Page 18 of 242 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 360 of 4835

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Official] show off your theme thread!!

  1. #341
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Hunter View Post
    Got the Weather and Time to work simultaneously.

    Release located here:

    MacThemes Forum / [Release] Weather and Time on StatusBar

    where can i get the apple signal bar?

  2. #342

    Apps brings up all apps in "categories". would like to get the weather on as well. may put a previuos, pause, play, next ipod icons for my music apps in the bottom icon row.

  3. #343
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    119
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 14 Times in 10 Posts

    My take on Buuf2 (swapped a few icons for others).


  4. #344
    Quote Originally Posted by FliP76 View Post

    Apps brings up all apps in "categories". would like to get the weather on as well. may put a previuos, pause, play, next ipod icons for my music apps in the bottom icon row.
    Ok, added the ipod icons for safari, settings, ipod and camera (my most used) not sure how i fell about it.

  5. #345
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Winter Park, Florida
    Posts
    494
    Thanks
    64
    Thanked 101 Times in 60 Posts

    Oh wow Beat Hunter..i LOVE your iPhone looks now damn its sexy. Mind posting it?

  6. #346
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny69blaze View Post
    The date and time is made by using HTML and was found @ macthemes2.Here's the link:

    MacThemes Forum / [Theme]Matte - Update 05/10/08

    Icons are also from macthemes. It's called Douce:

    MacThemes Forum / [Theme] Douce

    Wallpaper is custom. If anyone wants it just say so and I'll upload later.
    Cool, I'll take that wallpaper, the one I quoted from you above. Like the color.

    Thanks.
    "Thanks" button. Learn it. Use it. Love it.

  7. #347
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Winter Park, Florida
    Posts
    494
    Thanks
    64
    Thanked 101 Times in 60 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Hunter View Post
    Got the Weather and Time to work simultaneously.

    Release located here:

    MacThemes Forum / [Release] Weather and Time on StatusBar

    hey man...can you post your folder icons (the transparent-looking ones) at least? I really am loving your set up. If you don't mind posting the whole file that would be awesome but if not could you just post the folder icons (and the black shiny leopard dock)? Oh i really like that dock too! Thanks man!
    Last edited by jabbawalkee; 2008-10-05 at 10:02 PM.

  8. #348
    Forgot where I got this from but here you go.



    Also, the OG:



    Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneMadness View Post
    Cool, I'll take that wallpaper, the one I quoted from you above. Like the color.

    Thanks.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to johnny69blaze For This Useful Post:

    iPhoneMadness (2008-10-06)

  10. #349
    Green Apple mcca21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    68
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 3 Times in 1 Post
    my springy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.jpg  

    iPhone 2g 8gb 2.2 pwned

  11. #350

  12. #351
    My iPhone is a Part of Me MattMac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Nar Nar Goon, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    739
    Thanks
    82
    Thanked 88 Times in 71 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by FliP76 View Post
    Ok, added the ipod icons for safari, settings, ipod and camera (my most used) not sure how i fell about it.
    How do you get the buttons to work? Are they on the background.html?
    16GB iPhone 3G
    2.2 Pwned
    Dedicated Cydia User

    2.2 GHz Intel MacBook

    Mac OS X 10.5.5
    Bootcamp w/ Windows XP

  13. #352
    I've had a few requests for my Apple Signal Bar...so I released it here. Hope you guys like it

    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/new-ski...ml#post2389631

  14. #353

  15. #354
    Honest opinions guys...let me know what you think. Modified my Leopard theme with glass icons



    OR

    Last edited by Bear Hunter; 2008-10-07 at 05:32 AM.

  16. #355

  17. #356
    Quote Originally Posted by jabbawalkee View Post
    hey man...can you post your folder icons (the transparent-looking ones) at least? I really am loving your set up. If you don't mind posting the whole file that would be awesome but if not could you just post the folder icons (and the black shiny leopard dock)? Oh i really like that dock too! Thanks man!
    I sent you the Terminal icon as well

  18. #357
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Chefanim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Panama City, FL
    Posts
    894
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked 153 Times in 132 Posts

    So long, and thanks for all the fish

  19. #358
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Hunter View Post
    Honest opinions guys...let me know what you think. Modified my Leopard theme with glass icons



    OR

    That's the best Status bar I've seen. Can you share that?
    Thanks

  20. #359
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Winter Park, Florida
    Posts
    494
    Thanks
    64
    Thanked 101 Times in 60 Posts

    Bear...I hadn't noticed those dock icons til now...i like it. mind posting it?

  21. #360
    Here's mine. Got most from Leopard UI by ducky
    Last edited by kwan; 2008-10-07 at 10:22 PM.

Page 18 of 242 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •