• Sound Quality

71 47.02%
  • Higher Volume

67 44.37%
  • Variety

35 23.18%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Download Video Tones(I Will Take Request)

first of all i would like to thank you for spending your time helping others.
    Im not sure if you stated this, but what are you using to trim your videos?
    lastly i would like a request this video
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksXjDNNkfjU[/ame]

can u trim it from 36 seconds to 66 seconds?

if this can be done much thanks to you

U think its possible u can make jay z song cry and keri hilson turning me on(Lil waynes verse only). Also mims "move".

Hi all,of KORN where can I download ?

Default requests
    hey i was wondering if you can make a video..
    blame it on the alchol- by jamie fox
    turning me on- by keri hilson

id really appreciate it thanks..

hey will be really greatful if you can make a heymonday mivtone..

heymonday - how you love me now
    heymonday - homecoming

thanks so much!!

i'm kind of new to all this but video tunes is something like a video comes on when your iphone rings? thats cool!

will this work on a non-jail broke iphone & also the "Pitbull - I know want me" link is not workin??

eminem - 3am
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GG10xE1hbXI]YouTube - Eminem - 3am[/ame]
    1 chorus and the individual verses if you can

thank you

first of all i would like to thank you for spending your time helping others.
    Im not sure if you stated this, but what are you using to trim your videos?
    lastly i would like a request this video
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksXjDNNkfjU]YouTube - [MV] Epik High & DJ JS7 - One (Test of Time Remix)[/ame]

can u trim it from 36 seconds to 66 seconds?

if this can be done much thanks to you

iPhone? More like MyPhone dchandler's Avatar
    Thanks

can someone please tell me how to put the video and movie ringtones on my iphone please

some of these videos will not work on 3.0 vwallpaper/vringtone because they have to be in 320x480. Some of these videos on this thread are 640x960. These do not work because vwallpaper on 3.0 does not form fit the video - Meaning when you apply it, it will play the top left of the video. You must create or apply them in 320x480!

Hope this helps.

Green Apple
    Thanks

You are the bomb!!!!!!!!!!!

I need my iPhone already! I want this!

Looking for the end of Tropic Thunder with Tom Cruise dancing to Ludacris "Get Back"

Thanks!!!!

ok i have done what has been said on istalling a ringtone using iphone browser but i cant find the video file mentioned, i have a 3g jailbroken 3.1 16 gig iphone, if that makes a difference, i found var and so on just not video file,

put up some drake

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks for spending your time making these.

I was also wondering can you throw up. More rap/hip-hop/r&b and some more classic rap(Snoop,dre,eazy-e, Notorious b.i.g)

Also artist like lil wayne, drake, usher, chris brown, webbie just to name a few.

great list!!!
    thank you

can i get this done?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIZjNgp_CyE]YouTube - "She Ain't Right[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by cigahs View Post
    some of these videos will not work on 3.0 vwallpaper/vringtone because they have to be in 320x480. Some of these videos on this thread are 640x960. These do not work because vwallpaper on 3.0 does not form fit the video - Meaning when you apply it, it will play the top left of the video. You must create or apply them in 320x480!

Hope this helps.
    N e one can edit videos. Just download any video converter. You can set your own time, screen size and more. With that said. GO TO WORK!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cjuni View Post
    will this work on a non-jail broke iphone & also the "Pitbull - I know want me" link is not workin??
    No it will not. In order for you to enjoy all the cool mods. You have to be JailBroken.

Quote Originally Posted by dchandler View Post
    can someone please tell me how to put the video and movie ringtones on my iphone please
    If you r using the app called vWallpaper that uses skrew.....then all you have to do is ssh into your idevice. Go to <root>/private/var/mobile/media/skrew/vRingtones. This is where you will put all your vRintones. If you are using mivtones then I don't think this will work. FYI mivtones sucks
    Last edited by da_pimp; 2009-11-08 at 07:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast