Page 143 of 161 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,860 of 3214

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!

Hi guys,

Could someone please convert this icon for the glass orb color theme? Thanks in advance!

Here's the original, as well as the blank background orb icons use;
    Attached Images Attached Images   

How do I put a slider icon on my iphone via ssh, whats the default location?

Can someone make me matching Zombieville USA and Zombie Attack icons, preferably of the Zombies faces with their respective colors, also if it was in a frame it would probably be better.

Thanks...

Santa Claus, Theme Creator santaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bobright View Post
    How do I put a slider icon on my iphone via ssh, whats the default location?
    winterboard is /var/stash/Themes.xxxxx/yourtheme/Bundles/com.apple.TelephonyUI/bottombarknobgray.png that's the main one the call one replace gray for green and slide to power off replace with red

without winterboard its /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TelephonyUI.framework/bottombarknobgray.png and son on same names as above

Default Struggling with the proper icon sizing for ...
    I've got Bar's iElegance and have used his PS script to create all of my icons. I'm VERY happy. I do however have one rogue application that note only stores it's icon in it's own directory, when I copy Bar's (100x100 pixel) icon into the directory and respring, the icon is tiny. I looked at the properties of the application's default icon and it's 57x57 pixels. So I thought, let me change Bar's 100x100 pixel icon to 57x57. Nope, the icon does not appear correctly.

Has anyone broken the code on this challenge and could they share the solution with me?

The application is American Heritage Dictionary - Fourth Edition and the icon name is ... ready for this? .... icon.png

I've attached the icon I created with Bar's script in the event that someone does the trick and doesn't mind helping a guy out.

Thanks to everyone!
    Last edited by hastingsk12; 2009-10-23 at 06:23 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone jeezy45's Avatar
    Thanks

does anyone know how to change the color of the icon text on the homescreen without sshing it? i tried fontcolors from cydia and it did not work.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jeezy45 View Post
    does anyone know how to change the color of the icon text on the homescreen without sshing it? i tried fontcolors from cydia and it did not work.
    sorry i don't know... but jsut curious what's wrong with ssh? and also you could just do it on your phone using iFile but that's basically like ssh just without a computer

Quote Originally Posted by stillbrad View Post
    Thats not bad at all! Thanks! Can you make one also utilizing the metal part of the face of the terminator in the picture?
    sorry, i never checked this thread again after i posted. here's the other version you requested, lmk if its how you expected:
    Attached Files Attached Files

could someone make a carrier icon for vodafone please?

i tried searching but cant find one like the one below preferably the vodafone logo and not include the text.

Thanks for your time.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by number14 View Post
    could someone make a carrier icon for vodafone please?

i tried searching but cant find one like the one below preferably the vodafone logo and not include the text.

Thanks for your time.

here ya go :P

Default Stylish 3G icon
    hi guys
    im looking for a 3g icon to use in statusbar, i really appreciate if someone helps me for this.
    thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by lydmr View Post
    hi guys
    im looking for a 3g icon to use in statusbar, i really appreciate if someone helps me for this.
    thanks in advance.
    is this acceptable? first one w/out the black outlining is for the springboard (FSO) and the one w/black outlining is for when you are in any app and the status bar gets light colored (Default)

Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post
    is this acceptable? first one w/out the black outlining is for the springboard (FSO) and the one w/black outlining is for when you are in any app and the status bar gets light colored (Default)
    thank you so much, you r an angel. but i have this one for in app Default one i think is better but the size is bad could you play on this one. thank you again.

i have tried and failed many times can someone make me a carrier with this?

Thanks

what' the font or where did you get this from? also to let you know might not show up very well since the image is ognna be so small and that has a lot of craziness to it hah but i can try.

its not a font its a band logo. yea its a bit crazy and i cant edit a picture to save my life. if you could try id appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by lydmr View Post
    thank you so much, you r an angel. but i have this one for in app Default one i think is better but the size is bad could you play on this one. thank you again.
    here ya go, they match now both on and off springboard=)

Quote Originally Posted by LAMBEAST View Post
    i have tried and failed many times can someone make me a carrier with this?
    this is the best i can do, huge image that has to be made super tiny!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

LAMBEAST (2009-11-10)

Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post
    this is the best i can do, huge image that has to be made super tiny!
    it looks AMAZING. i have a couple more logos id like if you could do them id appreciate it a ton

Quote Originally Posted by LAMBEAST View Post
    it looks AMAZING. i have a couple more logos id like if you could do them id appreciate it a ton
    sure ill take a look at 'em and try 'em out.....if ya end up liking all the stuff i do for ya, consider the button in my sig=) thanks! talk to ya soon!

Page 143 of 161 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153 ... LastLast