Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: sms sound question

Default sms sound question
    Ok well I searched the forums before posting but couldn't find the answer to the question I'm about to ask. Sorry if it's been asked before but here we go.....

Can I add sent and received sounds to a SMS theme I'm working on? I know I downloaded the a.i.m sounds for SMS before so I'm pretty sure it can be enabled thru WinterBoard. Also Can I Make a SMS ringtone without Replacing the stock sound files? thanks in advance for any replies and sorry once again if this has been asked which I'm pretty sure it has.

My iPhone is a Part of Me E-Dragon's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by oBLUEoHEFNERo View Post
    Ok well I searched the forums before posting but couldn't find the answer to the question I'm about to ask. Sorry if it's been asked before but here we go.....

Can I add sent and received sounds to a SMS theme I'm working on? I know I downloaded the a.i.m sounds for SMS before so I'm pretty sure it can be enabled thru WinterBoard. Also Can I Make a SMS ringtone without Replacing the stock sound files? thanks in advance for any replies and sorry once again if this has been asked which I'm pretty sure it has.

Yes

Yes

Yes, if it is a winterboard theme sound it does not replace any of your sound files, it just uses a "shortcut" to enable that sound file to work...