Page 90 of 242 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140190 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,800 of 4835

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Official] show off your theme thread!!

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HarlemState View Post

nice mind sharing? Happy Easter!

made some changes to my lockscreen.

iPhone? More like MyPhone HarlemState's Avatar
    Thanks

Just adding some fluorescent lables, touchin up some peaces, should post up soon

Does anyone kno how to disable pageswipes??
    Last edited by HarlemState; 2009-04-12 at 10:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Great themes everyone! Happy Easter

iPhone? More like MyPhone babydol's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ashcrow View Post
    hi, thanks. the idea of my theme came from inav milk modded below.

http://www.ipodtouchfans.com/forums/...d.php?t=163182

i got/made most of the icons from random pics i pulled from deviantart.com. anyway, those were the icons/docks i have..NFR..and the rest i swept them under catagories.
    your link isn't working

Quote Originally Posted by lach View Post
    Thanks for sharing
    Hey i think i remember reading one of your posts about this theme (or similar) and you said it used barely any RAM. was that true?

Thanks again
    Well with this one man "MemTool says the springboard is using 27MB of my ram. I usually see 52MB or around 35MB when I open SBSettings... The ones that use the wall rotate widgets have a pretty unfortunate effect on performance. This current one doesnt cause me any issues tho...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to toddtaylorr For This Useful Post:

lach (2009-04-13)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toddtaylorr View Post
    Well with this one man "MemTool says the springboard is using 27MB of my ram. I usually see 52MB or around 35MB when I open SBSettings... The ones that use the wall rotate widgets have a pretty unfortunate effect on performance. This current one doesnt cause me any issues tho...
    Alright sweet , i have a full ui theme (screenshots i posted a couplea pages ago), and somehow i have managed to keep about 35mb of free ram(SBSettings), and it is reasonably consistent!

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiakariUsagi View Post
    Nice theme and thanks for the idea about SpringJumps... I didn't even know about that so I'm taking a look at it and integrating it possibly into my theme. One thing I don't like as you said was the Categories page taking a while vs. jumping to a new page that is quick. I do get aggervated sometimes with the load times, I just need to figure out how I wanna organize everything now. I think I saw something about MobileNull icons in one of these posts recently, correct me if I'm wrong. Is that what you used for your spacings?
    what is that theme i love it!!! where can i get it? whats it called

Quote Originally Posted by kwan View Post

I also separated the statusbar.
    I think this springjump idea is a good one for those with too many icons to use an iNav theme. And since its jumping to another page instead of opening a Categories folder, its quick. Only drawback is that your normal Docked icons are only on one page.

Thanks Todd for the Wallpapers. They fit the theme well.
    Kwan i love your theme can u tell me where to get it??? please!
    Last edited by sashpimp; 2009-04-13 at 01:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by toddtaylorr View Post
    Beautiful work m8!

Ty for sharing

Sashpimp,
    I thought I had it, but I deleted it when I was doing spring cleaning on my computer and phone. The images are from ToddTaylorr and the icons are glasklart. Sorry for taking long to reply, I was distracted getting AppleiNav theme going on my phone.

SashPimp,
    Good news! I found the theme. You just have to download the Glasklasrt theme for the icons.
    Here:
    Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!
    Last edited by kwan; 2009-04-14 at 07:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Bear Hunter View Post
    Updated the taskbar with new alarm clock and bluetooth icons

read through most of these post and didn't really see where this was packaged up as a theme - more bits and pieces of this were posted - anyway to package this up so it can easily be installed?

if not what would be the steps to acomplish this - start with a new theme then modify background/taskbar etc? or start with an exisiting theme and do the same?

I'm finished with this one guys i guess it needs some tweaks here and there, tell me what ya think?

this is a mix of apple inav mod, darker apple inav mod some icons from some themes i dont remember where from, mobile pod theme, all mixed and customized into one theme by me...

credits go for all who made these themes mentioned plus me...
    THIS IS AN ADDICTION CALLED IPHONEINE

15. The Following User Says Thank You to schtozo For This Useful Post:

lilskaterpunk (2009-04-16)

Thanks

^^^^^^^ nice mod mate it looks nice

schtozo ur theme is awesome.

any chance of uploading ur modded theme?

Quote Originally Posted by dsg View Post
    ^^^Have a look Here
    that looks entirely different than this - i dont need the widgets - just the steps in order to take to get this look

... mmmm... anyone have bear's email his pm box is full lol
    Last edited by silent1643; 2009-04-16 at 04:21 PM.

yes it does look entirely different but I believe(I could be wrong) Bear Hunter continued to make the theme you have there in to the one to which I linked you too.

just thought you might be interested, I was wrong obviously
    Last edited by dsg; 2009-04-16 at 05:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dsg View Post
    yes it does look entirely different but I believe(I could be wrong) Bear Hunter continued to make the theme you have there in to the one to which I linked you too.

just thought you might be interested, I was wrong obviously
    you might be right and i might be wrong lol - but i do thank you for the reply i will read through all the post on that thread and see what i come up with im just so new to this that its hard for me to come up with the steps needed in order to create this - but slowly learning

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Back to the SIMPLE life LoL...

Page 90 of 242 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140190 ... LastLast