Page 133 of 161 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,660 of 3214

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!

Ok so im not too good at this but im having trouble getting themes on my iphone. When i try to do it through this site on the safari it says safari can't download the file. Any tips? I have cydia which uses winterboard on my iphone. Is there anything better to use?

Green Apple
    Thanks

could someone, if possible, make a set of carrier logo's for me, that have ELSock written in some cool font, also a set that has S4G in a cool font.
    thanks for your time.

Okay so you guys have an amazing thread here...read through most of it and great work. So know i figure maybe i can ask for a few small of favors.

1) I need to have the Spade changed to light blue and resized for the 3G icon location on the status bar.

2) The Dolphins logo resized for the clock icon location on the status bar.

3)The FSU logo resized for the bluetooth icon location on the status bar.

Many thanks in advance!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -card-icon-spade.jpg   -nfl_dolphins.gif   -fotball_fsu_logo.gif  

Bump for some help please

I tried myself but it didnt look good behind a dark background (white jitters). THanks =)
    Last edited by Downloaderz; 2009-08-20 at 09:29 PM.

Not sure if this is the right place to put this.

I would like to know how i can make all the top to Darkpink for all of my iPhone including all the applications at the top.

I don't have Photoshop on my laptop.

Have attached images to show what i mean.

Thank you

Louise
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0004.png  
    Last edited by LittleMissAustralia; 2009-07-22 at 02:13 PM. Reason: Spelling.

Here is a simple O2 logo.
    I can change it to any colour you like.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I rescind my request since after playing around i was able to get it resized properly...only thing i had to figure out was how to make it transparent since i was using paint.net....but after that i think the results are great!! What do you think??

Also a tip for those trying this on there own...as long as you have the height at 20 the width can around 20 a well....even though most of the bluetooth, clock, and 3g icons are much smaller...my seminole was like 21 X 20 and the dolphin is 15 x 20 while the original files are 11 x 20...

Last edited by Fsu1dolfan; 2009-07-24 at 06:53 PM. Reason: sepling suckz

Hey Matthis,

Here is the carrier logo...enjoy!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Fsu1dolfan For This Useful Post:

matthis (2009-07-27)

Default logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Downloaderz View Post
    Can anyone make a carrier logo out of this?
    http://www.dst-group.com/dstcom/mainpix/dstcomlogo.jpg (Without "brings you closer")

I tried myself but it didnt look good behind a dark background (white jitters). THanks =)

Here you go.
    You will have to rename it to whatever carrier you are on.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mrgaryth For This Useful Post:

Downloaderz (2009-08-05)

Default Hi!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fsu1dolfan View Post
    Hey Matthis,

Here is the carrier logo...enjoy!!
    Hi buddy!
    Can u help me to make a slider same as the original one as attached?
    Maybe itīs not possible be coz the size length but I hope you can do as similar as possible anyway!?

I have post the slider example at post #2636
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/4776461-post2636.html
    Last edited by maz; 2009-07-27 at 02:25 PM.
    //Hackīz

8GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 3Gs FW 3.1.3 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken Pwnage v3.1.4, 32GB 3Gs FW 4.0.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken jbme.com
    16GB 4G FW 4..2.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken GP
    16GB iPad WiFi FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, 32GB iPad WiFi+3G FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, ATV2 fw 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP
    MacBookPro OS X 10.6.6 1TB HD

Default themes
    Quote Originally Posted by bunchy187 View Post
    Ok so im not too good at this but im having trouble getting themes on my iphone. When i try to do it through this site on the safari it says safari can't download the file. Any tips? I have cydia which uses winterboard on my iphone. Is there anything better to use?
    Winterboard is great for themes, just download them via cydia (use the search or category) and activate them with winterboard.

