Page 146 of 161 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,920 of 3214

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!

Hi everyone, I recently upgraded to 3.0 from 1.1.2. I knew how to ssh into my iphone with 1.1.2 but cannot find the location of the power off sliders for the 3.0. Can anyone help me out out? Thanks..

Santa Claus, Theme Creator santaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vkn1ght View Post
    Hi everyone, I recently upgraded to 3.0 from 1.1.2. I knew how to ssh into my iphone with 1.1.2 but cannot find the location of the power off sliders for the 3.0. Can anyone help me out out? Thanks..
    it's the same as 1.1.2 pretty sure atleast using winterboard it is so i assume it's in the same files on 3.0

3. The Following User Says Thank You to santaf For This Useful Post:

chasemm18 (2009-12-27)

any luck with the batman sliders ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chasemm18 View Post
    any luck with the batman sliders ?
    i'm sorry man here it is and to put them in you ssh into var/stash/themes.xxxxx/ here you will place each batslider1 and batslider2 seperately then just go into winterboard on your phone and activate whichever one you want let me know if they aren't alligned
    Attached Files Attached Files

6. The Following User Says Thank You to santaf For This Useful Post:

chasemm18 (2009-12-30)

you are a god they are perfect!!!! i used a program called diskaid i was able to just drag and drop your files in no problem so much easier than ssh, thank you sooo much this is so awesome my phone is almost flawless, i just need to get some good batman sound effects for my text alert, i wanna get the cape sound or something cool like a batarang sound? haha thank u again!
    chase

hey guys, I've got a couple of icon requests from the Damino theme. I would've went to the theme thread to request it but the thread is dead

anyways, i would love the icons in the attached image. i need them in the exact color font too. icons at the top = black, icons at bottom = white to coincide with the wallpaper. I have attached the icons folder too if it'd help.

much appreciation!

edit: ugh i can't attach the image, it doesn't allow me to do it again because I've already done it in another thread so here's the image at the thread: my post's at the bottom of page 10

Can someone please help me on this slider request?? I created the slider for turning off the iphone with the RED EVO (bottombarknobred.png) and tested it in winterboard and it works perfectly. However I cant seem to create the upper portion of the slider background mask with the stars background I have attached.

If you look at the slider picture, I would like to have the stars background in the upper portion of the mask, where its completely black, and have it fade to meet the lighter dark background in the bottom half.

And can you put the police at the far right so when the RED EVO hits the police icon, the phone turns off?

I also searched around to see how to change the "slide to power off" text and I cant get it after creating the SpringBoard.springs file and putting it in the en.lproj folder. I want to leave it blank but its still coming up the same. Its in my EVO PowerOff Slider.

Can someone please do these requests for me? I would be very "THANKS"ful. Thanks to the guys who do the requests. You guys freakin rule!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -police.png   -slider.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Thanks

i'm not really sure what you want with the stars i dont get it but it's impossible to have the policeman at the end unless it's in your lockscreen background but then it'll just be behind the stars thing so it wouldnt look good. the reason for this is becasue the background thing you want with the stars that is aroudn the slider is a very small image and is simply just stretched out to fit the screen

as for the strings thing it should be var/stash/themes.xxxx/themename/Bundles/com.apple.springboard/en.lproj/SpringBoard.strings make sure all the folders are correct they are case sensative i noticed you said SpringBoard.springs it should be .strings and then inside of SpringBoard.strings it should say what it says inside the () here ("POWER_DOWN_LABEL" = "your text goes here" yes you need the ; and the " if you wnat it blank then where it says your text goes here dont put anything just put ""

11. The Following User Says Thank You to santaf For This Useful Post:

EVO (2010-01-06)

Sorry if I wasnt clear. Basically can you put the stars background as the upper portion of the slider box? And yes, I understand that it stretches out due to the size. I want the upper half of the slider box to be like the night sky. In terms of the policeman, I saw this video on youtube of someone who did it based on the SUPER MARIO theme. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4tol5bWpJE&feature=related]YouTube - Iphone 3g Nintendo theme jailbreak custom slider background[/ame] If you look at the first 30 secs of the video, once the turtle hits the pipe, it unlocks the phone. I would like to have it like that, except with the powering off portion, and with the red car hitting the police.

And I meant to say .strings, not .springs. I just typed too quickly.

I put the SpringBoard.strings in this direct:
    EVO PowerOff Slider\Bundles\com.apple.TelephonyUI\en.lproj

And what I have in the SpringBoard.strings file is just:
    Code:
    "POWER_DOWN_LOCK_LABEL" = "";
    But yet when I tested in the winterboard, it still says "slide to power off". I hope this helps you. Thank you for taking the time to do this.

Thanks

alright i'm trying to find an image of that one background image to change it up for the stars... and you are putting the en.lproj in the wrong place read what i posted again and you'll see wehre to put it for a winterboard theme it should be in Bundles/com.apple.springboard/en.lproj/SpringBoard.strings. if you look at what his unlock thing is like the reason it's hwen it touches the pipe is because the background thing is actualy transparent and the pipe is a part of the lockscreen image strategically placed to seem like it's when the turtle hits the pipe

I'm just an idiot, thank you about the SpringBoard.strings correct folder. It works now.

So in terms making the power off slider looking like the lockscreen from the youtube video, its too difficult to do? If so, dont worry about it. I appreciate the help you already given me. It would be cool to have the car hit the police image and have it turn off though.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 6thDAY View Post
    I'm just an idiot, thank you about the SpringBoard.strings correct folder. It works now.

So in terms making the power off slider looking like the lockscreen from the youtube video, its too difficult to do? If so, dont worry about it. I appreciate the help you already given me. It would be cool to have the car hit the police image and have it turn off though.
    alright here is that topbar thing i hope it doesnt like stretch out the stars too much so that it looks bad =/ thats what i'm thinking may happen

This is exactly what I got before I posted on here. I think there is another file that needs to be modified, because the background is appearing outside the slider mask instead of inside. I dont think its possible to make a background inside the mask except transparent.

Thanks for trying though. I appreciate your time and effort.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -untitled.jpg  

Thanks

oh that's weird i dindt think it would do that hmm well sorry man hah i wish it would have worked =/

Default My first carrier icons
    OK, here are two I just made and these are my first so they probably will not be the best of quality. One is TUX and one is a Scrat holding an iPod.
    Enjoy:
    Name:  FSO_CARRIER_IPOD.png
Views: 447
Size:  4.2 KB
    Name:  TUX Carrier.png
Views: 452
Size:  3.7 KB
    -Dylan

anybody can make me a carrier logo in black and white?
    i want it with the apple logo and the name conroy all in small caps and bold beside it. prefer the word "conroy" to be in cursive fonts. thanks!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by routey View Post
    anybody can make me a carrier logo in black and white?
    i want it with the apple logo and the name conroy all in small caps and bold beside it. prefer the word "conroy" to be in cursive fonts. thanks!
    here ya go how's this? the small ones are what you want to right click and save the big one is jsut to show you what it should look like just to let you k now there is an image next to the small black one just since it's white it doesnt show on here just right click somewhere near the right of it and it'll say save as
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -con.jpg  

22. The Following User Says Thank You to santaf For This Useful Post:

routey (2010-01-13)

yes that will do, thanks dude

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by routey View Post
    yes that will do, thanks dude
    cool cool i'm glad push the thanks please hah thanks

Page 146 of 161 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156 ... LastLast