Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: SummerBoard on 1.1.4 Work Though help

Default SummerBoard on 1.1.4 Work Though help
    OK Guys

I'm no techie and I'm very new to iphone but I think I solved the summerboard problems many have been having

Also I'm not used to writing how to's

As I said take all this with a pintch of salt but it worked for me.

My problem was that when I installed summerBoard the application would install and look pefect but when you selected a theme is just didn't show up.

So after several night of messing around I think I've sorted it, my problem is now telling you lot how.

My iphone is 16gb 1.1.4 jailbreaked with iliberty+ unlocked and activated with the same.

So what I did

After considering retoring my iphone last night I opened ilibery+ up, the auto update screen appearded and I updated iliberty+. (1.3.0.113)

I then opened up iliberty under the advanced tabs there are payloads you can add, the tabs at the bottom show selected,local,avaiable
    Click the available tab and hit refresh so that available ones show up.

Check payloads App support patch 1.1.2- 1.1.4 and fix mobile permissions folder. Download these patches they hen become avaialble in local tap, check mark them there.
    Back on the standard tab I checked the downgrade bootloader just toe sure it didn't change what i'd got but left the other stuff.

Then hit Go for IT iphone will now re jailbreak and introduce the payloads we want after the phone is rebooted where now good to go again.

Make sure that summerboard and all the patches you have tried are uninstalled.

make sure you have the source http://repo.ispazio.net.
    now try this
    firstly install the sumerBoard patch (v1 868 bytes)
    when that has installed now install summerboard from installer.do not restart or do anything else)
    after summerboard has installed ignore the restart command and return to installer and to uninstall then uninstall the summerboard patch, once this is uninstalled now to the restart.

Seems you sometimes have to run theme fixer patch after each theme is downloaded.

hope this helps some of you, not sure how relevant each part is buth that's how I did it.
    If I discover any more stuff I'll post or edit.

Please not I will not be held responsable for and problems you incure

Good Luck

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ajmooseman For This Useful Post:

althaur (2008-04-30)

Thank YOU!!! This really does work guys.....THanks alot man!!!

Ok i'm trying to work through this problem but i have 2 issues i hop you can help me with,
    1, i have down loaded the source ispazio but i cannot see the patch anywhere?
    2, When i try and install the summer board fix it comes up with error main script failed, i have tried cancelling and removing from queue but to no avail.

Any help is apprichated losing hours over this summer board

Same problem here mate... Can't find the patch

Same problem here mate... Can't find the patch
    Last edited by costasp; 2008-04-24 at 11:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

THANKS!!!! It worked. I have wasted the better part of the afternoon trying to get that fixed.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

just downloard summerboard v 3.2 from installer. reboot your phone. done.

i believe it is on apptapps repository.
    16 GB 1.1.4 Ziphone Unlocked, Activated, Jailbroken
    If I helped you make sure to hit the thanks button

[How To] Customize on 1.1.3 and 1.1.4......Windows Guide...............OS X Guide

How To Fix A Broken Ringer/Silent Switch