Default Here's Mine
    Here's Mine Guys . I Loved It . Its My First Name . Made With Photoshop

could someone possibly make two sliders for me from spiderman1 and spiderman2 cutting out the pooety from spiderman1 and two carrier icons out of spiderman and spiderman3? thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -spiderman1.jpg   -spiderman2.jpg   -spiderman.jpg   -spiderman3.jpg  

Santa Claus, Theme Creator santaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,107 Posts

here are sliders you wanted the cartoon one i made two one with the white background one without i think without looks cooler. i also attatched the carrier things you'll have to decide which one you want for FSO and which one for DEFAULT also i don't know if you are in ATT or not so i didn't put it in it's folders and with it's right names but you can do that hope you like them if you want changes to them i can do anything
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by santaf; 2009-07-30 at 11:50 AM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to santaf For This Useful Post:

generalsnake (2009-07-30)

Quote Originally Posted by santaf View Post
    here are sliders you wanted the cartoon one i made two one with the white background one without i think without looks cooler i'll do the carrier logos soon too
    thanks they came out great

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LittleMissAustralia View Post
    Not sure if this is the right place to put this.

I would like to know how i can make all the top to Darkpink for all of my iPhone including all the applications at the top.

I don't have Photoshop on my laptop.

Have attached images to show what i mean.

Thank you

Louise
    here hows this? sorry about the calendar icon i really don't know how to makethe fonts disapear except if you download sbsettings in cydia you can make it so it wont show, along with any other icon you dont' want, that's the only way i know of. but i did change the fonts to be a dark pink and the icon lables to be dark pink if you want any of it changed i can change it for you or you can edit it with a plist editor it's quite forward and if you need hte pinks to be darker or lighter just let me know or you can do it in a plist editor also
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by santaf; 2009-07-30 at 12:28 PM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to santaf For This Useful Post:

LittleMissAustralia (2009-08-02)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by generalsnake View Post
    thanks they came out great
    no problem gave me something to do

Quote Originally Posted by maz View Post
    Hi buddy!
    Can u help me to make a slider same as the original one as attached?
    Maybe itīs not possible be coz the size length but I hope you can do as similar as possible anyway!?

I have post the slider example at post #2636
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/4776461-post2636.html
    i dunno if you got this figured out but i can try for you i'm not sure what you want though

Quote Originally Posted by iN2K View Post
    3G S logo?

I tried making a 3G S logo as my carrier logo

I just cropped the one from the Apple site, made a white and black because of my current theme.

The white one looks exact as the Apple font but the blacks sucks.

Can someone make one or just tell me the font? I got the in boxed S to show next to perfect, but not the 3G in font.
    if you can give me the white one i can easily change it into black if you ahvn't done so already
    Last edited by santaf; 2009-07-30 at 12:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ELSock View Post
    could someone, if possible, make a set of carrier logo's for me, that have ELSock written in some cool font, also a set that has S4G in a cool font.
    thanks for your time.
    here you go i guess you can't really tell but it's the harry potter font with filters and stuff to look like harry potter posters i think it looks cool it may be a bit hard to read if you want it different i can do anything for ya man. you just have to find the folders you need to put it in and what to call them cause i don't know what carrier you rhave and everything

Default slider
    *I just want a regular slider, thatīs all. Same conture as the default one if possible. But with the text:
    ADVOKATFIRMAN
    P.A. ROSELL

...as I attached in my post before.
    Hope u understand better now.?

Quote Originally Posted by santaf View Post
    no problem gave me something to do

*i dunno if you got this figured out but i can try for you i'm not sure what you want though

if you can give me the white one i can easily change it into black if you ahvn't done so already
    //Hackīz

8GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 3Gs FW 3.1.3 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken Pwnage v3.1.4, 32GB 3Gs FW 4.0.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken jbme.com
    16GB 4G FW 4..2.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken GP
    16GB iPad WiFi FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, 32GB iPad WiFi+3G FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, ATV2 fw 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP
    MacBookPro OS X 10.6.6 1TB HD

Page 133 of 161 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143 ... LastLast