Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: "Official" iPhone Ad Ringtone for download~

Exclamation "Official" iPhone Ad Ringtone for download~
    Hey everyone, I'm new here [1-month iPhone owner,] so I thought I'd come bearing a contribution. I've noticed some people asking for the ringtone in the iPhone ads, but it isn't included in the iPhone itself. Some say that the ringtone is located as a sound effect in Apple Loops, when in fact it is a very different sound.

After some labor in Audacity, I fabricated what I believe to be a rather accurate recreation of the tone you hear in the ads. Since I created it myself, there's no interference from the music of the commercial etc. It's nice and loud [-0.2dB,] too, so you'll have no problem hearing or discerning the ringing.

Download, install, and enjoy! Your iPhone will ring like the ads!

[Encoded as Apple Lossless m4a.] Rings for 2.0 seconds with a 2.3 second pause inbetween. Feel free to make adjustments to the ringtone as you see fit -- it's your phone!

Download Here:
    http://www.plasticshards.com/images/...e_ringtone.zip
    Last edited by fox-orian; 2007-10-02 at 03:10 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

Excellent it's perfect! It's enough to alert you but not irritate you to death, great sound... (I was one of those using the copycat sound file but it was bit irritating)

After listening to it more, I might edit it just a tad bit to reduce the mild "click" inbetween beeps. There may have been a rogue frequency somewhere that got copied to each beep.

Thanks for the file. When will it be updated to reduce the mild click?

I'll fix it probably tomorrow. I have to do a bit of illustration work today, but I'll have time tomorrow to fix it up, should be a simple edit.

Hmm, well I've tried to remove the mild click -- but it appears there isn't one to begin with. It's either Audacity or something about the fact that the beep is so short, a click occurs due to the electronic spike in amplitude. Perhaps it's too loud?

I'll have to tinker with it in Adobe Audition

Edit: It's not the amplitude. probably just Audacity.

Thanks

i like it!

iPhone? More like MyPhone catriple's Avatar
    Thanks

Does anyone know the music that is actually playing in the commercial? Have a copy? Id like the music that is playing while they are demoing the phone as a ringtone. Ideas anyone?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

*EDIT* seems it exceeds file size limit either post your e-mail here or your out of luck. sorry I didn't notice the file would not take until my initial post and either I'm blind or I can't seem to find a way to attach a file on this site via PM?
    Last edited by Doreen; 2007-10-06 at 06:38 PM.

Can someone post this in mp3 format?

Anyone?
    Bueller?