Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How come Customize directory doesn't show on iPhone Browser?

Default How come Customize directory doesn't show on iPhone Browser?
    Installed Customize on my 1.1.4 iPhone last night, but when I try to upload some battery images, I couldn't find Customize directory on iPhone browser.

It's supposed to be Var >>Root>>Liberary>>Customize, but I don't see Customize dirctory though..

Does anyone know why?

its var/mobile/Library/Customize2
    and i can't get themes i dl or anything to show up in themes Browser

Thank you so much. I found it. I guess someone gave me the path to the directory.

I am going CRAZY!!! I again restored my Iphone....last time i found this directory after 3 hours searching....BUT now its goneeeeee again! Plz help us guys

the only directory i find is: private/var/mobile/Library/Customize

I KNOW THAT THIS IS THE DIRECTORY WHERE EVERYthing "should" be in....but there are only 6 folders that doesnt help me with the batteryimages

yea this stuff is too complicated, i searched for the summerboard one for like two hours and i FINALLY found it, so i took a picture of the path so next time i wouldnt' get confused lol. ill try to find the customize one and get back to this thread. might take some time though im still trying to get used to it, i recently jailbroke and it's gonna take me a while to get used to this stuff.