Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Voice actress wanted!

iPhone? More like MyPhone njosnavelin's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Voice actress wanted!
    Hey i'm going to cut to the chase on this one. Basically i got the notion today to replace a lot of the system sounds on my phone with a female voice. I've already got it on my dialer and i love it. The type of voice I'm looking for is fairly important. Must be american. And must have that kind of "voice-over at a major technology corporation" ring to it. I'm not sure if i've described it properly, but it's the kind of calm voice you hear playing video games that would say "system failure - shutdown in t-minus....etc...".

If you're a female who reckons she's feeling generous and up to the job, or if any of the men out there think that their other halfs need to start contributing to MMi, please let me know if you're interested.

Cheers!

PS. there wouldn't be much work involved. Just a few snippets of a voice for my voicemail, lock,unlock etc....
    When I said that I was 'king of forwards', you got to understand that I don't come up with this stuff. I just forward it along. You wouldn't arrest a guy who was just passing drugs from one guy to another?

haha well idk how many of those we have around here but i personally love my british voice dialer