Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How can I stream video and audio from my pc to my iPhone?

Default How can I stream video and audio from my pc to my iPhone?
    Can someone write or respond with a link to information about a step by step process for allowing me to stream videos and songs from my vista pc to my iphone? I'd really appreciate your help. Thanks in advance.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by uriahxheep View Post
    Can someone write or respond with a link to information about a step by step process for allowing me to stream videos and songs from my vista pc to my iphone? I'd really appreciate your help. Thanks in advance.
    Friend, you should use the iPhone App called Telekinesis it does exactly what you want.

where does one get such

Quote Originally Posted by ReVan View Post
    Friend, you should use the iPhone App called Telekinesis it does exactly what you want.
    Don't be so quick to make smart *** comments when you don't know everything going on - TVersity allows you to stream audio/video to you iPhone:

http://tversity.com/screenshots/

WiFi2HiFi is a neat app from streaming the audio to the iPhone - it allows to stream from any computer program: WiFi2HiFi app - Stream all your music

Thanks

I think AirPlay enabled or something turns ur iPhone to an AirPlay device or u can use iTunes share to stream ur iTunes content on iOs 4.3