it is wide open so if anybody is nice enough to help me with my requests...I would give lots of thanks and put them to use immediatley. I prefer to use WinSCP to delete and copy the .png files as I wish.

Unfortunatly I currently have no way of modifying the .png files...but I'm working on it.

Ok...i'm attaching 3 transformer .png files that all I need is the color of them changed...I added the color that I want them changed to to the file name.

Again...if somebody helps me out...I would be greatly appreciative.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Quote Originally Posted by haydeniphone View Post
    I think this site is AWESOME...I've had my iPhone since the day they hit the street but just started modding it about a week ago...it is wide open so if anybody is nice enough to help me with my requests...I would give lots of thanks and put them to use immediatley. I prefer to use WinSCP to delete and copy the .png files as I wish.

Unfortunatly I currently have no way of modifying the .png files...but I'm working on it.

Ok...i'm attaching 3 transformer .png files that all I need is the color of them changed...I added the color that I want them changed to to the file name.

oh and they can be sent to my email...[email protected]..or posted here...whichever is easier.

Default The color blue I need

This is color of blue that I want on two of the icons...basically I want the autobots icons blue and the decepticon icon red...thanks in advance to anybody that will modify those files for me.

Green Apple
    Thanks

I couldn't get the smaller image to come out. Hopefully someone who is better with PS can help with that one. I changed them the way that you wanted and I also made them their original colors for the old school fans. I'll upload both.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Wastegate13 For This Useful Post:

haydeniphone (2007-08-23)

iPhone? More like MyPhone kainisable's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool slide to unlock
    is there any alternate images of the slide to unlock image next to the slider, i havent been able to find one

any text any color will do, thanks

these are great icons !! we should put them in the downloads section..

Thanks

can anyone center and make my name bold alil?
    Last edited by iphonejeff; 2007-08-25 at 07:03 PM.

If someone helps Jeffrey, can you do the exact same carrier logo but in black/white, and with my name, sean?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by manupodinvictus View Post
    If someone helps Jeffrey, can you do the exact same carrier logo but in black/white, and with my name, sean?
    dude if they do it for u ill hook u up with the colors

apparently /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app does not exist anymore (after this recent update of Apple's)

can anyone help me out with where to place the SBDockBG2.png file now?

EDIT: never mind this people . . . I was being dumb (as usual)
    Last edited by xIsak07; 2007-08-24 at 06:31 AM.

2 things.. to make icons.. what size do they need to be... and if someone could upload a icon or a golf score card or golf ball and "modmyi" logo or some sort i would really appreciate it... thanks guys..

could someone make me a carrier logo with the Apple Logo and the name iBen, in black/white. Basically like jeffery's but says iBen instead of jeffrey.
    Last edited by toxthexnines; 2007-08-25 at 09:05 AM.

So are there people that are doing these?

This thread seems to have slowed down considerably since my last post on page 26.

I was really hoping for some help, since when it comes to graphical stuff, I'm useless, lol.

I would love one that looks just like Jeffy's on page 11 but it says Xian instead Would really appreciate it!!

Can I get a carrier that says:

Jesse

in graffiti font with the first e in red please?

oh, and I dont know if this request can go here, but if someone could make a red battery that had a white biohazard sign on it, then that would be great

thanks in advance
    Last edited by aaa; 2007-08-26 at 03:21 AM.

I would LOVE if someone would make this into a carrier logo!! (my favorite band )
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -s3418r_125.gif  

Can someone please make a carrier logo that says "Verizon" in the same exact font that the default ATT logo is made in. Thanks.

Page 20 of 161 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast