Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Request]Tutorial on Summerboard

Default [Request]Tutorial on Summerboard
    ok I'd like to think I'm not a total idiot but is it just me or I have yet to see anyone explain how to apply a Summerboard theme in detail. Cuz yes I have Jailbroken np 1.1.4 OTB, then install BossPrefs (what ever the hell it is or does I have no idea) installed Summerboard, BSDSub, Installer, OpenSSH (have no idea what it is or does) iSpazio Official (ipodtouched would just hang forever) and every time i select a theme on Summerboard it never changes. All i want to do is apply a theme, why is it so diffucult? Please forgive my frustration.
    Last edited by laz305; 2008-04-04 at 03:24 PM.

There are tutorials, but I dont think any of them are as helpful as some of posters here THINK they are....

There is a patch for summerboard on installer that you need. Go to All Packages, download 1.1.3/4 theme fix and SMB themes fix (IPHONE).

Power off then on, load your themes as you were, restart your springboard and you should be good to go.

thx but yeah i have done that also, nothing works. Finally Customize at least opens up but now I gotta figure out how to get items in there cuz i dl'l some stuff but nothing shows up. This sux balls I'm so stupid.