Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: problems with "creepy slider sounds"

Default problems with "creepy slider sounds"
    i'm on 2g iphone, running 3.1.3 firmware, and itunes 9.1.3.

i've also searched the forum, but there wasn't a post for this.

i've had this before when it was just the "i see you", and "i'm here". but when they added something new, i started having problems when i upgraded it. so i deleted it.

well, after half a year, i decided to get it again. so i downloaded it again through cydia. while it was downloading, the screen crashed, and it restarted. i waited a while for it to turn back on, and checked in winterboard.

it was there, but when i applied it, the only sound i get is the "i'm here" when i lock the iphone. the "i see you" isn't when i unlock iphone, and the newer stuff that were added isn't also.

tried downloading it again, with no luck. cydia won't even open now.

so, my question is, is this thing working right for anyone else? and how can i get this to work back for me?? i was satisfied with just the unlock/lock sounds. and only had the problem after the newer sounds were added.

thanks in advance.

oh...sorry if this is in the wrong section. i didn't know where to put it. feel free to move, if needed. thanks again.
    Last edited by o1naturalhigh; 2010-07-28 at 07:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

weird...nobody can help me out?

Great....I guess this is a nevermind.