Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How do i create a summerboard theme?

Default How do i create a summerboard theme?
    As the topic says, how do i create a summerboard theme? When i made the dock, icons, background and statusbar in photoshop how do a put it all together and make it into a theme for summerboard?

Navigate to var/root/library/summerboard (or something close to that). Then drop in a folder that is named the theme name. In that folder have Dock.png, Wallpaper.png, MiniDock.png, and I believe it's StatusBar.png but that one could be wrong. Then have another folder in there named Icons.png. Then name the icons what shows underneath them in the springboard. Text.png, Phone.png, Mail.png, etc.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jasper44 For This Useful Post:

XUSCBallx (2007-11-13)

that sounds easy thank you, i will start with my theme today!

what about if i want to make specific things show up with my theme like battery, carrier icon, slider bars, Claculator, Phone keypad. Things that Customize changes.

Is there a way to get my SummerBoard Theme to change these things as well?

No, SB only handles the SpringBoard screens.

There are other apps (iSwitcher & Customize) that can handle other elements.

ohh well Boo

i wish there was 1 app that handles everything so we could do a 1 stop full theme install.

if i post a theme i made can some 1 turn it into a photoshop project. i can't afford photoshop AND IT WOULD HELP ALOT IF SOME 1 COULD HELP THANKS ALOT.

Quote Originally Posted by PurplePimp View Post
    if i post a theme i made can some 1 turn it into a photoshop project. i can't afford photoshop AND IT WOULD HELP ALOT IF SOME 1 COULD HELP THANKS ALOT.
    im not saying do this but if you have limeire then step one is complete then go to thepiratebay.org and type in photoshop+cd key

pick one that has lots of downloads
    download it
    then open it with limewire and wait until it finishes