Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New Female Dialpad Sounds

If I want to return this back to it's original dialtone, what do I need to do? Seems like you are just fully replacing it in ibrickr.

Hey All...

I updated the Pancake and Mamacita sounds...waaay louder. Like a few others, I too thought that by using custom dialpad sounds I wouldn't be able to use automated phone systems...but that is NOT the case. It works just fine. Oh, Ill have to get my friend to come in and record some more, as we forgot to record her saying ZERO! Dammit. So I just used Pancake's Zero in place. Ill get Mamacita to record "zero" soon enough, sorry about that!!!

Please let me know if these are still not loud enough. And Ill do what I can. Enjoy!

Oh yea, the updated sounds are on my page.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to HanHookie For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2007-10-07)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

Thank you so much!!! They sound outstanding! Nice and Crisp! =)

/me goes off to dial numbers for no good reason now other than to listen...

Okay guys, I really want to use these. I am using AppTapp and customize...how do i get these on my phone? Directory? folder? I can ssh if needed. Thanks!!!!!

Wow, thanks so much for updating them!! They sound great! I just keep pressing on the keypad for no reason other than to hear the sounds! lol Since you are going to get the person back in who did the "mamacita" sounds so she can say ZERO, could I make a special request and also request for her to say "HASH" for the # sign as an alternative to us non US people. I live in England and thats what everyone over here says for the # sign.

Thanks so much and keep up the good work!!

how do i get these on my phone using a mac??????

anyone?
    16GB iPhone 1.1.4
    Nokia 8600 Luna
    Blackberry 8820

Hey everyone,

Don't worry! Ill get Mamacita in again to record the proper things...this wasnt intened for the iphone at first...so I didnt have her say zero-I'mSorry!!!!....anyway, long story short...Ill hook it up with the HASH instead of Pound version, and her proper ZERO. No worries, again sorry for the muckup.

By the way...for everyone bothered by the low volume on the iphone, RaVen has come up with a great mod for a couple system plist's responsible for the audio levels of everything on the phone....I did this fix a couple days ago, and the dialpad (among other things) are SO much louder and clearer...I recommend following this thread, and downgrading to the original mamacita, or pancake sounds...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to HanHookie For This Useful Post:

iBlade (2008-01-10)

What hapeen to Zero.aif? It's not included.

Thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12