Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Theme Makers (LEGO STAR WARS)

Default Theme Makers (LEGO STAR WARS)
    How about a lego star wars theme. I think it would look really cool. The icons could be the character's face's.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -legosworigtril.jpg   -lego-star-wars-ii-original-trilogy-20060616003940906.jpg   -ic_starwars_narrowweb__300x400-0.jpg  

I dont know a place you can get pics of the character's face's but there are tons of pics on google for backrounds and wallpapers. I would really like to see someone come out with this. Ill try to find some.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Coool. this will make one funky Theme ,..

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jayc7176 For This Useful Post:

zatche (2007-10-29)

i would love a lego theme as well...

i would love a lego theme as well...
    Help me find some pics for the icons and stuff.

I agree that would be an awesome theme. I looked for a while on the web but as shagster stated wallpapers were more abundant than face shots. The faces could be taken from the wallpapers but you won’t get too many of them and they would be different qualities.
    If you like - I had an altered version of the pc game. I will see if I can find the iso this week and maybe get a few screen shots of the separate characters. I will also check to see if I can grab the pics of the characters as they are shown in the character section just prior to a level.

Thanks

I'll give it a shot. I"ll post when I'm done.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    there are headshot pics as xboxlive gamerpics so it must be possible to get

xbox link

Quote Originally Posted by oOXDreadXOo View Post
    I agree that would be an awesome theme. I looked for a while on the web but as shagster stated wallpapers were more abundant than face shots. The faces could be taken from the wallpapers but you won’t get too many of them and they would be different qualities.
    If you like - I had an altered version of the pc game. I will see if I can find the iso this week and maybe get a few screen shots of the separate characters. I will also check to see if I can grab the pics of the characters as they are shown in the character section just prior to a level.

Thanks

So I made all the icons and compiled a theme, but my wallpaper and dock really suck. I'm stumped on these two. Does anyone want to make a dock and a wallpaper?

These are the two wallpapers I made so far. I made icons for all the standard apps plus 5 extra icons for whatever. The characters I used are:

Bib Fortuna
    Anakin Skywalker
    Boba Fett
    Jango Fett
    C3PO
    Chewbacca
    Han Solo
    Imperial Guard
    Jar Jar Binks
    Princess Leia
    Luke Skywalker (at Jabba's)
    Darth Maul
    Obi Wan Kenobi
    Qui Gon Jinn
    R2D2
    Storm Trooper
    TIE Fighter Pilot
    Tusken Raider
    Darth Vader
    Yoda
    Y-Wing Fighter
    Luke Skywalker (at Tatooine)
    Watto
    Padme
    Count Dooku
    Ewok
    Scout Trooper

....so if someone wants to create a wallpaper and dock that would be awesome.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -wallpaper-1.jpg   -wallpaper2.jpg  
    Last edited by soulthoughts; 2007-11-22 at 01:24 AM.

Thanks

I think it's complete now. I finally figured out what to do for a dock. Check it out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -snap_230439.jpg  

I found LS1 and found the char folder, but I don’t have the correct proggy to read the files. The ones you have look good. So I can ditch the file if no one wants it. Complete chars file compressed is 16mb.
    Thanks for the info on xbox live. The characters look totally different on xbox live rather than pc or PS2.