Page 139 of 161 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,780 of 3214

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!

Hello all,
    If I can ask somebody to make a Avatar theme I would really appreciate it. Or if somebody can direct me to a website?

Avatar the last airbender - maybe when he goes to the avatar state?

Santa Claus, Theme Creator santaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fatrixcartmen111 View Post

Yea I thought about it and I don't even think a taylor swift theme would look good lol. But if you could make me a lockscreen that would be awesome. If there was a way to change the slide to unlock text to say Taylor Swift that wud be super lol. Thanks alot. And I love the movie hot rod btw lol
    here sorry it's not much
    Attached Files Attached Files

3. The Following User Says Thank You to santaf For This Useful Post:

fatrixcartmen111 (2009-08-21)

no help anyone?

Hi!
    Somebody who can help me to make the shadow line as it is on the Apple original icons on this attached Mail Snow leopard icon please!?
    (excuse my bad english)
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    //Hack´z

8GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 3Gs FW 3.1.3 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken Pwnage v3.1.4, 32GB 3Gs FW 4.0.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken jbme.com
    16GB 4G FW 4..2.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken GP
    16GB iPad WiFi FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, 32GB iPad WiFi+3G FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, ATV2 fw 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP
    MacBookPro OS X 10.6.6 1TB HD

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by maz View Post
    Hi!
    Somebody who can help me to make the shadow line as it is on the Apple original icons on this attached Mail Snow leopard icon please!?
    (excuse my bad english)
    here you goo i hope this is what you were asking

7. The Following User Says Thank You to santaf For This Useful Post:

maz (2009-08-22)

Default Thx!
    Quote Originally Posted by santaf View Post
    here you goo i hope this is what you were asking
    PERFECT! Thanks a LOT mate!!!!!
    //Hack´z

8GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 3Gs FW 3.1.3 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken Pwnage v3.1.4, 32GB 3Gs FW 4.0.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken jbme.com
    16GB 4G FW 4..2.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken GP
    16GB iPad WiFi FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, 32GB iPad WiFi+3G FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, ATV2 fw 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP
    MacBookPro OS X 10.6.6 1TB HD

requesnt for a matte tomtom icon?

http://http://images.google.co.uk/im...%3D63%26um%3D1

this is a pic of scotland flag ..

if anybody could make a slider with the scotland flag and text STEPH in a comic sans font it would be amazing, also details on how to ssh it in.

many thx in advance

steph
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2009-08-22 at 06:30 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    http://http://images.google.co.uk/im...%3D63%26um%3D1

this is a pic of scotland flag ..

if anybody could make a slider with the scotland flag and text STEPH in a comic sans font it would be amazing, also details on how to ssh it in.

many thx in advance

steph

here you go what you do is if you have winterboard make a folder on your computer call it slider for instence then in that folder make one called Bundles in the folder make one called com.apple.TelephonyUI and then in that folder place this image i got you i already named it it should be bottombarknobgray.png that will be the main slider i fyou want the turn off also then you duplicate the image and call that one bottombarknobred.png

after you got that set up then just ssh into /var/stash/themes.xxxx/ and then put the sliders folder in there. activate it in winterboard and there it will be

thank you!!! all i need is the slider now.

thx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi just read it again sorry. is their a slider image?

thx
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2009-08-23 at 12:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone TT KH's Avatar
    Thanks

Please help me convert this Flag to this size and bevel on all four corners Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TT KH View Post
    Please help me convert this Flag to this size and bevel on all four corners Thanks
    like this?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to santaf For This Useful Post:

TT KH (2009-08-24)

Hi,

I do not have photoshop and no way for using PSD's to create icons. Here is my situation:

I came across the Icon pack and really like the style that you can see in the dock from my screens. I would really like to have all of my icons look this way, with the border. I don't really care that they are the standard icons. They just look a lot cleaner with the borders.

Attached is my home screen. Please reference this to see what I am asking. I have about 80 programs installed, but some of this style I was able to find. If I post the remaining screenies is there anyone willing to help? I would be more than willing to submit a donation.

Thanks in advance
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -screenies-006.png  

iPhone? More like MyPhone TT KH's Avatar
    Thanks

Santaf UR da man. Thank you!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    sorry to b a pain in the **** . just found out how to change slider text. and would like to take my name out of the flag. could it be done like the flag above..

if you can you are a star!!!

1000 thanks in advance.

steph
    alrighty then here you go

Quote Originally Posted by Navec245 View Post
    Hi,

I do not have photoshop and no way for using PSD's to create icons. Here is my situation:

I came across the Icon pack and really like the style that you can see in the dock from my screens. I would really like to have all of my icons look this way, with the border. I don't really care that they are the standard icons. They just look a lot cleaner with the borders.

Attached is my home screen. Please reference this to see what I am asking. I have about 80 programs installed, but some of this style I was able to find. If I post the remaining screenies is there anyone willing to help? I would be more than willing to submit a donation.

Thanks in advance
    wowww that's a lot hah i can go ahead and try if you can for me give me atleast one of the icons so i can see the size and color of the border. and if you can give me the icons of the icons you want changed into that and name them accordingly just place them in a big folder and zip it up and post it

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Navec245 View Post
    Hi,

Thanks in advance
    wowww that's a lot hah i can go ahead and try if you can for me give me atleast one of the icons so i can see the size and color of the border. and if you can give me the icons of the icons you want changed into that and name them accordingly just place them in a big folder and zip it up and post it

Quote Originally Posted by TT KH View Post
    Santaf UR da man. Thank you!
    thanks glad you like it let me know if you need a carrier or another slider or something

23. The Following User Says Thank You to santaf For This Useful Post:

Navec245 (2009-08-25)

now that slider is just the dogs b***.

mucho thx for that

steph

hi. i canny get this to work. ive created a floder called scottish slider, in that one called Bundles, inthat one com.apple.TelephonyUI and in that one i placed the image. i have tried the image with scottish.png and just scottish but no image present.

anybody got any ideas or suggestions.
    i have also just tried it with scottishslider.theme
    thx

steph
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2009-08-24 at 07:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 139 of 161 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149 ... LastLast