Page 145 of 161 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,900 of 3214

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!

  1. #2881

  2. #2882
    Could any fotoshop talent make a suave category icon for settings or prefs or whatever, like these other 3?Thx



  3. #2883
    Default Request for 3GS Lockscreen and Call Answering Slider
    Just wondering if someone will be kind enough to make sliders with these two mitsubishis for the 3GS lockscreen. And can it also be set as the call answering slider?





    Thanks!

  4. #2884
    Santa Claus, Theme Creator santaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    seattle
    Posts
    3,712
    Thanks
    1,080
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,107 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by icekitten View Post
    Just wondering if someone will be kind enough to make sliders with these two mitsubishis for the 3GS lockscreen. And can it also be set as the call answering slider?





    Thanks!
    which one do you want to be the lockscreen slider, and which one the answer slider? and what about the turning off slider?

  5. #2885
    Thanks for the reply!

    I cleaned up the images a bit.

    How about...

    Unlock slider :

    Call answer slider:

    Turn off slider:

  6. #2886
    Default Pleeeeaaaaasssssee :)
    i have a batman slider icon on my slider but its kinda weak since its the yellow and black emblem and my wallpaper is the begins icon, i would be so appreciative if someone could take this picture and cut out the batsymbol and shrink it down to fit in like a slider icon thank u!



    http://chud.com/articles/content_ima...egins_logo.jpg

  7. #2887
    Default Slider
    Can you make a Parental Advisory Explicit content slider for me?

    thanx in advance

    http://th08.deviantart.net/fs48/300W...mBoxArtist.png
    Last edited by marcel94; 2009-12-24 at 04:34 PM.

  8. #2888
    Santa Claus, Theme Creator santaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    seattle
    Posts
    3,712
    Thanks
    1,080
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,107 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by icekitten View Post
    Thanks for the reply!

    I cleaned up the images a bit.

    How about...

    Unlock slider :

    Call answer slider:

    Turn off slider:
    here you go just put it in your themes folder i got it all set up hope they turn out good i don treally have time to test it on my device first so just let me k now if they are too big or small
    Attached Files Attached Files

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to santaf For This Useful Post:

    icekitten (2009-12-25)

  10. #2889
    Santa Claus, Theme Creator santaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    seattle
    Posts
    3,712
    Thanks
    1,080
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,107 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by marcel94 View Post
    Can you make a Parental Advisory Explicit content slider for me?

    thanx in advance

    http://th08.deviantart.net/fs48/300W...mBoxArtist.png
    here hope this fits as i said i don't really have time to test it out so let me know how it works if you want it like a rounded like the default ones i can do that for you sometime
    Attached Files Attached Files

  11. #2890
    Default Batman slider!
    ok so scratch my first post, that icon is not the right color, this one is, if you could make this batman symbol replace the regular slider that would be awesome!!!!!

    thank you so much!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -1.jpg  

  12. #2891
    Santa Claus, Theme Creator santaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    seattle
    Posts
    3,712
    Thanks
    1,080
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,107 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by chasemm18 View Post
    ok so scratch my first post, that icon is not the right color, this one is, if you could make this batman symbol replace the regular slider that would be awesome!!!!!

    thank you so much!!!!!
    which one? i made both of the effects from scratch so i hope you like atleast one i tried to make the silvery one more like the one you posted but i put the bevel if you want it just flat then that's cool too
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -batman1.png   -batman2.png  

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to santaf For This Useful Post:

    chasemm18 (2009-12-26)

  14. #2892
    I have more of a special request, and a great idea imo. I want to port the Gears of war font, but i don't succeed in it, so it can be fully used with fontswap. Anyone with some more knowledge bout this could help me a hand? The font is found on DA:Gears of War font by ~tracertong on deviantART
    Thanks in advance

  15. #2893
    Is a little big right now,

    it would be awsome if you made it round like the defaulft one

    Thanks anyway

  16. #2894
    omg both of those are amazing! u r a god, this is an awesome christmas present for me and my phone!! i love them both, is there any way u can send those both to me? ive only installed add ons via cydia so im not quite sure how else to do it, but just let me know, thank u so much!!!

  17. #2895
    Santa Claus, Theme Creator santaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    seattle
    Posts
    3,712
    Thanks
    1,080
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,107 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by chasemm18 View Post
    omg both of those are amazing! u r a god, this is an awesome christmas present for me and my phone!! i love them both, is there any way u can send those both to me? ive only installed add ons via cydia so im not quite sure how else to do it, but just let me know, thank u so much!!!
    glad you like them merry christmas so we can go about this a few ways i can make them both as two different themes for sliders and will replace your unlcok, answer, and turn off sliders, or i can make one the unlock one and answer or whatever you want and i will tell you how to put them on your phone do you know how to ssh?

  18. #2896
    Santa Claus, Theme Creator santaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    seattle
    Posts
    3,712
    Thanks
    1,080
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,107 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by marcel94 View Post
    Is a little big right now,

    it would be awsome if you made it round like the defaulft one

    Thanks anyway
    here how is this?
    Attached Files Attached Files

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to santaf For This Useful Post:

    chasemm18 (2009-12-26), marcel94 (2009-12-27)

  20. #2897
    Awsome thanks a lot

  21. #2898

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to santaf For This Useful Post:

    chasemm18 (2009-12-26)

  23. #2899
    I cant right now, because im on my ipod...

    I'll do it later though

  24. #2900
    I'd love to have 2 diff themes one where the first one does all unlocks answering ect and one where the second does the same if that's not too much trouble I just think both are amazing and can't make up my mind haha and I'm sort of familiar with ssh but not entirely I'm a quick learner though ha

Page 145 of 161 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •