Page 31 of 242 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Official] show off your theme thread!!

How do you change the font on your system??

Quote Originally Posted by merkaba View Post
    on my lockscreen i just use IntelliScreen, Green Fiery Battery that i downloaded from Cydia...and i found some sliders on some website somewhere. For all my icons etc i just used the stuff from Stereo Leopard theme, and used the PSD template from Realize Theme to create all my icons (with the exception of a few of them that i created myself). I put it all in one and created a single theme out of it.

EDIT: I also use the Papyrus font for my entire system of the iphone

What is BearHunter?

also, here is my lockscreen while it's not plugged in...

also, here is my lockscreen while it's not plugged in...

My iPhone is a Part of Me Chefanim's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by merkaba View Post
    What is BearHunter?
    BearHunter is one of the members here, he is working on his version of the leopard theme with a bunch of widgets. Look one page back and you'll see his screenshots.
    So long, and thanks for all the fish

Quote Originally Posted by marcf View Post
    How do you change the font on your system??
    here you go:

gaurav’s rants iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by Chefanim View Post
    BearHunter is one of the members here, he is working on his version of the leopard theme with a bunch of widgets. Look one page back and you'll see his screenshots.
    Ah, i saw it. Looks pretty nice. Might be a few too many widgets for me though. Very nice work nonetheless...
    Last edited by merkaba; 2008-10-29 at 10:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. The Following User Says Thank You to merkaba For This Useful Post:

marcf (2008-10-29)

Default Black Glass
    My Theme, Hope you like it:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0001.png   -img_0002.png  
    Last edited by dsg; 2008-10-30 at 12:25 AM. Reason: missing my pics

Ok guys....so I've been struggling with the fact that some of you think that the widgets need to be more uniform. Well there are a couple considerations I had to take into account:

1. The widgets need to look like Dashboard in OSX so making the same template for everything would be out of the question and honestly take away from the Leopard look and feel.

2. Alignment: Obviously, the end user would use whichever widget they want and align it and resize it how ever they wanted to.

So given that I made a dashboard style enclosure for display purposes. I think it makes the widgets a little easier on the eyes. Let me know your thoughts. As always the enclosure will be included and you can choose to use it or not to use it. Opacity and Bevel can be adjusted because I will be including everything in .psd format.

Here is what it looks like: (includes glass taskbar and modified Status Notifier icons)

Thanks

personally I like it better without the enclosure,

Yeah, it's just another option. I'm think I'm going to tackle the weather icons to make them look more realistic. I have found a few sources out there, I'm going to see what I can do tonight.

Here is what it looks like with no bevel
    Last edited by Bear Hunter; 2008-10-30 at 04:30 AM.

This looks sooooooo sweet!!!

Awesome job!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bear Hunter View Post
    Yeah, it's just another option. I'm think I'm going to tackle the weather icons to make them look more realistic. I have found a few sources out there, I'm going to see what I can do tonight.

Livin the iPhone Life mr.sparky's Avatar
    Thanks

Im really looking forward to putting that on my phone Bear Hunter

I love this enclosure.

Could you possibily make the widgets any smaller so there could be more space and more of a less crowded feel? Other then that it looks aweseome, I miss the tiny light in the dock though.

My iPhone is a Part of Me MattMac's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey, just wondering, do html backgrounds on the springboard respond to touch, like can you make javasript links to make the draw open and close?
    16GB iPhone 3G
    2.2 Pwned
    Dedicated Cydia User

2.2 GHz Intel MacBook

Mac OS X 10.5.5
    Bootcamp w/ Windows XP

Quote Originally Posted by Tokyo View Post
    I love this enclosure.

Could you possibily make the widgets any smaller so there could be more space and more of a less crowded feel? Other then that it looks aweseome, I miss the tiny light in the dock though.
    Yes that is absolutely possible. Everything will be in compiled .psd format so you can adjust things at will and see how they look with whatever wallpaper selection. The dock indicator you speak of will also be included. Keep in mind if you reduce the calendar or weather you will have to play around with code to get it lined up correctly. As stated previously the calendar widget is part of the actual calendar app so the widget will be anchored by the calendar app if you choose to include it as such.

To answer your previous question about the trash...it is my "ToDo" app because most of my tasks end up there anyway, so I thought it was kind of fitting.

Here is a more classic look for those who prefer it over blackout: Edit...forgot to change the hard drive (sorry)

Classic & Blackout Leopard with wallpaper provided by Psychopulse

Another variation with wallpaper provided by Allbrokeup:

Last edited by Bear Hunter; 2008-10-30 at 03:34 PM.

Thanks

Oh BearHunter.... you are such a tease

Quote Originally Posted by MattMac View Post
    Hey, just wondering, do html backgrounds on the springboard respond to touch, like can you make javasript links to make the draw open and close?
    No, they dont respond, they are just there.
    Last edited by Chefanim; 2008-10-30 at 02:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

@BearHunter

That looks so great. Do you think you can share your work with us, today or in the next days? Its hard to wait..

release!!! or email it to me [email protected] please!!!!!!!

Bear Hunter, would you mind moving this to the theme release/launch section?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to FliP76 For This Useful Post:

Bear Hunter (2008-10-30)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bear Hunter View Post

ive been watching this thread waiting for your theme release...its very good.....im sure you prolly saw them already but incase you havent...the weather icons in Katra weather theme are pretty realistic, its in cydia......take a look at them.....im using them in place of the old icons they look much better....anyway....great work
    If I Helped You Hit The Thanks Button

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ice9812 For This Useful Post:

Bear Hunter (2008-10-30), dsg (2008-11-01)

Quote Originally Posted by FliP76 View Post
    Bear Hunter, would you mind moving this to the theme release/launch section?
    Done and thanks...I believe i have cluttered up this thread enough. It it there under "Preview" because I am still waiting for permission on some key items.

Quote Originally Posted by Ice9812 View Post
    ive been watching this thread waiting for your theme release...its very good.....im sure you prolly saw them already but incase you havent...the weather icons in Katra weather theme are pretty realistic, its in cydia......take a look at them.....im using them in place of the old icons they look much better....anyway....great work
    I'll check it out brother thanks
    Last edited by Bear Hunter; 2008-10-30 at 07:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by johnny69blaze View Post
    My current setup

what slider is that?

Page 31 of 242 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast