Page 127 of 161 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,540 of 3214

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!

  1. #2521
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Winter Park, Florida
    Posts
    494
    Thanks
    64
    Thanked 101 Times in 60 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by kadarrius View Post
    i was wondering if someone could make me a luxery theme i want the theme to be based on the celeberty life i would realy like the iphone wallpaper to be louise vuitton and i want a wood grain triming and dimonds somwere and an amazing slider i am fourteen and i realy like the finer things in life make my theme like somthing you would see a celeberty with. i've been all over the web and i could not find anything just for me . i would like the theme to be brown and maybe black i just want it to look realy classie because i do not change my themes very often and when i put this the on my phone i want to be able to keep it on there for a while remember i dont want it to be alot of colors stay in the brown ,black and gold range. my iphone is jailbroken and i realy want a theme i have no talent in photoshop or nothing i dont even know how to make icons for my theme the only thing i know how to do is google a wallpaper and set it as a wallpaper on my iphone. so please if someone could make me a theme i would be so happy because every body else theme seems to suck! lol ! so if you could sombody plese make me a theme.iwant the icons to realy cool and if you need any more details wich you probly want just let me know because i realy realy need a theme bad so if you could make me a theme if you are good at it i seen a couple of themes that were lv but they were not what i was looking for you can google theme or possiby find theme here but thats how i want it i have typed enogh
    Hahaha...reading your little "paragraph," which I don't even know if it can be called that since it was the rant of an idiot, was the most entertaining thing I have done all day. Seriously, I have never read so many nonsensical, run-on sentences in my entire life. And if you want a "Celebrity-like" theme that is flashy and all about you, then I suggest you do some research and make it yourself.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to jabbawalkee For This Useful Post:

    soulthoughts (2009-01-05)

  3. #2522
    Hi all!

    I would really, really like the 3g rainbow apple status bar icon that I see on this theme.

    Blue&Black iphone theme iphone wallpaper iphone applications iphone news iphone web applications iphone ringtones

    I searched everywhere for it to no avail. Hoping someone can help me out here.

    Thanks so much

    Beth

  4. #2523
    Quote Originally Posted by kadarrius View Post
    i was wondering if someone could make me a luxery theme i want the theme to be based on the celeberty life i would realy like the iphone wallpaper to be louise vuitton and i want a wood grain triming and dimonds somwere and an amazing slider i am fourteen and i realy like the finer things in life make my theme like somthing you would see a celeberty with. i've been all over the web and i could not find anything just for me . i would like the theme to be brown and maybe black i just want it to look realy classie because i do not change my themes very often and when i put this the on my phone i want to be able to keep it on there for a while remember i dont want it to be alot of colors stay in the brown ,black and gold range. my iphone is jailbroken and i realy want a theme i have no talent in photoshop or nothing i dont even know how to make icons for my theme the only thing i know how to do is google a wallpaper and set it as a wallpaper on my iphone. so please if someone could make me a theme i would be so happy because every body else theme seems to suck! lol ! so if you could sombody plese make me a theme.iwant the icons to realy cool and if you need any more details wich you probly want just let me know because i realy realy need a theme bad so if you could make me a theme if you are good at it i seen a couple of themes that were lv but they were not what i was looking for you can google theme or possiby find theme here but thats how i want it i have typed enogh
    Lol! Be nice jabbawalkee you were 14 once too.

    kadarrius for what you want, I would make a theme. It's not hard. I promise.

    Here are two nice LV themes

    iSpazio

    This site had lots of LV themes. you just need to go through a lot of themes.

    Here is a nice Gucci theme though a little blingy.

    iSpazio

    You might consider making one you like. Taking icons from different themes and putting them together.

    My other thought for you is find LV paper you like and use the glass orb theme which is super classy with tons of icons. You need to jailbreak your iphone and then download winterboard to make this work, but it's pretty easy. People will help here, you just need to seach the forums before you ask basic questions.

    Here is a Dior theme with some Glass orb icons to give you and idea of how this would look. I think it will get you to where you want. ;-) I love the glass orb theme because it's classy. http://www.spaziocellulare.com/ispaz...e2.php?tid=237

    And here is a Gucci theme....same idea

    http://www.spaziocellulare.com/ispaz...me2.php?tid=78

    You will need to take a little iniative on this.

    You can do it.

    Cheers,

    Beth
    Last edited by galaxygrrl; 2009-01-06 at 04:20 AM.

  5. #2524
    Hey All, I've been in love with the ShirtyCity Icons, and am looking for one for GrandDialer... anyone have any ideas??

  6. #2525
    Can sum1 make me 3d icons for pandora, dtunes, and cycorder. Or dos any1 have any custom ones??

  7. #2526
    can anyone make me a carrier logo "Quyen" in graffiti? Thanks..

  8. #2527
    I guess images must be .pngs? Would be awesome if we could use animated .gifs for sliders and icons.

  9. #2528
    ya can u make a warriors theme plz!!! or just icons and slider

  10. #2529
    I'm on O2-UK carrier. So where should I save my .png to?

    Thanks!

  11. #2530
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    233
    Thanks
    96
    Thanked 24 Times in 20 Posts

    Default Custom carrier badge
    Could someone make me this logo, one in white and one in black?

    http://www2.whdh.com/images/news_art...iants_logo.jpg


    Thanks in advance

  12. #2531
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    290
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 85 Times in 62 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by illuminatty View Post
    Really really need a WHITE SLIDER
    Did you just want a completely white slider image, or did you want the standard image with a white arrow? can you be a little more specific.
    16 GB 1.1.4 Ziphone Unlocked, Activated, Jailbroken
    If I helped you make sure to hit the thanks button

    [How To] Customize on 1.1.3 and 1.1.4......Windows Guide...............OS X Guide

    How To Fix A Broken Ringer/Silent Switch

  13. #2532
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan80 View Post
    Could someone make me this logo, one in white and one in black?

    http://www2.whdh.com/images/news_art...iants_logo.jpg


    Thanks in advance
    Are these OK? Made them in 2 minutes, so they may not be very good
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    How to press the Thanks! button:

    If you think I have been helpful, please press the Thanks! button
    My FreshWater Aquarium App Theme

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Zimoxx For This Useful Post:

    Logan80 (2009-01-21)

  15. #2533
    Quote Originally Posted by inegative View Post
    Hi! Somebody knows how to change grey colour of the text> LickHere < on white colour?
    Thx

    You can't change it to white and still see the color scroll behind it. The text is transparent not grey. If you want you can change the bottombarbackground image to a picture that covers the whole width of the phone.

  16. #2534
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    32
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedfx View Post
    You can't change it to white and still see the color scroll behind it. The text is transparent not grey. If you want you can change the bottombarbackground image to a picture that covers the whole width of the phone.
    where can I find the clock screen theme? It looks great

  17. #2535
    Default hi!
    can someone make me a carrier logo that says Princess?
    Last edited by prnq888; 2009-01-15 at 03:08 PM.

  18. #2536
    Hey!
    could somebody make me a battery out of the astros pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -clip_image002.jpg  

  19. #2537
    hey if someone could make me a "3g" logo (the indicator when ur in 3g network coverage) with the toronto raptors logo that wud b awesome
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  20. #2538
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    233
    Thanks
    96
    Thanked 24 Times in 20 Posts

    If some one could make me a slider of this image, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

    http://hoopedia.nba.com/images/e/e3/Otto.gif

  21. #2539


    Can somebody make this a slider, should make out to be a pretty good 'wide' slider. Hopefully the picture is big enough to be able to work around the edges nicely, and just trim off the top can opener tab. Thanks.

  22. #2540
    iPhone? More like MyPhone TT KH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    The Great Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    140
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Could any one make me a battery out of this flag pic and a slider.Thanks

    slider would look like this

Page 127 of 161 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •