Page 71 of 242 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121171 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 4835

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Official] show off your theme thread!!

Quote Originally Posted by Answer1o1 View Post
    Care to share lol..
    Sure, I hope this one will work better for you than the last one man. The challenge is that you have to create you're own typed icons. There is a psd included, but...
    I'll PM you.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbean View Post
    which theme is that?
    ... the theme is called "Klodset". You can find it here

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toddtaylorr View Post
    Sure, I hope this one will work better for you than the last one man. The challenge is that you have to create you're own typed icons. There is a psd included, but...
    I'll PM you.
    care to share again ? :]

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pre97lude View Post
    Lockscreen:

Homescreen:
    Looking good

Thanks
    Thanked 3,634 Times in 926 Posts

Todd, I really tried to like the theme but I got bored with it. I'm a sucker for icons I guess haha. Brilliant work though by you and everyone who worked on it.

my lockscreen and most used springboard pages...check it out

Last edited by map1978; 2009-03-05 at 12:28 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Here's what i got. The only problem im having is the plist isnt working right. Like the Font size's wont change. Only Colors..

iPhone? More like MyPhone gomer713's Avatar
    Thanks

Here's what i got. The only problem im having is the plist isnt working right. Like the Font size's wont change. Only Colors..

dang dude kinda of subject but could u post those pics of those females im sure they're look good on that lockscreen.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Looks nice! Can you post or give me the link to this theme? I got the lockscreen, but not the springboard-theme

Thanks
    Thanked 3,634 Times in 926 Posts

holy crap who's the blonde?

iPhone? More like MyPhone rel1215's Avatar
    Thanks

looks really good.....i dunno if you are ever going back to the theme with the cal and weather up top....but in case you do, to answer your question about the changes in brightness at the top, i had the same thing happen and all i did was edit my wallpaper so that the part covered by the widget was completely black.

obviously meaningless for your current theme, but figured id post anyway in case that was a reason for the switch.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to rel1215 For This Useful Post:

Answer1o1 (2009-03-05)

Thanks man, I appreciate you checking out the theme. I'm having issues with the weather widgets working on either the lock or the springboard but not both. I'm thinking of just using one or the other. I'll probably change the date to center on the springboard and leave the weather on the lock.

@Answer101, I got a PM that said you got it, so you're cool man? I'd be happy to help if I can. Thanks guys

What I'm working on right now is merging a Rotating Wall widget into the theme. I'm having some difficulty since I'm retarded at programming, but I think I almost got it working.

If you guys would like to see anything different and I can help please let me know.

Also, To all you guys who asked for the theme I'm just going to post it here. The awesome lockscreen was mostly created by stelmax at Macthemes, and he does not approve of what I did with it by putting weather etc on it btw. He is a much more professional iphone user and amazing programmer than me, in fact I suck at it. Anyway, I did make the ugly code and it works so I hope you enjoy it
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/fhmbp2

Thanks
    Last edited by toddtaylorr; 2009-03-05 at 05:28 AM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to toddtaylorr For This Useful Post:

BazookaAce (2009-03-05)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Yeah here's the females

Quote Originally Posted by toddtaylorr View Post
    Thanks man, I appreciate you checking out the theme. I'm having issues with the weather widgets working on either the lock or the springboard but not both. I'm thinking of just using one or the other. I'll probably change the date to center on the springboard and leave the weather on the lock.

@Answer101, I got a PM that said you got it, so you're cool man? I'd be happy to help if I can. Thanks guys

What I'm working on right now is merging a Rotating Wall widget into the theme. I'm having some difficulty since I'm retarded at programming, but I think I almost got it working.

If you guys would like to see anything different and I can help please let me know.

Also, To all you guys who asked for the theme I'm just going to post it here. The awesome lockscreen was mostly created by stelmax at Macthemes, and he does not approve of what I did with it by putting weather etc on it btw. He is a much more professional iphone user and amazing programmer than me, in fact I suck at it. Anyway, I did make the ugly code and it works so I hope you enjoy it
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/fhmbp2

Thanks
    Thanks for everything man. The only problem im having is the info.plist isnt working right. For some reason no matter what size fonts i set the font doesnt get bigger. Only colors change.
    Last edited by Answer1o1; 2009-03-05 at 12:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Scoot62 what's the name of this theme...?

Quote Originally Posted by LuCiFeRkO View Post
    Scoot62 what's the name of this theme...?
    it's not a theme as such, more of a collection of images gathered from various other themes, etc. & adapted to suit my own taste.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Scoot62 For This Useful Post:

LuCiFeRkO (2009-03-05)

Hot theme m8!

Quote Originally Posted by spintek View Post
    @spintek

Its been a while, not sure if u read my last replys... Could u share ur dock and icons? I currently have a windows based theme and like ur clear icons/dock.

Default Sizing

Thanks for everything man. The only problem im having is the info.plist isnt working right. For some reason no matter what size fonts i set the font doesnt get bigger. Only colors change.
    The info.plist will only manipulate your docked icons in that screenshot man.
    The undocked icons are actually typed icons that you would have to manually resize or retype

The weather and date is manipulated by the Wallpaper.html in the DoubleBar Weather2 folder.

The time you cannot change on the springboard as it is setup because it is the default clock. It wouldnt be difficult to hide the default clock and use the widget instead.

Hope this helps sir

@Scoot62: Good job man. Im excited to see people who appreciate the typed icons. Way to incorporate it into your theme

Quote Originally Posted by Scoot62 View Post
    it's not a theme as such, more of a collection of images gathered from various other themes, etc. & adapted to suit my own taste.

dare to share ?!!!

Good choice of words mate, i would probably have to get permission off about seven people to share this 'theme', so although i would love to i can't sorry.

@ toddtaylorr: Thanks man, those icons were THE main inspiration, it's people like you who make it possible for the rest of us.

Page 71 of 242 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121171 ... LastLast