Page 84 of 242 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134184 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,680 of 4835

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Official] show off your theme thread!!

Quote Originally Posted by kwan View Post
    Hey Todd,
    Was wondering if you could help me with photoshop. I created a wallpaper using different layers. Then I flattened the image so that I could save it as a png file. When I open the png file using photoshop, I can see the wallpaper fine. But when I view it using anything else, I can only see the old background layer only. What am I doing wrong?
    Kwan, its a little difficult to field that question in a post
    We both know it should be working if everything is done correctly, right? I would recommend trying to produce a very simple layered image successfully, ensuring you are definitely saving everything correctly, and then move on to the more complicated images. Just break it down into small steps Sorry!

Green Apple
    Thanks

^ you should get rid of stacks. your inav milk theme will look sooo much cleaner without it.

Quote Originally Posted by Doppelgriff View Post
    Cool! But yours still has one icon per page doesn't it?or does that image show up when you click "Mail" on the dock? I look forward to seeing your end product.

I have been customizing my phone a lot and iNav seems to take a lot of work so I wanna make sure if I do it, I have to stick with it since it will be a pain to reverse it back to what I have now.
    It is easy to revert back back up com.apple.SpringBoard.plist and when you want to revert just respeing and replace the plist done your springboard will be back to the way you had it.

Note: you will have to remove springjump apps or blanks manualy easy delete through ssh.
    Apple are Control freaks we need to stop them before they take over the world!!

stop posting your themes if you are not gonna share them.
    is just no point of posting them any way.

Quote Originally Posted by aderion View Post
    stop posting your themes if you are not gonna share them.
    is just no point of posting them any way.
    This is a show off your theme thread, if you would like a persons theme request that they post it, don't demand people share
    Last edited by dsg; 2009-03-31 at 04:32 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to dsg For This Useful Post:

toddtaylorr (2009-03-31)

Quote Originally Posted by toddtaylorr View Post
    Kwan, its a little difficult to field that question in a post
    We both know it should be working if everything is done correctly, right? I would recommend trying to produce a very simple layered image successfully, ensuring you are definitely saving everything correctly, and then move on to the more complicated images. Just break it down into small steps Sorry!
    You were right. There was something wrong with the images I was working with. Everything seems fine now.

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneMadness View Post
    Ya that's one icon per page. I have about 3 of those icons as categories folders. I also use dock in SBsettings for quick access to programs I really need.

Also, I still plan on implementing Springjump so I can get to any app/folder from any page I'm on.

But your right, it is a pain, hopefully the end result is worth the trouble.
    I use the dock too. SBSetting is awesome. I really dont know if I can live without it. Yeah as long as end result is good, it will be worth it. Can't wait to see your end product

Quote Originally Posted by outsiderr View Post
    hi there, i used fcsb so the icons will be in positions 12 and 14 (i.e. 5 blanks for each of the 2 top rows, 1 more blank app on the 1st position of the 3rd row, the first icon, 1 blank app then the second icon) -- 12 blank apps per page (i use BlankNull so that the blank apps don't open safari when i accidentally click on them.

with regards to the dock, its the background wallpaper with SpringJump icons (transparent) on the dock so that i could navigate easily without scrolling.

for the last page i used tollboy's glyphs icons over at macthemes.

i'm still trying to modify it so that the apple icon on the middle of the page will link me to the last page since the dock can only fit 5 springjump icons

i will be uploading the theme - without some of the icons with my son's photos, of course ;o)

Edit: Here is a screenshot of the icon positions
    Ahhh 5 columnspringboard will do the trick! Thank you so much for your help! I will have to tinker around with it. It will be nice if you upload your theme so I can also install and see how it looks on my phone.

Quote Originally Posted by rocky5 View Post
    It is easy to revert back back up com.apple.SpringBoard.plist and when you want to revert just respeing and replace the plist done your springboard will be back to the way you had it.

Note: you will have to remove springjump apps or blanks manualy easy delete through ssh.
    Hmm really? How much can be revert back to? I will have to find this plist and see what does it do. At the moment, if I want to use iNav, I will have to regroup my categories as I already have 8 of them now unless I am willing to just dump them all into a another higher level categories although that will mean it will take forever to enter an app. I will also have to take out those icons that I currently do not have under categories too. Can the plist really revert back to those?
    So now I want to make sure if I really want to go through all that effort, I better pick the right theme and stick with it for a while or I am gonna end up annoying myself haha. Thanks for the suggestion, I'll find out further on it.

What ive finally gone with

Here is my newest theme! Not done...

Some of the Icons

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Rougelead For This Useful Post:

dsg (2009-04-01)

I changed it big time

I have it setup with Springboard jumps for the different pages. (Home, Tools, etc) Its a modified version of TabBar.theme found in Cydia.
    Which icon set do you guys think goes better?
    Last edited by kwan; 2009-04-01 at 06:06 PM.

I have it setup with Springboard jumps for the different pages. (Home, Tools, etc) Its a modified version of TabBar.theme found in Cydia.
    Personally, I like the top gray ones because of the colours in your background.

I agree with TsukiakariUsagi, the top ones because they look more professional

I also separated the statusbar.
    I think this springjump idea is a good one for those with too many icons to use an iNav theme. And since its jumping to another page instead of opening a Categories folder, its quick. Only drawback is that your normal Docked icons are only on one page.

Thanks Todd for the Wallpapers. They fit the theme well.
    Last edited by kwan; 2009-04-01 at 08:32 PM.

I like the icons above the dock. Phone, SMS, etc.

Would u mind sharing?

Found it via Cydia. It's called 300 Fading Icons. Under iSPazio repo.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to kwan For This Useful Post:

lilskaterpunk (2009-04-01)

Page 84 of 242 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134184 ... LastLast