Page 86 of 242 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136186 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,720 of 4835

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Official] show off your theme thread!!

This is a theme called Iron Man that I found to start from. I had to do a little customizing and made a few icons to suite my needs. I also edited the background & script so that there is a scan line thats a slight transparent blue color that scrolls down the screen about every 5 seconds to look more active.

@toddtaylorr
    Looks good m8 and thanks for sharing.

Here's my take on iNav

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toddtaylorr View Post
    Thanks to 24Trepid for the suggestion, I added the rotating walls to this theme. My memory is consistently 53mb. I've found that its fun to also make a "wallpaper theme" and for any Lost fans, thats what I did

The Rotating Wall theme with all the Lost Stuff:
    Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

Just the wallpapers:
    Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

Feedback welcome

@alias:There should have been a link wherever you found that screenshot bro. I have no idea which one it is, sorry
    For some reason my wallpapers don't all show..? I simply changed yours with my own. There all png's and 320x480. But for some reason it only runs like 6 wallpapers out of my 9. The rest i get a black screen. The order it shows is 1,2,3,4,5 then its all black until the 9th pic. It doesn't even show the original wallpaper not numbered. What do you think is the issue here?

Quote Originally Posted by VipFREAK View Post
    I like those icons. What theme is that?
    Thanks

Thanks, It's a mod of my extreme contrast theme. It's on iptf, Here.
    Last edited by VipFREAK; 2009-04-05 at 01:07 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to VipFREAK For This Useful Post:

kwan (2009-04-05)

Quote Originally Posted by Answer1o1 View Post
    For some reason my wallpapers don't all show..? I simply changed yours with my own. There all png's and 320x480. But for some reason it only runs like 6 wallpapers out of my 9. The rest i get a black screen. The order it shows is 1,2,3,4,5 then its all black until the 9th pic. It doesn't even show the original wallpaper not numbered. What do you think is the issue here?
    What's up Answer101!

Take a look in the private folder man and make sure your walls are all named correctly. i.e. I had a similar problem because I accidentally capitalized the Wallpaper1.png instead of wallpaper1.png.

The default Wallpaper.png in the main folder is capitalized and does need to be black. Otherwise you can see the image during the transitions.

Good luck, let me know if I helped

11. The Following User Says Thank You to toddtaylorr For This Useful Post:

Answer1o1 (2009-04-05)

My Windows XP Theme

Last edited by xSURPx; 2009-04-05 at 04:29 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to lilskaterpunk For This Useful Post:

xSURPx (2009-04-05)

thanx
    i worked hard on it

My thread is getting a lot less attention than I was hoping for, so I'll post it here.

It appears I still need A LOT of work on the TelephonyUI, so sorry to disappoint if you download it..

Here's mine; check out the theme's thread, just search: apple inav

tell me what you think

Livin the iPhone Life mr.sparky's Avatar
    Thanks

Looks SICK man to bad I'm using 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by littleboy683 View Post
    Here's mine; check out the theme's thread, just search: apple inav

tell me what you think
    Your theme looks really good. How much does it rely on Categories? The only thing I don't like about iNav themes is the slow loading categories folders.

Quote Originally Posted by kwan View Post
    Your theme looks really good. How much does it rely on Categories? The only thing I don't like about iNav themes is the slow loading categories folders.
    Same i hate categories which is why i implemented a search in that top bar so you can put an application launcher there, if you get what im saying?

Quote Originally Posted by littleboy683 View Post
    Same i hate categories which is why i implemented a search in that top bar so you can put an application launcher there, if you get what im saying?
    I see what you mean. Have you found a launchable/clickable app for this?

Quote Originally Posted by kwan View Post
    I see what you mean. Have you found a launchable/clickable app for this?
    No not a good one I wish quickgold was a launchable app thats exactly what I am looking for; cant beilve there are no other applications in cydia that allow you to search for applications and other stuff then launch them like quikgold does.

Page 86 of 242 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136186 ... LastLast