Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ORIGINAL Chuck Ringtone From Season One/Two!!

Default ORIGINAL Chuck Ringtone From Season One/Two!!
    ORIGINAL Chuck Ringtone From Season One/Two!!
    Extracted directly from the show!!

Well, Hi. I do a bit of post-production audio as a hobby and got REALLY mad when people started posting the "Trio" ringtone as the ringtone from Chuck, so I decided to try to make one directly from one of the videos from Chuck.

The episode I used was "Chuck vs. The Marlin" since it's the only video I've found within a few hours with Chuck's iPhone ACTUALLY ringing. Click the image to open in full size. It was pretty tough for me to find an episode with his phone going off with the right ringtone...

Anywho, I used my "super-awesome-mega-audio-isolation-software-of-SCIENCE!!!" and managed to extract the ringtone from that episode. It was hard, since he was like, "oh... OH!!!" in that clip when Awesome called him. I had to loop some sections of the tones. I used both the one when it rings in his pocket and when he looks at the screen.

I posted them here, both in iPhone (For Teh Win!!!) and MP3 format together in a zip file: Chuck Ringtones Ck.vs.Mrln.zip

If anyone can provide for me a clear, high-res copy of the ringtone in action during an episode, please post it on this thread and I will attempt to make a better one. I think it's fine, though. Click the image to open in full size.

If you decide to repost this somewhere else, please give credit to me. I spent quite a bit of time searching for and editing the tone. Thanks.

I am also taking requests for any other sound effects you'd like to have. Just provide a HIGH RES copy of the video/audio clip you want and I'll isolate the sound as best to my ability.

Have fun, super spy!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrWHOx For This Useful Post:

bubba's 69 (2010-09-22), muffins (2009-08-12)

so... just thought i'd bump this so others know it actually exists. lol

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MrWHOx For This Useful Post:

bubba's 69 (2010-09-22)

Thank you for this. The new season of Chuck had me looking for this.