Page 79 of 242 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129179 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,580 of 4835

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Official] show off your theme thread!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CaCHooKa Man For This Useful Post:

dsg (2009-03-22), lilskaterpunk (2009-03-22)

Quote Originally Posted by kwan View Post
    I really like this Month Calendar and weather. But how can I bring the phone, text and email as typed icons back? Without the glossy black dock they're sitting on.
    I figure, change the icons but dont know how to get rid of the glossy dock.
    Thanks again for the nice themes and sharing them.
    Oh yeah, could you share that dessert wallpaper too?
    Sure man. The thing you're going to probably be unpleasantly surprised about is that I've deleted that desert camel wallpaper... I've fixed the theme to be how you want it, however, and included a sand dune for your pleasure If I come across the camels I'll send them your way.
    Here--> Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

Thanks
    Last edited by toddtaylorr; 2009-03-23 at 08:08 AM.

@CaCHooKa Man
    AWESOME! Would u mind sharing?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by toddtaylorr View Post
    Sure man. The thing you're going to probably be unpleasantly surprised about is that I've deleted that desert camel wallpaper... I've fixed the theme to be how you want it, however, and included a sand dune for your pleasure If I come across the camels I'll send them your way.
    Here--> Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

Thanks
    Awesome. Thanks a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by lilskaterpunk View Post
    @CaCHooKa Man
    AWESOME! Would u mind sharing?

Thanks!
    its a hybrid between the delnoch inav theme and this

iNav Mod with Sidebar by ~deoneo on deviantART

i dont remember where i downloaded the delnoch theme from though. i got it online somewhere but it may be on cydia as well. i had to make a lot of the blank icons so i could use them on the springboard. it took a while to set up but its worth it.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to CaCHooKa Man For This Useful Post:

lilskaterpunk (2009-03-22)

I'm relatively new to the SSH process..

if I download a file that ends in .psd or one that ends in .rar what do I have to do to set it up correctly for my iphone?

Quote Originally Posted by jhamilton24 View Post
    I'm relatively new to the SSH process..

if I download a file that ends in .psd or one that ends in .rar what do I have to do to set it up correctly for my iphone?
    Man, a .psd file is a photoshop file which enables you to manipulate the separate layers. You do not use this file directly with your phone.

A .rar file is a compressed file, like .zip, which is the proper way for large files or multiple files to be packaged and transferred.

Hers's a site to get you started:
    Apple iPhone School

You really should not plan on messing with your phone until you understand some of this material better.

Thanks!

What do I have to do with the .rar file?

Thanks

google a program called winRAR, download it, then right click on the RAR folder and choose extract. Thats all there is to it,

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lach For This Useful Post:

jhamilton24 (2009-03-22)

Ok got that to work.. now I just need to figure out how to get the .psd file..

I downloaded that lambo psd a few pages back..

When I try todd's theme I can't get text and several others to line up right..
    Last edited by jhamilton24; 2009-03-22 at 07:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Last edited by toddtaylorr; 2009-03-23 at 08:08 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Ok got that to work.. now I just need to figure out how to get the .psd file..

I downloaded that lambo psd a few pages back..

When I try todd's theme I can't get text and several others to line up right..
    Dude, find a tutorial or something. If you don't know what a .rar and .psd-file is, you shouldn't be messing around with your phone. Search google for something like "How to make iphone theme", and "how to ssh".

If you're still stuck, make a new thread about it or something.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Harlemstate can you share please its amazing theme

Sorry if this has been asked before but I've been away from the themeing scene for a while now. I actually just recentally updated from 1.14 LoL. My question is how do you guys get the calendar on the SB. Been search hi and low and can't seem to find how it works. Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by steve.o.969 View Post
    Sorry if this has been asked before but I've been away from the themeing scene for a while now. I actually just recentally updated from 1.14 LoL. My question is how do you guys get the calendar on the SB. Been search hi and low and can't seem to find how it works. Thanks
    the calendar come with the theme..you can just get the widgets from them then move them around to what ever you want..
    THANK ME THANK THANK AGAIN..

19. The Following User Says Thank You to pacmac For This Useful Post:

steve.o.969 (2009-03-22)

Thanks for your lack of help.

I'm not totally clueless as I figured everything out on my own up to this point.

Rather than being **** why don't you try helping so I don't have to keep asking questions.

Heaven forbid I come on here and ask a damn question.

Anybody know where to get this theme?

I've looked EVERYWHERE

64 GB iPhone 4S on 5.1.1 Jailbroken & Unlocked
    64 GB iPad 3 on 5.1.1 Jailbroken

I'm not totally clueless as I figured everything out on my own up to this point.

Rather than being **** why don't you try helping so I don't have to keep asking questions.

Sorry you feel like we're not supportive of you. We know how easy it is to brick your phone if you don't know exactly what you're doing.

It sounds like your question is around how to align the text in my lambo theme? My guess is that there are issues due to a difference in the font.

If you would care to post a screenshot I would be happy to offer advice.
    Use Photobucket--> www.photobucket.com Use the IMG code to post your screenshot after you upload your photo.
    (Press the "Home" and "Power" buttons simultaneously to take a screenshot. Also, use a program like Picasa-->http://www.filehippo.com/download_picasa/ to transfer your pictures to your computer.)

If you have a PC and are starting from scratch, I would recommend downloading:
    1. Diskaid (Use instead of SSH to copy files to your phone)--> DiskAid - Transfer Files betwen your Computer and your iPhone or iPod Touch. Disk Mode for your iPhone and iPod Touch.
    2. Paint.NET--> Download Paint.NET 3.36 - FileHippo.com
    3. Paint.NET PSD plugin--> paintnetsdplugin [frankblumenberg.de]
    4. Use wordpad to open the .html or .css files to manipulate positioning of text by the widget.

Hope this helps!
    Last edited by toddtaylorr; 2009-03-22 at 10:43 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Sorry about that, but this is the "Post your theme"-thread, and not a help-thread. The answers are out there. Just keep searching, or like i said, make a new thread about your problem, and we'll try to help you.

And no, i'm not saying this just to be an idiot, but people that subscribes to this thread isn't that interested in your problems, but what themes you're using.

But again, sorry if you're pissed of now.

Its cool. I wasn't implying that everyone was unhelpful, just didn't appreciate the "go find a tutorial or something" comments but Thanks for the help.

Page 79 of 242 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129179 ... LastLast