Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iTunes not seeing ringtones / iTunes videos not playing on iPhone

Unhappy iTunes not seeing ringtones / iTunes videos not playing on iPhone
    Hey,

I'm brand new to the site and it's freakin' awesome!!!

Everything works great, but I have 2 problems. They are both media related so I figured I post both in one thread:

1st Problem - My iTunes does not see my ringtones. I can navigate to the directory through iBrickr under Library/Ringtones/ and everything is there. But even iBrickr is not looking in the right directory for ringtones. And when I add a ringtone through iTunes, i'm not sure where it goes, but it doesn't show up under ringtones in my iPhone settings. I can't really figure it out and was hoping someone could help. I used BigBoss's 1.1.3 ringtone fix and BossTool to move applications. I think it moved wallpapers and ringtones, right? I'm thinking one of those two fixes might have something to do with it.

2nd Problem - My iPhone does not play any videos put on it. Legitimate music videos, tv shows, downloaded from iTunes just won't play. They will play in iTunes, quicktimes, anything on the computer, but no iPhone . I can see the thumbnail and description, but when I click to play a error comes up saying "this movie could not be played" ... Any suggestions?

Thanks for your help!
    - Chase

help? please?!