Page 66 of 242 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116166 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,320 of 4835

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Official] show off your theme thread!!

Quote Originally Posted by gomer713 View Post
    you can move it up, down, left, or right which ever you want. you will have to carefully read the "main.css" file in the Eclectic.theme widget.first i would recomend makng a backup of the original FIRST!! then in that "main.css" file look for this:

#clock {
    width: 200px;
    height: 128px;
    position: relative;
    left: 50%;
    margin-left: -100px;
    background-image: url(clock.png);
    text-align: center;
    word-spacing: -4px;
    font: 42px/75px "Trebuchet MS";
    top: 50%;
    display: none;
    margin-top: -150px;
    }
    now your gonna want to edit JUST! this little bit of code, notice how it says "#clock" in the begining this will move the WHOLE widget around. to move it up edit where it says "top:50%" the lower the number you type in before the %,the higher the clock widget will go.and vice-versa.but becareful a little is alot. same goes with the "left:50%" except horizontal instead of vertical.

when your done, save it, and drag it over to replace the original, nameing it the same thing "main.css" (you probably already knew that, but some people forget) use whatever you use to tunnel your iPhone (SSH, iPhone Browser, etc.) let me know how it turns out. good luck.

as for putting it on the springboard simply rename the "LockBackground.html" file to "Widget.html" you might want to move it around as well by editing it like described above.

in the event either of you mess up, go back to the ORIGINALS i recommended you to copy and replace until you've played with it enough to get it where you want it.
    isn't the clock on that theme from the Eclectic Theme

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Ive pretty much got it how i want it. I just cant figure out why my weather gets cut off in that top area..? And the ATT wont change. I changed the files in bundles, but it still stays ATT.. im on 2.2.1 fw.

Last edited by Answer1o1; 2009-02-26 at 04:04 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone gomer713's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dsg View Post
    isn't the clock on that theme from the Eclectic Theme
    yes, sir it is. just as i stated in that post. im just telling them how to move it

4. The Following User Says Thank You to gomer713 For This Useful Post:

dsg (2009-02-26)

yes, sir it is. just as i stated in that post. im just telling them how to move it
    sorry yea I've had a few beers,

sweet always wanted to be able to move it

Thanks

sorry yea I've had a few beers,

sweet always wanted to be able to move it
    haha yeah beer is good!

haha yeah beer is good!
    too true

Quote Originally Posted by toddtaylorr View Post
    Here's a nice update to the theme.
    1. All icons can be added as transparents.
    2. I could get 14px font-size and all widths for icons through the plist.
    3. WAD is now included in theme so one folder does everything.
    4. Using system time (Not Date) which has benefits with some applications.
    5. Better alignment and layout.
    6. Do not need to use any blank icons.

Since so many of you guys want it here it is:
    Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

All I'm taking credit for are my modifications to other peoples stuff.

Enjoy

Notes:

1. This should be a much more technically simple theme. If anyone has problems PM me.

2. Do not ask about fonts.
    This is what I like to see people taking WAD and modifying it to how they want I hope it wasn't to hard to change stuff about.

just show what you can do with it I am thinking of doing a new one but not right now in the future but lovely theme.
    Apple are Control freaks we need to stop them before they take over the world!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to rocky5 For This Useful Post:

dsg (2009-02-26)

Thanks

What exactly is WAD?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Answer1o1 For This Useful Post:

dsg (2009-02-26)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rocky5 View Post
    This is what I like to see people taking WAD and modifying it to how they want I hope it wasn't to hard to change stuff about.

just show what you can do with it I am thinking of doing a new one but not right now in the future but lovely theme.
    rocky5 i was following you on MacThemes, your instructions are precise but it did take i little reading and understanding through that code to get my desired effect now i've got it down real good i can make your WAD theme do whatever i want thanks to your hard work. must have took you forever to write up all that code not to mention teach all of us how to use it.thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Answer1o1 View Post
    What exactly is WAD?

this is WAD
    MacThemes Forum / (Widget) WAD v2.4 Updated: Dec 16th Major Update.
    Last edited by gomer713; 2009-02-26 at 03:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

13. The Following User Says Thank You to gomer713 For This Useful Post:

dsg (2009-02-26)

Thanks

rocky5 i was following you on MacThemes, your instructions are precise but it did take i little reading and understanding through that code to get my desired effect now i've got it down real good i can make your WAD theme do whatever i want thanks to your hard work. must have took you forever to write up all that code not to mention teach all of us how to use it.thanks

this is WAD
    MacThemes Forum / (Widget) WAD v2.4 Updated: Dec 16th Major Update.
    Oh ok.

I still cant figure out why my weather gets blocked off..?

Oh ok.

I still cant figure out why my weather gets blocked off..?

it's probably your font on the temperature, try it smaller
    Last edited by dsg; 2009-02-26 at 04:15 AM.

Thanks

it's probably your font, try it smaller
    It does it regardless of size. How could i move the degree's down..?

Thanks

it's probably your font on the temperature, try it smaller
    ^^^that or you can keep your font the same and just lower it. by changing the px's

Thanks

^^^that or you can keep your font the same and just lower it. by changing the px's
    Yeah im playing with that right now. I got one more question. What are the background images for in the calender folder? I deleted them and nothing changed.

It does it regardless of size. How could i move the degree's down..?
    I'd Have to tweak it to find out rocky5 and gomer713 would be more help to you

20. The Following User Says Thank You to dsg For This Useful Post:

Answer1o1 (2009-02-26)

Thanks

Yeah im playing with that right now. I got one more question. What are the background images for in the calender folder? I deleted them and nothing changed.
    they are for the LockScreen widget.

Thanks

they are for the LockScreen widget.
    Oh ok. Yeah I was trying to change the background for the calender and stuff on the springboard, but nothing was changing. I figured out the temp thing i just lowered it.

Anyone know how to change the calendar/stuff backgrounds lol... Tweaking never ends with the iPhone!!

Thanks

how to lower the numeric temp...

go to...(Widget WAD)/Widgets/Weather/Stylesheets/ and whichever ".css" you used look for this:

#temp{ /* Weather Temperature Position */
    position: absolute; top: 40px; right: 0px; down: 0px; left: 60px; width: 320px; height: 461px;
    text-align: left;
    font-family: Helvetica;
    font-size: 15px;
    color: 000000;
    text-shadow: DimGray 0px 1px 1px;

and change the "top:"

Oh ok. Yeah I was trying to change the background for the calender and stuff on the springboard, but nothing was changing. I figured out the temp thing i just lowered it.

Anyone know how to change the calendar/stuff backgrounds lol... Tweaking never ends with the iPhone!!
    find a background you want, name it what you want, save it in the backgrounds folder under Calendar and make sure you change it in your "CalendarSB.css"
    Last edited by gomer713; 2009-02-26 at 04:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

24. The Following User Says Thank You to gomer713 For This Useful Post:

Answer1o1 (2009-02-26)

Quote Originally Posted by rocky5 View Post

@Rocky5 I want to give you a HIGH5 man! Thank you for creating the best and only widget of this kind and caliber. I am your fan bro. Thanks for your kind words about the humble theme I put together using your work.

I have one question for you about losing the zeros in the digital clock, I'll PM ya. Further, aside from the obvious widgets the ability to use that Clock background to layer another 320x480 Wall is invaluable. Great job.

Again man, thanks, Top work!

At that dude trying to change the weather positioning or whatever, If i can help you man let me know. I've got a different version of the theme that would solve your problem right away. Looks like this-->

Sorry if I already posted it here. BTW I'm not satisfied with it and will be changing the layout a little tonight but it will solve your issue.

Thanks!
    Todd
    Last edited by toddtaylorr; 2009-02-26 at 05:38 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toddtaylorr View Post
    @Rocky5 I want to give you a HIGH5 man! Thank you for creating the best and only widget of this kind and caliber. I am your fan bro. Thanks for your kind words about the humble theme I put together using your work.

I have one question for you about losing the zeros in the digital clock, I'll PM ya. Further, aside from the obvious widgets the ability to use that Clock background to layer another 320x480 Wall is invaluable. Great job.

Again man, thanks, Top work!

At that dude trying to change the weather positioning or whatever, If i can help you man let me know. I've got a different version of the theme that would solve your problem right away. Looks like this-->

Sorry if I already posted it here. BTW I'm not satisfied with it and will be changing the layout a little tonight but it will solve your issue.

Thanks!
    Todd
    Yeah i figured the thing out, but i like how yours looks. Would you mind posting it?

Also How did you remove the ATT? I think on 2.2.1 somethings changed. Because on the older FWs id just change the files in the bundles. I did that and nothing changed..?

Page 66 of 242 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116166 ... LastLast