Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Summerboard problems

Default Summerboard problems
    I have been trying to install summerboard 3.2 on my iphone 1.1.4 for the past few hours but it does not seem to be working. On my first attempt, it would not display themes. I restored my phone and started over. After installing summerboard again I can see the themes, but i click on them and press the home button the phone shows that it is thinking and then locks itself. After I unlock it there is no change. I have also installed the 1.1.3/1.1.4 fix and the summerboard theme fix. Neither of these have solved the problem. I have also tried restarting the phone about a million times at all different steps of the process. I have also tried restoring the phone again and completely starting over, but none of these things seems to work.

Does anyone have any ideas on what else I can do? Thanks!

join the club man, this sux I'm here thinking once Installer is in that's it my Phone's hacked right? Wrong I haven't been able to change a dam thing since this Installer has been put in. I know it's my fault but dam come on give some better instructions plz.

Just wanted to reply and say I solved the problem.

I have been using iLiberty to jailbreak(only) my phone. I restored and tried using iPlus2.0b and now my summerboard is working properly. I hope this helps anyone else having the same problem.

That's what I was thinking.
    Will try using iPLus.