Page 143 of 161 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,860 of 3214

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!

  1. #2841
    Hi guys,

    Could someone please convert this icon for the glass orb color theme? Thanks in advance!

    Here's the original, as well as the blank background orb icons use;
    Attached Images Attached Images   

  2. #2842
    How do I put a slider icon on my iphone via ssh, whats the default location?

  3. #2843
    Can someone make me matching Zombieville USA and Zombie Attack icons, preferably of the Zombies faces with their respective colors, also if it was in a frame it would probably be better.

    Thanks...

  4. #2844
    Santa Claus, Theme Creator santaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    seattle
    Posts
    3,712
    Thanks
    1,080
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,107 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bobright View Post
    How do I put a slider icon on my iphone via ssh, whats the default location?
    winterboard is /var/stash/Themes.xxxxx/yourtheme/Bundles/com.apple.TelephonyUI/bottombarknobgray.png that's the main one the call one replace gray for green and slide to power off replace with red

    without winterboard its /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TelephonyUI.framework/bottombarknobgray.png and son on same names as above

  5. #2845
    Default Struggling with the proper icon sizing for ...
    I've got Bar's iElegance and have used his PS script to create all of my icons. I'm VERY happy. I do however have one rogue application that note only stores it's icon in it's own directory, when I copy Bar's (100x100 pixel) icon into the directory and respring, the icon is tiny. I looked at the properties of the application's default icon and it's 57x57 pixels. So I thought, let me change Bar's 100x100 pixel icon to 57x57. Nope, the icon does not appear correctly.

    Has anyone broken the code on this challenge and could they share the solution with me?

    The application is American Heritage Dictionary - Fourth Edition and the icon name is ... ready for this? .... icon.png

    I've attached the icon I created with Bar's script in the event that someone does the trick and doesn't mind helping a guy out.

    Thanks to everyone!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by hastingsk12; 2009-10-23 at 06:23 AM.

  6. #2846
    iPhone? More like MyPhone jeezy45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    158
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    does anyone know how to change the color of the icon text on the homescreen without sshing it? i tried fontcolors from cydia and it did not work.

  7. #2847
    Santa Claus, Theme Creator santaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    seattle
    Posts
    3,712
    Thanks
    1,080
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,107 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jeezy45 View Post
    does anyone know how to change the color of the icon text on the homescreen without sshing it? i tried fontcolors from cydia and it did not work.
    sorry i don't know... but jsut curious what's wrong with ssh? and also you could just do it on your phone using iFile but that's basically like ssh just without a computer

  8. #2848
    Quote Originally Posted by stillbrad View Post
    Thats not bad at all! Thanks! Can you make one also utilizing the metal part of the face of the terminator in the picture?
    sorry, i never checked this thread again after i posted. here's the other version you requested, lmk if its how you expected:
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Attached Files Attached Files

  9. #2849
    could someone make a carrier icon for vodafone please?

    i tried searching but cant find one like the one below preferably the vodafone logo and not include the text.



    Thanks for your time.

  10. #2850
    Santa Claus, Theme Creator santaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    seattle
    Posts
    3,712
    Thanks
    1,080
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,107 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by number14 View Post
    could someone make a carrier icon for vodafone please?

    i tried searching but cant find one like the one below preferably the vodafone logo and not include the text.



    Thanks for your time.


    here ya go :P
    Attached Files Attached Files

  11. #2851
    Default Stylish 3G icon
    hi guys
    im looking for a 3g icon to use in statusbar, i really appreciate if someone helps me for this.
    thanks in advance.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  12. #2852
    Quote Originally Posted by lydmr View Post
    hi guys
    im looking for a 3g icon to use in statusbar, i really appreciate if someone helps me for this.
    thanks in advance.
    is this acceptable? first one w/out the black outlining is for the springboard (FSO) and the one w/black outlining is for when you are in any app and the status bar gets light colored (Default)
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Attached Files Attached Files

  13. #2853
    Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post
    is this acceptable? first one w/out the black outlining is for the springboard (FSO) and the one w/black outlining is for when you are in any app and the status bar gets light colored (Default)
    thank you so much, you r an angel. but i have this one for in app Default one i think is better but the size is bad could you play on this one. thank you again.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  14. #2854
    i have tried and failed many times can someone make me a carrier with this?

  15. #2855
    Santa Claus, Theme Creator santaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    seattle
    Posts
    3,712
    Thanks
    1,080
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,107 Posts

    what' the font or where did you get this from? also to let you know might not show up very well since the image is ognna be so small and that has a lot of craziness to it hah but i can try.

  16. #2856
    its not a font its a band logo. yea its a bit crazy and i cant edit a picture to save my life. if you could try id appreciate it

  17. #2857
    Quote Originally Posted by lydmr View Post
    thank you so much, you r an angel. but i have this one for in app Default one i think is better but the size is bad could you play on this one. thank you again.
    here ya go, they match now both on and off springboard=)
    Attached Files Attached Files

  18. #2858
    Quote Originally Posted by LAMBEAST View Post
    i have tried and failed many times can someone make me a carrier with this?
    this is the best i can do, huge image that has to be made super tiny!
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Attached Files Attached Files

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

    LAMBEAST (2009-11-10)

  20. #2859
    Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post
    this is the best i can do, huge image that has to be made super tiny!
    it looks AMAZING. i have a couple more logos id like if you could do them id appreciate it a ton

  21. #2860
    Quote Originally Posted by LAMBEAST View Post
    it looks AMAZING. i have a couple more logos id like if you could do them id appreciate it a ton
    sure ill take a look at 'em and try 'em out.....if ya end up liking all the stuff i do for ya, consider the button in my sig=) thanks! talk to ya soon!

Page 143 of 161 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •