Page 19 of 161 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!

Default Apple logo carrier icons
    Made an improved set of simple Apple logo carrier icons, proportioned and spaced to fit nicely, and not look out of place. Enjoy:
    MMi link
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -applelogodark.gif   -applelogolight.gif  
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by WiseWeasel; 2007-08-12 at 10:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drethedog View Post
    Sorry the picture sucks but the pointing finger looks very nice on the iphone screen.... I attached the file so if anybody want to use it, feel free.....
    Where did you get that duracell battery icon? Thats awesome!

could somebody make me a carrier logo that says "Josh" in a cool red font (somewhat cursive text like loring). If you need to add ~ stuff to make it the right size that is cool ~

Thanks

I am totally geeking out about what some of you can do to the iphone. totally cool.

I am wondering if someone can do a carrier that says
    cfly and maybe with a pic of this little image
    http://www.avatarsplus.com/v/Various.../8827.gif.html.

Thanks

Hemtek: try searching in the downloads section
    Last edited by itchy11jr; 2007-08-14 at 04:42 AM. Reason: add text

Default please some help COLTS Carrier
    can someone make me a colts carrier logo and also slider and if someone has a colts skin they would like to share that would be great

i Have a request if some one can make (7ev3n) for me if its not to much trouble ive tryed no luck thoe thanx

Hello,

Can one of you awesome photoshoppers kindly make me a Carrier Logo?
    All I need is something that is in clear font and one in fancy maybe if you have time, both just white and black.

Hwang
    Evangelista
    Edmund

Thats all.. I put down three for my whole name. I am just curious which would look the best.

Thanks again in advance and i'll be sure to "thank you" !

Sincerely,
    Eddyhttp

Can someone make me an icon for the photos icon, right now I have one that looks like a stack of photos laying on top of eachother with the top photo being a picture of outer space, can someone make me a the same style but with this picture on top? Its My myspace pic.

Thanks!

hey isn't that the guy from jimmy kimmle live! he warms up the audience and directs what is going to happen in the show! i just went to my first live television show.

Just messing around with the battery charging status. Don't know if anyone likes? Let me know and I can compile all the images together.[IMG][/IMG]

Default ATT Logo
    where can i find the default ATT carrier logo?.thanx

i like it please compile them cuz i got the lighning pic for the last one as a replacement cuz it looks cool

I'd appreciate it if someone could make me a carrier logo with the Apple symbol and "T Allen" to the right of it in Rage Italic or a similar font.

Thanks!

Could someone make me a file that changes the text of the slider from "slide to unlock" to "push it to the limit"? Thanks alot.

I was wondering if any one could work on a Hip Hop iPhone theme.

Hey,

I came up with an idea that i think would benefit a lot of people:

A MobileFinder icon that is the same size as the other iPhone Apps.

i don't have photoshop so i can not do this myself.

thanks in advance.

Could someone do the same as the jeffrey one back on page 11, but with the name sean?

Default Movie Review stars
    I was thinking/wondering if someone has or would be interested in making signal strength pngs that are like the ratings for movies. As in one bar is one full star and then 4 empty stars. And full signal is 5 stars out of 5. Anyone? I think it could be quite nice..

Page 19 of 161 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast