Page 129 of 161 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,580 of 3214

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!

im just looking for some dope *** text for a carrier icon that says "loony"

thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone Tazzaras's Avatar
    Thanks

I was wondering if someone could help me, I need a transparent icon to use for my apps, but I want to be able to see the border but still have it be transparent if that makes any sense. If you can make it 70x70 it would be awesome. Any help is appreciated.
    Go Gators!!!

can some one please make me a carrier that says P777?
    thank you!

oh and maybe another one in graffiti font that says KTFO
    Last edited by P777; 2009-02-21 at 06:06 AM.
    Want It. Buy It. Hack It. Enjoy It.

can any one help me make icons using my LA dodger caps in different colors I have the pics but dont how to make

what would you guys say is a good font for the carrier logo? and how could you change the banner in the middle

please could somebody create a banner in the center taht says brendan in cool font
    Last edited by giants2222; 2009-02-22 at 08:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Need a Red 3g icon.... does anyone have that

looking for a lock images to Tap to unlock...

Default carrier bundle request
    maybe i'm the first Tunisian member here lol. so i'm gonna be requesting for both carriers
    Tunisiana: Tunisiana : offres et services de téléphonie mobile
    and
    Tunisie telecom: Tunisie Telecom
    thx in advance

I need a little help. Using Iphone explorer I went into the carriers folder and changed out the ATT logos correctly, but they didnt seem to work. is there a different way I should try doing this?

OKay, so one of the best themes out there, in my opinion, is an old theme from the days of summerboard called NEONstandard. It is currently in Cydia. It is beautiful.

But since it is an old theme, it has barley anyyyy icons. It would be amazing if someone made a FULL ICON SET for this theme. Clearly a lot of work, but it would be the nicest theme out there, in my opinion

Default WV Mountaineers
    As a fan of the West Virginia Mountaineers & a resident of WV, I would like to request a couple of sliders. The flying WV logo both in blue with gold trim & gold with blue trim & a blue WV helmet facing to the right. Also I wouldn't mind seeing the flying WV as a battery. TIA

can any one point me in the right direction Im trying to make icons out of my baseball caps in different colors dont have photo s is there any other way

Is there a way for me to have a theme that changes only the icons, I use a wide variety of winterboard themes; and I need something that will change the icons and leave everything else as is...

whops, wrong thread, sorry!
    Last edited by Praan; 2009-03-15 at 06:21 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Unhappy Help!!
    Hi everyone! I just wanted to ask if someone can help with changing the carrier logo - problem is:
    I'm from Kazakhstan and my carrier Kcell is not listed in a row in /System/Library/Carrier Bundles/ and iPhone shows that the carrier "Carrier 2.9" and that is?!
    /System/Library/Carrier Bundles/ = there is no folder 2.9
    there is one folder 29xxx - and it's empty and have no images to swap inside

Anyone can help? Will be very glad!!!

Can I please stock signal bars icons?
    3G 2.0.1

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Looking for a carbon fiber slider with blue trim. From INinja, just without the ninja. If you you could put a blue arrow or TS in the slider That be awesome, or point me to a tutorial and I could do it myself...

in need of a sony Ericsson's carrier logo plz

since iPhone 3G is unofficially jailbroken now, can anyone extract stock application icons for me?

Page 129 of 161 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139 ... LastLast