Page 132 of 161 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,640 of 3214

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!

iPhone? More like MyPhone owais123's Avatar
    Thanks

i posted a jordan carrier logo in the downloads section. check it out! dont forget to say thanks. if i get enough thanks ill do requests

can some tell me how to make the star trek theme icons? the theme is missing cydia, winterboard, tunes and apps. I would like to know how to create one so I can do one from new movie.

Default adding borders?
    I created these online and I want to add borders but don't know how
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Looking for a Juicy Couture carrier Logo, also a leopard print battery (Not the Leopard OS LOL)

Default youtube icon
    im trying to find a stock brown tv youtube icon but with an image on the screen with the gloss instead of it being blank. like the one in the pic below with stewie from family guy but it has a reflection underneat it and is to small. if some one has any of theses or can make them or know where to find them would be greatly apprecieted. thanks in advance

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mikeunich View Post
    im trying to find a stock brown tv youtube icon but with an image on the screen with the gloss instead of it being blank. like the one in the pic below with stewie from family guy but it has a reflection underneat it and is to small. if some one has any of theses or can make them or know where to find them would be greatly apprecieted. thanks in advance
    I resized it slightly. See if this works.

I have attached the files I'm looking for. If someone could make the Viva la Juicy into a carrier icon by moving ther words to make a sentence. The leopard print please make into a battery with the stock battery outline I guess would be great.

Thanks in advance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -vivajuicy.jpg   -leopard.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by JakeyBoy View Post
    You would have to switch the name of the files. Try to find them they are in the spring board.app. Just do an ls and read the names. instead of att it just says vodafone. Try to figure it out if you cant let me know and ill post something up for ya.
    I have tried modifying the vodafone logo but I cannot locate the Vodafone UK files... any help would be appreciated.

Default Help to match Icon with Dock
    Help Needed,

I am using the glass orb theme on my iphone v2.2.1 with winterboard installed but there is one problem. I have got a 5 icon Dock and in the middle of that dock there is a round which does not match with my icon round.

Can somebody help here?

I am attaching a thumbnail of my wallpaper so y'all can understand very clearly.

I am also attaching the dock.png and the icon .png which i want to correspond with the dock.

Thank a million in advance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0017.png   -dock.png  

Default Icons
    Hello, all of that you that help are great.

I just have a few pics that I would like made into icons.

I would like the first hawk made into a slider and an icon.

Thanks in advance!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -hawkeye.jpg   -helmet.jpg   -herky.jpg   -iowa.jpg  

Default Slide to unlock
    Hopefully someone can help me. Im looking for a slide to unlock bar. I was hoping to get a bar like the volume slide bar, a thin white bar that gradually turns to blue. I can include a picture (It's porbably better than me trying to explain it in depth).

Does such a thing exist, or can someone make one for me. I dont know a thing about making themes/images for my ipod touch (2nd gen), and I dont have any image editing software to do so...

Thanks for any help anyone can provide. If I left out any information, let me know
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -slider.png  

Default here is the Hawk stuff
    i have been out of the custom theme "business" for about a year but needed some practice in Photo Shop so here ya go. There are 2 Hawk sliders one only the image and other on a standard silver slider. Each icon has no white background but all look best on a black spring board image (default).

13. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowck5000 For This Useful Post:

Anskin (2009-06-22)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

i'm need someone to perfect this icon. i did my best, but i suck at photoshop. i got it straight from the apple.com site and will use it for video recorder 3g

Where can I get icons for the following apps: BLACKBERRY IMPRESSION SKIN!
    - mysms
    - yahoo messenger
    - facebook
    - google earh
    - measures
    - voice memos

How can I apply those icons and how can I create my own ones?

Please someone here help me as I cant get anyone in the theme thread to help. I have tried to make these myself as I have some knowledge of PS, but I guess not enough

I need 2 icons for the iNav theme. These are just the basic gray images (top images) with the label underneath in the same gray - bank gothic font. See the screenshot of my main page as an example.

I need 2 icons:

Calculator
    Earthcomber

Thanks to whoever can make these for me!

P.S. I think the total size of the images are 59x60.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo-1.jpg  
    Last edited by WannaApple?; 2009-07-07 at 11:54 PM. Reason: P.S. I think the total size of the images are 59x60.

Default Request!?
    Quote Originally Posted by soulthoughts View Post
    I resized it slightly. See if this works.
    Hi Maestro!
    Can u help me to make the attached slider icon so it looks as a Apple icon (also attached) same color, shade and form!?
    Thx if u can. I tried by my self but with any success
    Last edited by maz; 2009-07-08 at 05:52 PM.
    //Hack´z

8GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 3Gs FW 3.1.3 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken Pwnage v3.1.4, 32GB 3Gs FW 4.0.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken jbme.com
    16GB 4G FW 4..2.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken GP
    16GB iPad WiFi FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, 32GB iPad WiFi+3G FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, ATV2 fw 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP
    MacBookPro OS X 10.6.6 1TB HD

Hello.

Can i have an Apple Logo with Bakk ( in blue, navy or like noth carolina )
    And i can't find some 3G logo and WiFi bars.

Can i have some, Just the same as original but with an other color. ( for 3G logo and Wifi )

thanks
    Last edited by bakk15; 2009-07-10 at 09:05 PM.

Thanks

3G S logo?

I tried making a 3G S logo as my carrier logo

I just cropped the one from the Apple site, made a white and black because of my current theme.

The white one looks exact as the Apple font but the blacks sucks.

Can someone make one or just tell me the font? I got the in boxed S to show next to perfect, but not the 3G in font.

wanted blackberry and sony ericsson logo as carrier png

iPhone? More like MyPhone TT KH's Avatar
    Thanks

Could anyone in here make me a slider icon and an app icon from the flag in this page. http://www.modmyi.com/forums/skinnin...-here-170.html. Thanks

Page 132 of 161 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142 ... LastLast