Page 67 of 242 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117167 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 4835

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Official] show off your theme thread!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone rel1215's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gomer713 View Post
    you can move it up, down, left, or right which ever you want. you will have to carefully read the "main.css" file in the Eclectic.theme widget.first i would recomend makng a backup of the original FIRST!! then in that "main.css" file look for this:

#clock {
    width: 200px;
    height: 128px;
    position: relative;
    left: 50%;
    margin-left: -100px;
    background-image: url(clock.png);
    text-align: center;
    word-spacing: -4px;
    font: 42px/75px "Trebuchet MS";
    top: 50%;
    display: none;
    margin-top: -150px;
    }
    now your gonna want to edit JUST! this little bit of code, notice how it says "#clock" in the begining this will move the WHOLE widget around. to move it up edit where it says "top:50%" the lower the number you type in before the %,the higher the clock widget will go.and vice-versa.but becareful a little is alot. same goes with the "left:50%" except horizontal instead of vertical.

when your done, save it, and drag it over to replace the original, nameing it the same thing "main.css" (you probably already knew that, but some people forget) use whatever you use to tunnel your iPhone (SSH, iPhone Browser, etc.) let me know how it turns out. good luck.

as for putting it on the springboard simply rename the "LockBackground.html" file to "Widget.html" you might want to move it around as well by editing it like described above.

in the event either of you mess up, go back to the ORIGINALS i recommended you to copy and replace until you've played with it enough to get it where you want it.
    thanks for the help, got the widget positioned where i want it....but how do i edit it to update the clock live instead of only when i unlock the phone?

iPhone? More like MyPhone gomer713's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rel1215 View Post
    thanks for the help, got the widget positioned where i want it....but how do i edit it to update the clock live instead of only when i unlock the phone?
    i may be wrong but i'm thinking the eclectic clock is not in Java script so that is why i won't update automatically. but i suggest the WAD widget which another clock widget that is in Java script and it does update automatically down to the seconds. that or you'll have to keep pressing the "refresh" button at the bottom left hand corner of the eclectic widget. i can't think of a way to combine the two (WAD and Eclectic) but that would be interesting.

iPhone? More like MyPhone rel1215's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gomer713 View Post
    i may be wrong but i'm thinking the eclectic clock is not in Java script so that is why i won't update automatically. but i suggest the WAD widget which another clock widget that is in Java script and it does update automatically down to the seconds. that or you'll have to keep pressing the "refresh" button at the bottom left hand corner of the eclectic widget. i can't think of a way to combine the two (WAD and Eclectic) but that would be interesting.
    i don't know a lot about this sort of stuff, but i did open up the widget html and it is javascript from what i can tell. but i don't know if thats the only thing i need to be checking. i've used the wad widget before but i'm really loving the look of the eclectic clock. another thing i've tried is putting the eclectic clock png on a wallpaper, and using a basic wallpaper html. i've edited it enough to not display the date below and remove the : but i can't get the hours and minutes to sit far enough apart and i also can't get the single digit hours to display a zero next to it. if i could get that straightened out then i could use the overlay.png as my clock icon and get a really authentic look and make the whole clock look like a working clock icon....anyway, any help anyone could give me with either of these routes would be really appreciated.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rel1215 For This Useful Post:

gomer713 (2009-02-26)

My first theme

What do you guys thinks ?

Edit: Actually it's Macish Silver 2 customized (widget, statusbar, no clock, some custom icons (biteSMS and Cycorder)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0002.png  

Quote Originally Posted by MaxGQC View Post
    My first theme

What do you guys thinks ?

Edit: Actually it's Macish Silver 2 customized (widget, statusbar, no clock, some custom icons (biteSMS and Cycorder)
    Looks good

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rel1215 View Post
    i don't know a lot about this sort of stuff, but i did open up the widget html and it is javascript from what i can tell. but i don't know if thats the only thing i need to be checking. i've used the wad widget before but i'm really loving the look of the eclectic clock. another thing i've tried is putting the eclectic clock png on a wallpaper, and using a basic wallpaper html. i've edited it enough to not display the date below and remove the : but i can't get the hours and minutes to sit far enough apart and i also can't get the single digit hours to display a zero next to it. if i could get that straightened out then i could use the overlay.png as my clock icon and get a really authentic look and make the whole clock look like a working clock icon....anyway, any help anyone could give me with either of these routes would be really appreciated.
    thats the samething i'm trying to do, i think it's gonna be more work with photoshop then anything else. i'm gonna have to make that overlay fit properly and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by lilskaterpunk View Post
    @MaxGQC
    Good job!
    Thanks

I'm looking for a dialer that matches...

Any idea ?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,634 Times in 926 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Answer1o1 View Post
    Oh ok.

I still cant figure out why my weather gets blocked off..?

I am having this same problem. Any ideas why? Which file can I change the pixel size..maybe thats it? Hopefully Todd can chime in and give a helping hand like he has already.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by map1978 View Post
    I am having this same problem. Any ideas why? Which file can I change the pixel size..maybe thats it? Hopefully Todd can chime in and give a helping hand like he has already.
    I think on the page before this, we figured it out. You just lower the weather image.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Answer1o1 For This Useful Post:

map1978 (2009-02-26)

Thanks

I think on the page before this, we figured it out. You just lower the weather image.
    awesome man thanks. got that fixed. just started tweaking so i'll report back.

this theme is just awesome...love it

Is it possible to just use the top weather/calendar widget with other themes? If so, can someone let me know what folder/files I need to throw into WB
    Last edited by map1978; 2009-02-27 at 12:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by map1978 View Post
    Ya sorry guys, the reason this happened in the first place is because the font I'm using is a different size than yours. Basically this means that you do have to lower the temp. Sounds like you already figured out how this is done.

In a second I'll repost an improved theme.

T

Thanks

Here i am currently...

Thanks

I also would like to just use the top weather/calendar widget too. Is this possible guys?

Here i am currently...

lookin real good, I like I like
    Last edited by map1978; 2009-02-27 at 01:09 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by nirav464 View Post
    Nirav464 mind sharing the image used on the Lockscreen? Does anyone else know where I can get this image?

Thanks,
    Maj

Thanks

Here i am currently...

looks sweet, here i am as of now.modded up version of Stereo's Leopard. i took out the WAD til i finish tideing up Stereo's icons to some of my own.then i'll be puttin i back somewhere

Here ya go fellas. You're lockscreen won't look like mine. Can't give that one out either, sorry about that. Don't worry it'll be close
    Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

If you like it or have questions let me know. Its better put togeather than the previous ones so I hope you won't have as many issues

Also if you just want the widget (Modified WAD) for your own themes here is a pretty close version to the one I'm using for the theme above:

Enjoy!
    Last edited by toddtaylorr; 2009-02-27 at 09:05 AM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to toddtaylorr For This Useful Post:

dsg (2009-02-28)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toddtaylorr View Post

Here ya go fellas. You're lockscreen won't look like mine. Can't give that one out either, sorry about that. Don't worry it'll be close

If you like it or have questions let me know. Its better put togeather than the previous ones so I hope you won't have as many issues

Also if you just want the widget (Modified WAD) for your own themes here is a pretty close version to the one I'm using for the theme above:

Enjoy!
    Are you changing the carrier image with MiM?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toddtaylorr View Post

Enjoy!
    Todd do I just add this widget folder to library/themes add just check it in WB?

Thanks man, still tweaking things here

Ya Dude, just Library/Themes Activate in WB

@answer101:
    No dude, I hear that's something added in 2.2.1 I didnt care for the meaninless crud they offered in this last update so I skipped it
    Last edited by toddtaylorr; 2009-02-27 at 03:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 67 of 242 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117167 ... LastLast