Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Bug report for modmyi app

Drinks the Kool Aid Captinsmooth's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Bug report for modmyi app
    When you select favorites from the more section there is no way to back out of favorites.

Other than that the new app is great!
    This post infers no rights and is provided as is.

Click here to follow me on twitter

Drinks the Kool Aid Captinsmooth's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I guess that solves that...lol
    This post infers no rights and is provided as is.

Click here to follow me on twitter

there are other bugs we are working on however.

testing mods dont delete kthx - cash

My iPhone is a Part of Me Wilbourn's Avatar
    Thanks

Instead of starting a new MMi App issue thread, I'll post it here (in hopes we can keep all issues people are experiencing/ if any/ in one spot).

Here's an issue I'm having, which you may/ or may not be aware of and/or currently attempting to address:

Every time I open the app I get the itunes login popup in which I'm asked to enter my iTunes password. I did pay to remove the ads within the app not too long after the App was released at which time my iPhone 4 (using 4.0.1) was jailbroken. I have since updated to iOS 4.1.

Im not aware if my paying to remove the ads while jailbroken and then upgrading to iOS 4.1 has anything to do with this happening (which happens every time I open the app), but I figured I'd bring this issue to your attention, that is if its not already a known issue by the staff.

I love the MMi App and want to say thank you to the MMi staff, especially to Cody and Kyle, for all of the hard work and time that they put in by doing what they do to make MMi and the App happen for all of the community to enjoy. Keep up the amazing work guys and thank you for all y'all do do the community. Hopefully this small App issue can/will be resolved.

Below is a Screenshot of the mentioned issue for your reference:

You see that "Thanks!" button? It likes it when you click it!

Yea I think were all having that problem. U can just press cancel but I hope it's fixed in an update. I think it might be a problem with iads and not the app itself
    Last edited by Waleed786; 2010-09-23 at 07:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka cash7c3
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,254 Times in 649 Posts

an update was submitted at some point to fix the password issue, so whenever apple decides to approve that you should no longer have that issue.