Page 28 of 242 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Official] show off your theme thread!!

^^^ could we have that sms background ? thanks in advcance

Hey Ashcrow,

Can you post that first theme? It's pretty cool, would love to add that to my phone if you can add it onto here.

Thanks..

Marc
    Quote Originally Posted by ashcrow View Post
    created this thread to show and view other iphoners' works. be it nice or not, share is care. kindly contribute and share ideas actively.

some of my current and previous themes.

Quote Originally Posted by Salsero View Post
    ^^^ could we have that sms background ? thanks in advcance
    You want my SMS background?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dreadpiratedoug For This Useful Post:

Salsero (2008-10-28)

this is mine i know is very normal

@Huey87:
    Could you please upload your lockwallpaper and your lock screen that is just amazing looking

iPhone? More like MyPhone abujala's Avatar
    Thanks

i like it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0004.png   -img_0005.png  
    2.1 T-mobile
    MAC OSX

I've had a quite a few requests to post my theme. (Yes, I know...another Leopard theme).

I'm going to package it up, but before I do that, I need to get permission from some of the sources that I used and modified. So please give me some time. There are still some tweaks that I need to do to the widgets...so they are not complete yet.

My goal was to utilize available space on the home screen to encompass everything vs. having one page with just a hard drive in the upper right and using a second page for other apps.

Extreme Leopard (I don't know if that name is taken yet):

1. Dashboard Weather and Calendar widgets. The large date and day is the actual calendar app.
    2. Got rid of "Stacks" and used "Spaces" icon instead for normal home screen type apps. Reason: Stacks in it's current form does not work the way I would like it to. Icons have to be modified in order to hide behind the one that is shown. While it looks good on the dock...it looks terrible when displayed.
    3. Apple Signal indicator
    4. Modified Status Bar icons for Status Notifier
    5. Custom Badges
    6. More to come

Added some widgets that I was playing around with. Yellowpages/Whitepages widget opens up White Pages app, and Google map widget opens Map app

Still looking for more ideas. The intent is not to clutter up the entire page with widgets, but making different ones people can add as they choose.

Added a DVD widget that opens up to a webpage that allows you to stream movies. I know the red numbers (current day calendar) need to be changed depending on the wallpaper used.

Last edited by Bear Hunter; 2008-10-27 at 04:16 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Chefanim's Avatar
    Thanks

^^Bear that looks great and Ill be eagerly waiting for a D/L. Just one question: The background for the widgets, is that something you embedded into the wallpaper? and if so, will you be providing a .psd for us to make our own walls?
    So long, and thanks for all the fish

Quote Originally Posted by Chefanim View Post
    ^^Bear that looks great and Ill be eagerly waiting for a D/L. Just one question: The background for the widgets, is that something you embedded into the wallpaper? and if so, will you be providing a .psd for us to make our own walls?
    Thanks,

Yes right now they are embedded into wallpaper. I'm trying to figure a way to code it where the widget refers to it's specific background without having to embed it. If I can't do it I will be including the psd's. Right now, I'm thinking about doing the calendar in two versions. One that includes the actual calendar app (like the one shown above..involves modification to "info.plist"), and one that is just the month alone. That way you can make your calendar app icon transparent, then just overlay the calendar widget on top. Either way pressing the widget will open up your calendar app.

@Bear

Thatīs pretty awesome what you do that! Can you probebly say when it would be publish? I canīt wait to use that on my iPhone.

Quote Originally Posted by Rulez28 View Post
    @Bear

Thatīs pretty awesome what you do that! Can you probebly say when it would be publish? I canīt wait to use that on my iPhone.
    As long as it takes for original artists to reply back to me. Still trying to package up the widgets as "all-in-one" in the interim.

pre97lude

What theme is that? I love the bright icons.

Quote Originally Posted by natashanlt View Post
    pre97lude

What theme is that? I love the bright icons.
    shinicons v2

my gf is now an app icon (for her speed dial) :-)

Picnic.

Reako

Double posted.

Reako

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bear Hunter View Post
    Still looking for more ideas. The intent is not to clutter up the entire page with widgets, but making different ones people can add as they choose.

Added a DVD widget that opens up to a webpage that allows you to stream movies. I know the red numbers (current day calendar) need to be changed depending on the wallpaper used.

I sure like all of these widgets you got going...it will be nice to pick and choose which to have on my springboard. I particularly like the weather widget, the calendar widget, and the vlc widget...all very nice.

I just noticed you changed VLC to the DVD remote, very very nice!. I particularly like that one a lot. I'm hoping you get a reply from the original devs so you can release your version already! Post the calendar widget maybe please? I'm certainly a fan of your work...keep it up!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to jabbawalkee For This Useful Post:

Bear Hunter (2008-10-27)

Thanks man...yeah, I have one reply so far for the Dock. I expect to get more replies as the day goes on.

I'm kind of liking the simplicity of this wallpaper

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I like that wallpaper too...simplicity is good. Right now I am using your old one, the one of the wooden floorboards with the ant carrying the leaf. Simple yet classy and sleek. Any chance of releasing the SB calendar widget early?

Page 28 of 242 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast