Page 16 of 161 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!

Can someone make the following for me (just like how it says AT&T but says), it's my name:

brian

Hello,
    Can somebody preety please make me a carrier logo
    with 'apple logo' 'DaKing' 'apple logo' if possible without the apostrophe's

If not, 'DaKing' 'apple logo' is great, but I prefer the 1st one.

Thankss so muchhhhh!
    appreciate it greatly

can someone make me this one pretty please?

http://www.interspeech2005.org/globa..._vodafone3.jpg

Thanks! : )
    Last edited by lordviper; 2007-07-31 at 10:16 AM.

Talking Carrier Logo Request
    Could someone please make a carrier logo with the old school Apple logo then Rob Rob™? In other words:

 Rob Rob™

Thank you in advance guys!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -apple-logo.gif  
    Last edited by Rob Rob™; 2007-07-31 at 12:57 PM.

Talking Carrier Logo Request
    Could someone also make a carrier logo with the new AT&T logo? Thanks again guys!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -cing_logo.gif  

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Rob™ View Post
    Could someone also make a carrier logo with the new AT&T logo? Thanks again guys!
    Someone did already

http://www.everythingiphone.com/foru...html#post53341

7. The Following User Says Thank You to hoits2000 For This Useful Post:

Rob Rob™ (2007-07-31)

Thumbs up Thanks
    Word! Thank you.

it would make my day if someone could make me a villanova carrier logo, like with the school logo or just the words or something, thanks alot in advance and ill give you a lot after too.

iPhone? More like MyPhone renegaderon's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Change name on this Icon for me please
    Can someone put my name on this instead of my iphone I tried for 2 days cant figure it out in photoshop the background always turns white.

Got it Figured out
    Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -icon.jpg  
    Last edited by renegaderon; 2007-08-03 at 12:26 AM.

Exclamation att logo
    well here's a cool logo . . . I like it
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Quote Originally Posted by renegaderon View Post
    Can someone put my name on this instead of my iphone I tried for 2 days cant figure it out in photoshop the background always turns white. Name is Ron Calogero.

Thanks
    to get a background transparent, make a new file, i think case it will be height = 20 pixels and width = 40 pixels. make sure you pick transparent background (this may be in different areas depending on version), but it is on the same page as where you set the pixels after you pick file -> new

bring you image into the new file you created with a transparent background. you should have two layers, one with your image and one empty. if not create a new layer and move it below the image layer. the new layer should be a transparent layer, you can tell if you click on the eye of the image layer and you see a checker board pattern.

since you image is black and white, i would go to color range, which is under Select at the top, about half way down the menu called "color range" you should now have a new window pop open and your tooltip should be an eyedropper. click on the white area or area you want to delete , then move the bar up (fuziness) to max , then press okay, it should then marquee all of the white area, press 'delete' and you should now get a transparent background.

hope that helps

13. The Following User Says Thank You to arthursdomain For This Useful Post:

renegaderon (2007-08-03)

Could anyone make one that said E-A-G-L-E-S or had the philadelphia eagles logo

I would be very thankful, i do not know how to do them... THANKS

Talking Eagles Carrier Logo
    Done and done....

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ahjonnies215 For This Useful Post:

prg5005 (2007-08-02)

Why when i try to make an 44x20 pixel image in photoshop it gets all blurred/pixelated.... I tryed a linux penguin and writing any text but it was impossible to recgonize.....Any thoughs????

Default Fight Club Slider!!!
    I was wondering if anybody could make me a slider out of this image? without all of the black around it of course :P

thanks in advance
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -logo200.jpg  

Thumbs up Please Make Me A Carrier Logo
    Can someone please make me a carrier Logo with the letters (S.G.A.) i would like they text bold with a hip hop font if possible. colors r white on black background and black on grey background. Please, i don't have the tools to make'em so it would be deeply apprecated. Thanks Ya'll

I'm also using windows pro so could u please tell me how to add them to my phone.

here's the fight club slider... good movie btw

Default Stocks Icon Request
    sorry for double post but I forgot about this sticky, anyway can someone plz put this pic on a transparent background for me. or explain to me how cuz I almost get it but...I know it's Ctrl+A then....???

22. The Following User Says Thank You to laz305 For This Useful Post:

FiftyPence (2007-11-09)

here's a quick and dirty transparency on the money... let me know if it's okay

edit: sorry was having issues attaching it... here it is
    Last edited by Mohulis; 2007-08-03 at 01:37 AM.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Mohulis For This Useful Post:

laz305 (2007-08-03)

thx but I need just the cash on a transparent background ya know so i can make an icon out of it. Thx

Page 16 of 161 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast