Page 29 of 242 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Official] show off your theme thread!!

One more widget: Music

Pressing the left side brings up AOL Radio and pressing the right side brings up Pandora

I think I'm about widgeted out.... now its a matter of keeping the ones I want on my screen.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Chefanim's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bear Hunter View Post

Pressing the left side brings up AOL Radio and pressing the right side brings up Pandora

I think I'm about widgeted out.... now its a matter of keeping the ones I want on my screen.
    It just gets better and better. I cant say I see myself using all these widgets, but it will be nice to have the option.
    So long, and thanks for all the fish

Bear Hunter, this theme looks AWESOME....might be the only other theme i'd consider using other than my heavily modified/widgeted-out Bluebird theme, and my just as heavily modified/widgeted-out Picnic theme. I see you over at MacRumors and Macthemes2 often, this is some great work and i surely hope you'll release this soon! Keep it up.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jcde7ago For This Useful Post:

Bear Hunter (2008-10-28)

Quote Originally Posted by dreadpiratedoug View Post
    You want my SMS background?
    yes plz i really like it i'm sick of the green/grey default combo! cheers n i thanked u in that post

Quote Originally Posted by jcde7ago View Post
    Bear Hunter, this theme looks AWESOME....might be the only other theme i'd consider using other than my heavily modified/widgeted-out Bluebird theme, and my just as heavily modified/widgeted-out Picnic theme. I see you over at MacRumors and Macthemes2 often, this is some great work and i surely hope you'll release this soon! Keep it up.
    Thanks man....cleaned it up a bit, fixed the drop shadows and widgets, and added new dock and icons. I will include everything you have seen previously, but right now I'm diggin the blackout look:

Livin the iPhone Life mr.sparky's Avatar
    Thanks

Thats flipin sick

Quote Originally Posted by bear hunter View Post

Thanks

@BearHunter,
    Personally I like the original better than the blacked out version..... but both look damn sexy, and I cant wait to see it on my phone.

can you post a download link to this great piece of work

theres other icons on the springboard like maps, weather, flashlight, etc.. but theyre just invisible. Other than that, its pretty simple

Last edited by ekidd; 2008-10-28 at 12:48 PM.

Bear Hunter I anticipate the download and Im REALLY excited man!

Make sure you make a super step by step guide on how to make this happen.

And again I cant wait for the download.
    Get streetwear for cheap here.

Quote Originally Posted by peligon1 View Post
    can you post a download link to this great piece of work
    This theme doesn't actually belong to me. I basically took what was available and modifed and made some things based on my own personal tastes. The end result was not much of the original left. ---However ---I do owe a great deal of gratitude to the original creators of this theme because without their work, I don't think I would have had the forethought to do what I have done. The original creators really took a lot of time thinking through this extensive theme, They even provided templates for docks, and included blank apps. They are a really a lot smarter than I am.

I will post the link to my mods as soon as I get permission from the sources I used and modified.

In the interim, you can download the original Leopard theme here:

[Ultimate Leopard 3.0] The definitive Leopard theme, now for firmware 2.0! - iPod touch Fans forum

Quote Originally Posted by Tokyo View Post
    Bear Hunter I anticipate the download and Im REALLY excited man!

Make sure you make a super step by step guide on how to make this happen.

And again I cant wait for the download.
    Don't worry man. I'll make sure the package is compiled logically with readme txts and embedded pictures to show what needs to be modified if you want to move widgets around.
    Last edited by Bear Hunter; 2008-10-28 at 04:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hi all,

These themes are awesome! I really want to get hold of something like this but am extremely new to the whole iphone world so dont really know where to start.

Im guessing that some of these themes have been created by yourselves therefore you wont really want to give away such a kick *** theme for free lol but i was wondering if somebody could point me in the right direction here? You all must have been newbies at some point lol

Thanks in advance and apologies if this has been asked a million times but i just cant get anywhere by searching threads.

Cheers

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Benson112 View Post
    Hi all,

These themes are awesome! I really want to get hold of something like this but am extremely new to the whole iphone world so dont really know where to start.

Im guessing that some of these themes have been created by yourselves therefore you wont really want to give away such a kick *** theme for free lol but i was wondering if somebody could point me in the right direction here? You all must have been newbies at some point lol

Thanks in advance and apologies if this has been asked a million times but i just cant get anywhere by searching threads.

Cheers
    Its all free, some people may ask for donations for their work, but that would be entirely up to you if you wanted to donate.

Yep as Chefanim said it is all free.

Here is the latest - Blackout Leopard

All widgets will also be provided in standard OSX colors as well. It took me forever to modify the "spaces" icon.

Last edited by Bear Hunter; 2008-10-29 at 12:24 AM.

Yep as Chefanim said it is all free.

Here is the latest - Blackout Leopard

All widgets will also be provided in standard OSX colors as well. It took me forever to modify the "spaces" icon.

That wallpaper & weather widget is just perfect. It would look perfect with my theme. Did you make them or get it from somewhere?

The second wallpaper was posted by a member of Macthemes several months ago who was using it for his Deep theme (I forgot his name, but he was a real helpful guy...had a very nice reflective dock if I remember correctly). The weather widget I made from a screen shot of the actual widget on my computer. The code for the weather widget is a combination of 6 day forecast and myopia. I wanted to use "split.css" but it would have made the widget way too large when it says "partly cloudy" and other descriptions on the right hand side.

Bearhunter, it would be so nice if you would share it with us, as soon as possible. The Screens looking so amazing.

Is a end to see?

BearHunter I absolutely love the blacked out version.

Im going to use this for sure, is it possible to make the mp3 widget pop up as like pocket touch?

Would be awesome and is there any release date you can give us.

Im excited twice as much after seeing the blacked out version.

And does the trash icon work? Answers to my questions would be awesome and sorry for asking so many haha.
    Get streetwear for cheap here.

A mish-mash of themes here.

Page 29 of 242 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast