Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Videotones 1.3 not working

Default Videotones 1.3 not working
    I've used this program before so its not like i havent installed and ran it. I recently restored my phone to 1.1.4 and went to redownload all of my app videotones being one of em and i do, then i restart and nothing shows up in the settings tab, i searched with winSCP and there is a videotone folder in there, any ideas? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ballhwk2001 View Post
    I've used this program before so its not like i havent installed and ran it. I recently restored my phone to 1.1.4 and went to redownload all of my app videotones being one of em and i do, then i restart and nothing shows up in the settings tab, i searched with winSCP and there is a videotone folder in there, any ideas? thanks
    Go to installer then to sources then add (http://app.ifonetec.com) then let refresh the go to categories and you should ifonetec... thats what i did i also had the same issue as you.
    Code:

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Rolldog For This Useful Post:

ballhwk2001 (2008-08-07)

thanks bud, that did the trick

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I recently installed this app, and the one issue that i'm running into is that every time I go into the setting for it, it asks for my log in info to check my account, but before it automatically puts me to that screen, I notice that it isn't enables - even after going in after the springboard restarts because I just enable it -any ideas?

thanks!