Page 124 of 161 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,480 of 3214

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I've been dying to find a NY Yankee theme, Im really surprised there isn't one out there. I'd make one myself but I'm extremely pressed for time with school. If I can't find one maybe I'll tackle one over christmas break. Anyone ever run by one or would like to take the challenge?

I'm looking for an Xbox 360 style carrier icon. I was thinking something along the lines of the circle with the X in it with Xbox 360 t the right of it. Just the circle with the X in it is more than sufficient though. I'm going to SSH it in. Thanks very much in advance!

just a simple request, i tried searching but the search term is too short to be allowed onto the search engine, i just want to find or request an "o2" carrier logo like this:

Quote Originally Posted by Olivero View Post
    I'm looking for an Xbox 360 style carrier icon. I was thinking something along the lines of the circle with the X in it with Xbox 360 t the right of it. Just the circle with the X in it is more than sufficient though. I'm going to SSH it in. Thanks very much in advance!
    Olivero,
    I have tried to make the carrier logos you requested I have one which is only the circle with the X, and a couple with the text. The logo to the right has got white text, not very visible here though
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by Zimoxx; 2008-12-06 at 07:34 PM.
    How to press the Thanks! button:

If you think I have been helpful, please press the Thanks! button
    My FreshWater Aquarium App Theme

Quote Originally Posted by swedes_hack_iphones View Post
    Hello!

I would love it if someone would please make a carrier from this image please:

thanks very much!
    Hi,
    are these OK? I made one black and one white. You will have to rename them.

EDIT: you may not see the white carrier logo, but it is to the right for the black one:P
    Last edited by Zimoxx; 2008-12-03 at 11:39 PM.

hi can i have 2 carrier logo
    one with the famous sign sayin rich's iPhone in red Graffiti(i just want the tan in the famous sign color to be change thx)
    and another one in blue thx
    ps how to i used them in winter board (im on att)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -00a3_1_sbl.jpg  

Default Making a Carrier Logo - PLEASE!
    Would anyone make a carrier logo of the image below (a colored/dark and a light one)?

Thanks in advance!!!

Alex
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -corinthians.gif  

Quote Originally Posted by maz View Post
    Cool! Thx a lot!
    But is it not possible to make them with the same "shadow" fonts as the example I sent?? Exactly same!?
    Same font size too!? A straight over copy from the one I sent/attached above before.
    Sorry to beg for to much maybe. Just wonder!?
    I tried to make them with the same font and shadows, hope you like them.
    If not, please tell me what I can do better
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -sms.png   -sms-startup.png  
    Last edited by Zimoxx; 2009-01-03 at 08:16 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Zimoxx For This Useful Post:

a.cukier (2008-12-08)

Quote Originally Posted by number14 View Post
    just a simple request, i tried searching but the search term is too short to be allowed onto the search engine, i just want to find or request an "o2" carrier logo like this:

Hope you think these are OK
    Btw, there are two carrier logos; one black and one white (to the right of the black one)

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zimoxx For This Useful Post:

a.cukier (2008-12-05), maz (2008-12-08), number14 (2008-12-09)

Quote Originally Posted by Zimoxx View Post
    Wow! Thatīs fu***īn perfect man!
    Thx both of u guys.
    U make my day again. THX!
    //Hackīz

8GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 3Gs FW 3.1.3 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken Pwnage v3.1.4, 32GB 3Gs FW 4.0.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken jbme.com
    16GB 4G FW 4..2.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken GP
    16GB iPad WiFi FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, 32GB iPad WiFi+3G FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, ATV2 fw 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP
    MacBookPro OS X 10.6.6 1TB HD

Not that I gonna "tell u what u can do better" no no no.....u already done well about the SMS one.
    But I have another issue
    Itīs about attached splash.

I wonder if u can help me to make that one with a grey little bit transparent background, logo in black and with white letters. Maybe a little bit smaller fonts and Neo Tech Custom fonts!?? Would be happy if possible.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -intellilogo.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    //Hackīz

8GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 3Gs FW 3.1.3 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken Pwnage v3.1.4, 32GB 3Gs FW 4.0.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken jbme.com
    16GB iPad WiFi FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, 32GB iPad WiFi+3G FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, ATV2 fw 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP

Not that I gonna "tell u what u can do better" no no no.....u already done well about the SMS one.
    But I have another issue
    Itīs about attached splash.

I wonder if u can help me to make that one with a grey little bit transparent background, logo in black and with white letters. Maybe a little bit smaller fonts and Neo Tech Custom fonts!?? Would be happy if possible.
    I tried to make what you requested, if I have understood you correct. I made one with gloss as well, even though you didn't request that. The grey is a little bit transparent (80 % visible). Hope you like them
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -intellilogo.png   -intellilogo-gloss.png  
    Last edited by Zimoxx; 2008-12-08 at 02:20 PM.

I tried to make what you requested, if I have understood you correct. I made one with gloss as well, even though you didn't request that. The grey is a little bit transparent (80 % visible). Hope you like them
    Ohhhhh Yeahhhhh.....!!!
    Thatīs for sure true!
    OF COURSE it should be gloss man. Of course!
    Thx for ur professional input. Iīm glad u "correct" me at that one.
    The only thing I would wish is that the letters was a little little bit smaller.
    I donīt know if it 11 or 10 now!? But I think it would be cool with a little bit smaller. What do u think Master??? ;-) Agree or disagree??

However, itīs good as hell now too. THX!
    //Hackīz

Ohhhhh Yeahhhhh.....!!!
    Thatīs for sure true!
    OF COURSE it should be gloss man. Of course!
    Thx for ur professional input. Iīm glad u "correct" me at that one.
    The only thing I would wish is that the letters was a little little bit smaller.
    I donīt know if it 11 or 10 now!? But I think it would be cool with a little bit smaller. What do u think Master??? ;-) Agree or disagree??

However, itīs good as hell now too. THX!
    I shrinked the text from 18 to 15... is that enoguh?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -intellilogo-gloss-2.png  

I shrinked the text from 18 to 15... is that enoguh?
    If u can take it up to 16 I think it will be 100% good.
    And then Iīll stop picking on u brother.

And U! If I can do something for U!? Just let me know.

Ps. Is it possible to make a Whole splash screen with this logo placed in same position as it is now?
    I mean a splash screen same same as the SMS one u make before but with the gloss logo instead!?
    Maybe not nice with grey background? What do u think? black or grey background? Noting change at the logo splash, just chose the background. Maybe perfect with the sams background. I donīt know. ds.
    Last edited by maz; 2008-12-08 at 03:26 PM.
    //Hackīz

If u can take it up to 16 I think it will be 100% good.
    And then Iīll stop picking on u brother.

And U! If I can do something for U!? Just let me know.

Thanks No problem, I like to do this sort of things I made the text size 16, so here you go...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -intellilogo-gloss-3.png  
    Last edited by Zimoxx; 2008-12-08 at 03:21 PM.

Thanks No problem, I like to do this sort of things I made the text size 16, so here you go...
    Ps. Is it possible to make a Whole splash screen with this logo placed in same position as it is now?
    I mean a splash screen same same as the SMS one u make before but with the gloss logo instead!?
    Maybe not nice with grey background? What do u think? black or grey background? Noting change at the logo splash, just chose the background. Maybe perfect with the sams background. I donīt know. ds.
    //Hackīz

You meant something like this? I didn't quite understand what you ment, but as far as I understood, it was something like this, right?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -intellilogoscreen.png  

You meant something like this? I didn't quite understand what you ment, but as far as I understood, it was something like this, right?
    Exactly!
    But when tried it I think "we" have to stick to the Black background.
    Sorry if I bother u and excuse my bad english.
    I promise to go to bed after this one

Itīs late night on this side of the globe u c.
    I donīt know where u located but for me itīs late night.
    Hope u stand out with my requests.
    //Hackīz

I tried to make one with a black background, please tell me if you want to have anything changed I also added one with a mirror effect
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -intellilogoscreen-black.png   -intellilogoscreen-blackmirror.png  
    Last edited by Zimoxx; 2008-12-08 at 04:26 PM.

Page 124 of 161 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134 ... LastLast