Page 123 of 161 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,460 of 3214

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Right2YaDome View Post
    Hey, What's up I'm just wondering about a couple things. If you could help me with this id greatly appreciate it. Im just wondering what folder you put your custom carrier logo in because right now i have it on my desktop and renamed too FSO_CARRIER_ATT.png i think thats right. Now another thing i also have a custom slider someone made me on the thread now do i copy that too, and what do i rename that as, and what folder does that go into?
    This should answer your question. I took it from the winterboard forum at the top. It's the sticky on creating a WB theme.

to change you carrier do the following.
    all carrier logos are located at the following path:
    /System/Library/Carrier Bundles/____.bundle

you will need to open the plist for whatever logo you want to change and get the name.
    For at&t it is called: com.apple.ATT_US
    there are 2 pngs for each logo a FSO and Default.
    add com.apple.ATT_US to /Library/Themes/(theme name)/Bundles

this is what you want:
    /Library/Themes/(theme name)/Bundles/com.apple.ATT_US
    you will then place your new FSO_CARRIER_ATT.png & Default_CARRIER_ATT.PNG into the com.apple.ATT_US folder
    Restart winterboard and you are done

hey can u make the maxie carrier logo.. all red color Default... and all black FSO cuz the one u gave me with the white... it shows on my iphone but it won't show the apple.. cuz its black.. and it matches with my status bar

iPhone? More like MyPhone Bigperm26's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey, if I'm on T-Mobile, what would I rename my carrier logo to and what would I name the name the folder?

Normally I see "Voicestream" for carrier, which is T-Mobile, but if I use Winterboard and dump this into an existing theme, what do I name the sub-folder in bundles? Do I still use com.apple.ATT_US? What do I save the carrier as?

Please help, I've searched almost this whole thread...THANKS!

How do i do this on a Mac, right now i have my iPhone SSHed without wifi and i want to get a carrier onto my iPhone, and get a custom slider onto it. If anyone could help me i would greatly appreciate it.

used to be on modmymoto, now i'm here...(damn i love phones that i can play with). my question/request can someone make a replacement carrier logo that uses the AT&T font, with the apple logo that says Kenn...similarto the one for james on page 158. do i need a black and white? i have a 3g...thanks in advance

Hi,
    can someone do a carrier logo saying Jason ? Thanks!

@soulthoughts: Hi! Can U help me to change this "Loading" text to one with "SMS Startup" and another with just "SMS"??
    No change for size or other, just the text thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -default-01-25-33.png  
    //Hack´z

8GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 3Gs FW 3.1.3 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken Pwnage v3.1.4, 32GB 3Gs FW 4.0.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken jbme.com
    16GB 4G FW 4..2.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken GP
    16GB iPad WiFi FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, 32GB iPad WiFi+3G FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, ATV2 fw 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP
    MacBookPro OS X 10.6.6 1TB HD

8. The Following User Says Thank You to maz For This Useful Post:

kolochkov (2008-12-21)

Here are a few carriers I made...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -default_carrier_att.png   -default_carrier_att.png2.png  

if anybody could make legit sliders like they had in customize. With the Jordan Jumpman logo in the middle. A black one, a Red one, a Green one and maybe a greyish, white one, that would amazing. thanks in advance.

Hi,

can i have the carrier logo like the T-Mobile logo with TY-Mobile, please. One black, one white.

Thank you so much
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Default Why arent these icons showing with transparent backgrounds?
    Why arent these icons showing with transparent backgrounds? I downloaded them from a post here and when viewing in Firefox or Adobe ImageReady they seem to show the icon only, i.e. no border, shading, etc. But when I copy them to my iphone and look at them they have the border, grey/black shading. This did not happen with all the icons I replaced with ones with transparent borders/background, just the above. See below. They even appear below correctly but not when installed on my iphone..

and... I have tried to change the PayPal icon to one of this same type but try as I may (and I was able to find where its icon is) it will not change to the one I replaced it with...

Lastly.. looking for icons like the above, i.e. no borders or background for the following apps (looked but have not been able to find). If you know where they might be found would appreciate it!

- Handmark Express
    - iBowl
    - Snapture
    - Status Notifier
    - Intelliscreen
    - Stocks
    - KeyTasks

THANKS!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by razer85 View Post
    Hi,
    can someone do a carrier logo saying Jason ? Thanks!
    What colors? What type of font?

Quote Originally Posted by maz View Post
    @soulthoughts: Hi! Can U help me to change this "Loading" text to one with "SMS Startup" and another with just "SMS"??
    No change for size or other, just the text thanks!
    Do you have a bigger pic?
    Last edited by soulthoughts; 2008-11-18 at 09:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Can someone make a Taylor Swift winterboard theme? I would like all the app icons to be little pictures of taylor.

thx...

Quote Originally Posted by soulthoughts View Post
    What colors? What type of font?

Do you have a bigger pic?
    Okay! Is this big enough????
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -sms-startup-background.png  
    //Hack´z

8GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 3Gs FW 3.1.3 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken Pwnage v3.1.4, 32GB 3Gs FW 4.0.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken jbme.com
    16GB iPad WiFi FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, 32GB iPad WiFi+3G FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, ATV2 fw 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP

Hi there guys!
    I have been looking for the Phone, sms, Mail and the iPod icons in original shape but in red color! Can't find them anywere! Is there someone who have seen them or can make them?
    / lonnlonn

Thanks

Okay! Is this big enough????
    You'll have to resize them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -untitled1.png   -untitled2.png  

Quote Originally Posted by soulthoughts View Post
    You'll have to resize them.
    Cool! Thx a lot!
    But is it not possible to make them with the same "shadow" fonts as the example I sent?? Exactly same!?
    Same font size too!? A straight over copy from the one I sent/attached above before.
    Sorry to beg for to much maybe. Just wonder!?
    Last edited by maz; 2008-11-20 at 01:16 PM.
    //Hack´z

Thanks

Cool! Thx a lot!
    But is it not possible to make them with the same "shadow" fonts as the example I sent?? Exactly same!?
    Same font size too!? A straight over copy from the one I sent/attached above before.
    Sorry to beg for to much maybe. Just wonder!?
    I actually tried but I don't have that font.

Default Request: Juicy Couture & NEW Titans theme???
    Can some please make a Juicy Couture Theme and a NEW Tennessee Titans theme! Nothing specific i am not picky!

Thanks

Porcha

Hello!

I would love it if someone would please make a carrier from this image please:

thanks very much!

Page 123 of 161 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133 ... LastLast