Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The gift of ringtones

Default The gift of ringtones
    Because this is my first post, I would like to make it a warm welcome by giving the community all of the ringtones i have made so far for the iphone. they are all labled m4r so if you have 7.4 theyll work great otherwise youll have to change the name to m4a again or whatever it is you updated people have to do. Anyways enjoy and give me feedback!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/jx8bcq

All of these ringtones are amazingly good. Thank you so much for these!

(all are in .m4r format)

32GB iPod Touch 2nd Gen

these can go with my m4a and mp3 ring tones the SSH way too?

Quote Originally Posted by gdonnelly View Post
    these can go with my m4a and mp3 ring tones the SSH way too?
    Try this method.

Link!

32GB iPod Touch 2nd Gen

Quote Originally Posted by ToxicFTW View Post
    Try this method.

Link!
    not to keen on learning a new way of doing things.. but I will have to try that out... oh and they work with the SSH way as M4R files!

thanks for the tones skierdb526!

jeez, previous guy who replied.... its as easy as breathing

Im glad you all really enjoy them. Ive spent a lot of time making them. Why? because I can't wait to get an iPhone and have been making all these in preparation. Ive thought of doing more, but havent really had the need cause I dont have an iPhone yet, and I kind of like ringtone ringtones more instead of clips from songs. However if anyone is dying to have a chunk of any certain song I can get ahold of Id probably be willing to make a few more.
    Glad you all enjoy them

also can someone confirm that these all actually work on the iphone? and can anyone give me any good ringtone style ringtones such as my brook example or the google talk ringtone i have?
    let me know.
    Last edited by skierdb526; 2007-09-14 at 04:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

They sure do work! I really appreciate you making these for us all! You have a nice taste in songs.

32GB iPod Touch 2nd Gen

no problem. its not like i can really do much more besides research mods and make ringtones before i get an iphone. Id write apps except i dont have the training yet. hopefully later this year ill have enough programming experience to get the hang of learning whatever language it is i need to know to develop iphone apps. It sucks that i have to wait till christmas to get one.

since you all liked my previous ringtones Ive decided to make a couple more.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/z740zn

Enjoy
    Last edited by skierdb526; 2007-09-14 at 05:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me lifesmymachine's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome to the community!

'tis nice to see someone like you whose first post is helpful rather than a post like "so how do you guys put icons on your phone?"
    "The glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time you fall."

Quote Originally Posted by skierdb526 View Post
    Im glad you all really enjoy them. Ive spent a lot of time making them. Why? because I can't wait to get an iPhone and have been making all these in preparation. Ive thought of doing more, but havent really had the need cause I dont have an iPhone yet, and I kind of like ringtone ringtones more instead of clips from songs. However if anyone is dying to have a chunk of any certain song I can get ahold of Id probably be willing to make a few more.
    Glad you all enjoy them

also can someone confirm that these all actually work on the iphone? and can anyone give me any good ringtone style ringtones such as my brook example or the google talk ringtone i have?
    let me know.
    im on a mac... they dont work right away and you need to rename them to m4a first and use Ringtonator to convert them to the m4a's the new iTunes can actually sync to your iPhone. I'll convert them and post them here in a couple of seconds.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/u1iapx
    Last edited by cipher0925; 2007-09-15 at 07:52 PM. Reason: adding download link

I said you'd probably have to do something if you were using a newer version of itunes. I don't think all your steps are necessary though. shouldn't they still be transmittable through itunes?

Quote Originally Posted by skierdb526 View Post
    I said you'd probably have to do something if you were using a newer version of itunes. I don't think all your steps are necessary though. shouldn't they still be transmittable through itunes?
    no, it wont add as ringtones.. thats why i had to use ringtonator

Well im glad you got them to work for you. Do you like them?

i did.. thanks to you..

oh i added a couple of iPod iTunes commercials-ringtones to the ones i converted from you
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/u1iapx

check em out.

i also posted a thread for getting the rest of the iPod iTunes commercials - good quality ones hopefully

they sound great and hip... do you happen to have em too?

i dont currently have any. basically what id do to get those is find them on the apple website in mov. then rip out the audio with qt pro.

How are you doing them?

ANd ill check out the ringtones you made.

i use MPEG StreamClip to get the audio batch of mov files if QT Pro doesnt work. then i use Ringtonator to convert them into iTunes compatible ringtones

ive been googling all over the place and i cant get all of the original-high quality versions of the iPod iTunes commercials.. the youtube and flash versions just suck at video and especially audio..

Thanks buddy!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast