Page 83 of 242 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133183 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,660 of 4835

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Official] show off your theme thread!!

Quote Originally Posted by toddtaylorr View Post
    I know this question is probably answered in this very thread somewhere, but I have been all over the web today looking for different things to help me mod, and I'm exhausted, so I'm just gonna ask. What font is used in this theme? Alright, let the flaming begin lol.

It`s called `Neutraface`.

Don`t worry about asking,sometimes searching for stuff sucks!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to liverman666 For This Useful Post:

BullittS13 (2009-03-29)

Quote Originally Posted by outsiderr View Post
    here is my newest mod ...
    i'm using springjump so the labels on the bottom correspond to their respective pages

used the 6th page for my 'essentials'

here are pages 2 to 5 ...

again thanks to all the people in this forum!!!
    any chance you share this beauty with us ..
    thank you.

i'm using springjump so the labels on the bottom correspond to their respective pages

May I ask how do you put two big icons on one page (what position does the icon have to go?) Also how did you put two rows on the dock? I have been reluctant to use inav because of of only have one icon for 9 pages. Not enough for me but having 2 per page can definitely help especially if I can also have a 5 icon dock with my most frequently used apps. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated

Green Apple
    Thanks

here are pages 2 to 5 ...

Can you please upload your theme, and tell us what apps are you using? Thx, I't looks wery nice

Quote Originally Posted by liverman666 View Post
    It`s called `Neutraface`.

Don`t worry about asking,sometimes searching for stuff sucks!!
    thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Doppelgriff View Post
    May I ask how do you put two big icons on one page (what position does the icon have to go?) Also how did you put two rows on the dock? I have been reluctant to use inav because of of only have one icon for 9 pages. Not enough for me but having 2 per page can definitely help especially if I can also have a 5 icon dock with my most frequently used apps. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated
    I had the same feeling as you when I first tried out the iNav theme, so I modded the set up so that my 5 icon doc is still at the bottom, then make big icons for categories.

I'm going to implement the springjump mod so that it's even easier to navigate. I'm loving it so far.

Here's what I have so far:

I plan on changing the big icons and background most likely.
    "Thanks" button. Learn it. Use it. Love it.

My own theme am working on nearly finished but if you think there is anything i can do to improve it please let me know.

the theme will come with all the PSD files my Iphone Icon and the Main theme PSD as well as the Text Icon PSD.

Last edited by rocky5; 2009-03-30 at 06:38 AM.
    Apple are Control freaks we need to stop them before they take over the world!!

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneMadness View Post
    I had the same feeling as you when I first tried out the iNav theme, so I modded the set up so that my 5 icon doc is still at the bottom, then make big icons for categories.

I'm going to implement the springjump mod so that it's even easier to navigate. I'm loving it so far.

Here's what I have so far:

I plan on changing the big icons and background most likely.
    Cool! But yours still has one icon per page doesn't it?or does that image show up when you click "Mail" on the dock? I look forward to seeing your end product.

I have been customizing my phone a lot and iNav seems to take a lot of work so I wanna make sure if I do it, I have to stick with it since it will be a pain to reverse it back to what I have now.

Hey Todd,
    Was wondering if you could help me with photoshop. I created a wallpaper using different layers. Then I flattened the image so that I could save it as a png file. When I open the png file using photoshop, I can see the wallpaper fine. But when I view it using anything else, I can only see the old background layer only. What am I doing wrong?

iPhone? More like MyPhone SevenThirteen's Avatar
    Thanks

any idea if winterboard is back on cydia? can someone check foe me . i really dont feel like re-jailing for the third time to check lol... thanks..

iPhone? More like MyPhone babydol's Avatar
    Thanks

i never knew that winterboard was taken off?

Thanks

yeah i got a new 2g cuz my old one wasnt working properly.. so i re-jailed and opened cydia.. home page didnt load and i went to install winterboard and it wasnt there..

Green Apple
    Thanks

Winterboard is showing here. No problems here.

winterboard still there just checked, try reboot your phone then try cydia again
    Last edited by dsg; 2009-03-31 at 02:53 AM.

Cool! But yours still has one icon per page doesn't it?or does that image show up when you click "Mail" on the dock? I look forward to seeing your end product.

I have been customizing my phone a lot and iNav seems to take a lot of work so I wanna make sure if I do it, I have to stick with it since it will be a pain to reverse it back to what I have now.
    Ya that's one icon per page. I have about 3 of those icons as categories folders. I also use dock in SBsettings for quick access to programs I really need.

Also, I still plan on implementing Springjump so I can get to any app/folder from any page I'm on.

But your right, it is a pain, hopefully the end result is worth the trouble.
    Last edited by iPhoneMadness; 2009-03-31 at 03:19 AM.
    "Thanks" button. Learn it. Use it. Love it.

Thanks

alright ill check again..

ok got it back.. whoo =)
    Last edited by SevenThirteen; 2009-03-31 at 03:53 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

hi there, i used fcsb so the icons will be in positions 12 and 14 (i.e. 5 blanks for each of the 2 top rows, 1 more blank app on the 1st position of the 3rd row, the first icon, 1 blank app then the second icon) -- 12 blank apps per page (i use BlankNull so that the blank apps don't open safari when i accidentally click on them.

with regards to the dock, its the background wallpaper with SpringJump icons (transparent) on the dock so that i could navigate easily without scrolling.

for the last page i used tollboy's glyphs icons over at macthemes.

i'm still trying to modify it so that the apple icon on the middle of the page will link me to the last page since the dock can only fit 5 springjump icons

i will be uploading the theme - without some of the icons with my son's photos, of course ;o)

Edit: Here is a screenshot of the icon positions
    Last edited by outsiderr; 2009-03-31 at 04:36 AM. Reason: attached screenshot

Page 83 of 242 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133183 ... LastLast