Results 1 to 16 of 16

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Sound effect for lock&unlock from Transformations

  1. #1
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 1 Post
    Default Sound effect for lock&unlock from Transformations
    Hello everyone,this's sound effect for lock&unlock screen,i cut it from Transformations.
    u can upload to /Sysytem/Library/Audio/UISounds/ overwrite original file.
    Please backup ur original file firt,if don't like u can restore anytime...
    and tow slider attached,u can ues customize to change it
    copy .pug to /var/root/Library/Customize/
    /MainSliderImages lock&unlock slider
    /PowerSliderImages power off slider
    /CallSliderImages answer incoming call slider

    Enjoy...

    this's my first post on MMI,if something inappropriate please forgive...
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Attached Files Attached Files

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lilali For This Useful Post:

    Calendula (2008-03-22), DTFOE3 (2008-03-20), gastonm (2008-03-17), Mo3sLiM (2008-03-25), trovato23 (2008-03-14)

  3. #2
    Livin the iPhone Life heath_rox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Liberty City
    Posts
    1,292
    Thanks
    120
    Thanked 205 Times in 117 Posts

    sick! using it now
    "Its better to be a pirate than join the navy"Steve Jobs

  4. #3
    OMG....thank you...this is my ish.....you rock dude.....i'm using it now and its great....i have the power rangers communicator sound as my sms ringtone....this is awesome

  5. #4
    im on 1.1.3 after i replaced the 2 files, i still hear the default click sound.

    can anyone help?

    thanks

  6. #5
    very sick images...using them now

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by lilali View Post
    Hello everyone,this's sound effect for lock&unlock screen,i cut it from Transformations.
    u can upload to /Sysytem/Library/Audio/UISounds/ overwrite original file.
    Please backup ur original file firt,if don't like u can restore anytime...
    and tow slider attached,u can ues customize to change it
    copy .pug to /var/root/Library/Customize/
    /MainSliderImages lock&unlock slider
    /PowerSliderImages power off slider
    /CallSliderImages answer incoming call slider

    Enjoy...

    this's my first post on MMI,if something inappropriate please forgive...
    ok how where do i find this /Sysytem/Library/Audio/UISounds/ at do i have to download it on my phone or computer

  8. #7
    do u need to convert file for the transformers sound effect?
    Last edited by element03; 2008-03-17 at 01:27 PM.

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by 1.1.3 View Post
    im on 1.1.3 after i replaced the 2 files, i still hear the default click sound.

    can anyone help?

    thanks
    I have the same problem, for lock and unlock sounds.

  10. #9
    you need to restart your phone for the new unlock/lock sounds to kick in, im on 1.1.3 and this works great for me.

  11. #10
    Livin the iPhone Life desepticon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,005
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 109 Times in 100 Posts

    this is he filepath on your phone to where the sounds need to go

    Quote Originally Posted by fresh_ta_death View Post
    ok how where do i find this /Sysytem/Library/Audio/UISounds/ at do i have to download it on my phone or computer
    edit
    Last edited by desepticon; 2008-03-21 at 06:53 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    My brother was eaten by wolves on the NJ Turnpike.

  12. #11
    very nice slider sound.
    but this one is better:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4wtJzcBoRU"]YouTube - Play "Welcome to the Black Parade" on the iPhone with iAno[/ame]

    anyone who has this transformation sound? thanks in advance!

    anyone?
    Last edited by lucky023; 2008-03-27 at 04:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  13. #12
    i wonder if its possible to get these in a customize file? anyone, anyone please.
    if this post help click the thanks

  14. #13

  15. #14
    Im runnig "Customize" and when i replace the "UI Sound" of lock.. it still has the sound that i chose in customize! how can i fix this cuz i want a Sound from the movie "superbad" when i unlock

  16. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky023 View Post
    very nice slider sound.
    but this one is better:
    YouTube - Play "Welcome to the Black Parade" on the iPhone with iAno

    anyone who has this transformation sound? thanks in advance!

    anyone?
    yo i want that sound to

  17. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by hydrow View Post
    Im runnig "Customize" and when i replace the "UI Sound" of lock.. it still has the sound that i chose in customize! how can i fix this cuz i want a Sound from the movie "superbad" when i unlock
    always restart your iphone after changing system files.

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •